1996 Chrysler Cirrus

7.5

Based on 175 Ratings for the 1995 - 2000 models.

This is the second car i have owned and i love it.

By on Saturday, November 05, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive and beat up :)"

Cons: "Front wheel drive"

"I will miss this car when i have to sell it, it has been awesome. I love how it looks and it handles good. Its my baby lol"

great car for price IF V6

By on Tuesday, January 04, 2011

"bought my 98 with 125,000miles on it, at 195,000 now - no big problems that aren't common maintenance, like alternator replaced this year, distributor 2 years ago - otherwise it is an incredible value for the price - the V6 has plenty of get up and go (heard the 4.0L not so great) even at almost 200,000miles!! and still getting 28mpg highway - this car has paid for itself at least 3 times already! not the sexiest thing out there, but I love it"

Best vehicle for the money

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"I've had a Cirrus for 8 yrs. Still runs great Very little maintenace. I did the usual/3 month oil chnages, rotated tires."

Loved And Still Love My Cirrus

By on Sunday, October 19, 2008

"I got this car as a gift from my my parent about 2 years ago. It was gorgeous then and it has been in an accident thanks to some idiot and I still refuse to let it go, the gas milege is okay but that's because i have an oil leak and need a new O2 sensor. My father is a mechanic so he does all the repairs which have been a water pump, a tie rod end, headlights, spark plugs and a new passenger door so far. Even though at this point it isn't as beautiful as it was I don't mind because it gets me where i need to be and handles all of the duress i put it under. If anyone has one with any passenger side parts i would be happy to purchase then to put my car back into a good cosmetic shape but nonethless i do love my car and with 106,000 (58,000 when it was purchased) i plan on driving it until it dies. I do agree that the headlights are a pain to both put in and take out due to where they are placed as well as my headlights are not very bright at all but this car is so comfortable i just love driving it and even with it's flaws you cannot have my poor beat up chrysler cirrus"

Cirrus Love

By on Monday, January 21, 2008

"I have had my car for 6 years now. Goldie was purchase used. She has required no major machanical repairs, just the basics."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Cirrus near Honolulu. See local deals