1996 Chrysler Cirrus

7.4

Based on 172 Ratings for the 1995 - 2000 models.

best vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "great car, excellent condition"

"one owner, garaged, excellent leather interior and excellent exterior"

comfortable and easy to drive

By on Monday, July 22, 2013

"very haappy with vehicle"

Love this car

By on Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, nice looking, nice cd player"

Cons: "SEAT BELT inconvenient, cup holders inconvenient"

"In spite of the age and the problems lately, I love this car. It has good pickup and is easy to drive and I love all the options that are on it. I bought it from my sister and she loved it too. I am sad because it is getting old with high mileage and starting to nickel and dime me a lot. The driver seat belt is too short for a chubby person and the shifter hits anything over the height of a pop can that is in the cup holders when in park. But those are minor irritants."

DO not BUY!!! LEMON!

By on Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pros: "Nothing"

Cons: "This car will suck the life out of you."

"bought this car with 58000 miles on it from an old lady who didn't drive much 4 months ago. since day one we have had nothing but problems, Blown compressor, bad body control module, bad control arms, faulty brakes, poor exhaust. we bought the car for $2200 Ended up spending nearly $4000 in repairs. You would think after doing all the repairs including new tires the car would drive better but surely did not. it would shake and make a grinding noise while we drove it. after all money spent we were not satisfied so we took it to the best mechanic in town, he did a full thorough inspection of the vehicle and said the reason why the car is acting that way is because there are parts missing from the frame. they had rusted out completely. Unfortunately I did not see it at first, nor did many mechanics due to the previous person who sold the car painted over it well to hide it. The mechanic said the car was not safe to drive, should not be on the road at all in that condition.. so basically I spent $6000 for a car that I can not drive. So to anyone out there thinking of buying this car, DON"T DO IT!! save your money for something better. Don't make the same terrible mistake I made.."

Best Chrysler They Made

By on Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pros: "Smooth ride, good midrange pull, beautiful looks"

Cons: "Difficult engine to service, not much room for mod"

"I'm a British expat, and loathed the idea of moving to the US and being stuck with my wife's car- american autos are thought to be of quite poor quality on the Continent, and I hate automatics. All I can say is, this car has changed my mind. If it grows on me any more, I might need chemotherapy. So much better looking than modern bulky sedans. 13yo, we've owned it for 7. *two* minor mechanical faults in all that time outside of regular maintenance (Bosch multipoints for the win!) and I blew $2.5k on a complete rocker-panel / underbody rebuild/respray due to rust (previous owner obviously bottomed it out hard on something). It looks beautiful, the interior is holding up just lovely, the acceleration is smooth and pulls well mid-range if not starting, and the ride feels as sleek as the car looks. The 6G73 mitsubishi engine/transmission combo on this chassis, with 25-28mpg, plus these looks, makes it very unlikely I will buy another car until this one gives."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Cirrus near Honolulu. See local deals