2008 Chrysler Aspen

9.3

Based on 195 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

Best vehicle owned so far

By on Friday, March 12, 2010

"I have a very large family and pull a 21' cuddy cabin boat. It's a 2007 with the 5.7 HEMI. We love this vehicle. Only 1 mechanical problem so far. It was transmission cooler line leak. Was under warranty, so it was no big deal. I wish the navigation was touch screen, and also needs a little more cargo room behind the rear seat. This vehicle drives awesome. On snow covered roads, I've never witnesed a vehicle that feels as safe as this one. I also get compliments all the time on the looks of the Aspen. I'm keeping this vehicle 'till the wheels fall off. It has a lifetime powertrain warranty for as long as I own it! I hope this review helps anyone considering buying a used Aspen..They are discontinued for 2010."

Flawless Road Warrior

By on Monday, February 01, 2010

"Our 2008 Aspen has over 38,000 trouble free miles on the odometer. This includes commuting; sports kids shuttling; hauling furniture, motorcycles and minibikes; a cross-country sightseeing trip with our family of 8 (no one under 10 y.o.) and a Sears X-Cargo up top; and even a bit of mudslinging, some mild rock climbing and a dash across the Bonneville Salt Flats! Through all, the Aspen was flawless: a versatile, comfortable, POWERFUL hauler and it actually handles much better than the KBB review suggests. Pros: Hemi power- this engine shrugs off heavy loads and even western mountain terrain. 100mph on cruise control through southwest Texas, smooth as glass. Equipment level- great Nav & radio interfaces, easy to master controls, kid-friendly DVD rear screen & dual channel controller/headsets, just enough bling. Reliablity- Except for one burned out brake lamp, no problems whatsoever. By this mileage, my Sequoia had numerous electronic issues and one "won't start" incident. Comfort (front row/third row)- Front is great, should be in a vehicle this size. But the third row holds the real "wow" factor because you're not looking for it: at 6'1", 195 lbs I am totally comfortable back there. My youngsters can stretch even 3 across. Ease of use- for all its features, you are an expert after only a couple of drives. Controls are incredibly intuitive. Best nav interface since my Infinity G35x, and that was a great one. Cons- Styling- has grown on me (although my wife loved it on sight) but it doesn't have the pizazz of say an Escalade. I did install sport racks to the roof rails which add, well, a sporty flair. Will soon add mud flaps and some NASCAR, Giants and Yankees decals to the back for my sons. That will complete the effect I prefer in an SUV. But, LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT- the 20in. chrome wheels. Comfort (middle row)- wish the middle seats had a fore/aft adjustment. Comfortable enough and certainly not cramped but could have a couple of inches more leg stretching room. Quality- overall great but some of the interior plastics could have been softer touch."

One of my favorite vehicles I have owned..

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Pros: "Looks good & Performance is good."

Cons: "Gas mileage is not great but it's a Hemi...5.7"

"My Aspen is a Limited Edition. It is reliable & very attractive. It is comfortable. After 4 years it has power that is super. Only repair costs in 4 years was a water pump.............a year ago @ 51,000 miles. I have owned many vehicles (Ford, Chevy, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Toyota, Nissan, Dodge, British Layland & Chrysler ) and this one of my favorites."

wish I could buy a new one

By on Monday, December 28, 2015

"If Chrysler still made this model I would have a brand new one immediately. Have not ever regretted buying this vehicle. I bought it brand new."

This car has been excellent for my family

By on Monday, August 27, 2012

Pros: "Strong, reliable, great family car, fun to drive"

Cons: "Gas mileage 14/gallons city- 19 miles/gallon hwy"

"I can say it hurt to trade my dodge ram 1500 for this car but it was the best choice I have made as far as a family car is concerned. Just bought the extended warranty just in case for $1k but so far no issues (2008). This car feels like a rock, strong, feels it can take a hit, still feels like when we took it out the lot. I have drivin other 2008 and they do not feel like this, still feels new."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Aspen near Honolulu. See local deals