2008 Chrysler Aspen

9.3

Based on 190 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

Best vehicle owned so far

By on Friday, March 12, 2010

"I have a very large family and pull a 21' cuddy cabin boat. It's a 2007 with the 5.7 HEMI. We love this vehicle. Only 1 mechanical problem so far. It was transmission cooler line leak. Was under warranty, so it was no big deal. I wish the navigation was touch screen, and also needs a little more cargo room behind the rear seat. This vehicle drives awesome. On snow covered roads, I've never witnesed a vehicle that feels as safe as this one. I also get compliments all the time on the looks of the Aspen. I'm keeping this vehicle 'till the wheels fall off. It has a lifetime powertrain warranty for as long as I own it! I hope this review helps anyone considering buying a used Aspen..They are discontinued for 2010."

I love this moe than my Esclades!

By on Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pros: "It is a smooth ride, takes corners well."

Cons: "The luxury is wonderful and I love it!"

"I purchased this Aspen new in 2008 in the vanilla white with every option available and I have loved it ever since! I had a 2004 Escalade and a 2008 Escalade (it got stolen-:( I thought well I want something a theif won't want as much so I bought the Aspen and I swear to you that it had more luxury options than the Escalades and was more comfortable and most of all the gas mileage was a lot better. I have the Hemi V8 and I get 19 in town and 23 on the highway. I have never had any problems with it what so ever. I put new tires on it at 40,000 miles, get the oil changed as per the manual or computer read out tells me. I have the quad bucket seats, DVD and everything else you could get on it. WOW! What a car!"

Flawless Road Warrior

By on Monday, February 01, 2010

"Our 2008 Aspen has over 38,000 trouble free miles on the odometer. This includes commuting; sports kids shuttling; hauling furniture, motorcycles and minibikes; a cross-country sightseeing trip with our family of 8 (no one under 10 y.o.) and a Sears X-Cargo up top; and even a bit of mudslinging, some mild rock climbing and a dash across the Bonneville Salt Flats! Through all, the Aspen was flawless: a versatile, comfortable, POWERFUL hauler and it actually handles much better than the KBB review suggests. Pros: Hemi power- this engine shrugs off heavy loads and even western mountain terrain. 100mph on cruise control through southwest Texas, smooth as glass. Equipment level- great Nav & radio interfaces, easy to master controls, kid-friendly DVD rear screen & dual channel controller/headsets, just enough bling. Reliablity- Except for one burned out brake lamp, no problems whatsoever. By this mileage, my Sequoia had numerous electronic issues and one "won't start" incident. Comfort (front row/third row)- Front is great, should be in a vehicle this size. But the third row holds the real "wow" factor because you're not looking for it: at 6'1", 195 lbs I am totally comfortable back there. My youngsters can stretch even 3 across. Ease of use- for all its features, you are an expert after only a couple of drives. Controls are incredibly intuitive. Best nav interface since my Infinity G35x, and that was a great one. Cons- Styling- has grown on me (although my wife loved it on sight) but it doesn't have the pizazz of say an Escalade. I did install sport racks to the roof rails which add, well, a sporty flair. Will soon add mud flaps and some NASCAR, Giants and Yankees decals to the back for my sons. That will complete the effect I prefer in an SUV. But, LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT- the 20in. chrome wheels. Comfort (middle row)- wish the middle seats had a fore/aft adjustment. Comfortable enough and certainly not cramped but could have a couple of inches more leg stretching room. Quality- overall great but some of the interior plastics could have been softer touch."

Great so far

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

"We bought a 2008 because of 3rd row seat, it only had 24000 miles on it. Fully loaded. Grandkids love the DVD and wireless headsets. We get compliments all the time. We have small cracks on the front drivers side seats ( leather) fixed for 180.00. Only complaint so far. We love it. Our relatives say it is nicer than their Tahoe and navigator for the price"

One of my favorite vehicles I have owned..

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Pros: "Looks good & Performance is good."

Cons: "Gas mileage is not great but it's a Hemi...5.7"

"My Aspen is a Limited Edition. It is reliable & very attractive. It is comfortable. After 4 years it has power that is super. Only repair costs in 4 years was a water pump.............a year ago @ 51,000 miles. I have owned many vehicles (Ford, Chevy, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Toyota, Nissan, Dodge, British Layland & Chrysler ) and this one of my favorites."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Aspen near Honolulu. See local deals