2004 Chrysler 300M

Based on 440 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

great car. bought it new. has served me very well.

By on Monday, May 12, 2014

Pros: "good gas milage, roomy, ample hp., handles well"

Cons: "leaky rims,"

"put my 3rd set of tires on at 165000 mi. On the highway at 60 mph avgs. 30 mpg. overall mpg usually is around 21. has original starter, alternator,and exhaust system. did have to replace rack and pinion at about 140,000 mi. replaced shocks and struts at about 140,000 mi. think I wasted my money on that as i didn't see any noticeable diff. in ride. car handles very well and is excellent in snow. have had problems with drivers side window. Clip that mounts to window came unglued and had to be replaced. Chrome alloy rims corrode along the tire bead and I had to replace two rims. Chrysler wanted $720.00 ea.rin. Went to Keystone and bought reconditioned rims for $240 ea. Overall extremely happy with this car."

Pretty good

By on Friday, August 19, 2011

"This car is very dependable and fairly easy to repair yourself. Never got in it and felt like I wasn't sure about it bringing me back home. I've had it for 4 years and it's never needed any work to the motor or trans done."

Great, comfortable ride. Expensive repairs!

By on Monday, June 27, 2011

Pros: "Sporty, fun to drive, extremely comfortable, acceptable mpg."

Cons: "Reliability after 100,000 miles is quite suspect!"

"First of all, I absolutely love this car. It is the most comfortable I have ever owned. It is one of the easiest cars in which to get in and out, even for my aging parents. It is sporty, yet extremely roomy. It gets decent gas mileage - average of about 23mpg. I love the sunroof, the leather interior, the heated seats, the smooth ride, the safe handling - especially in the Michigan winters. The trunk is exceptionally roomy, as is the back seat. Ok, so what's wrong? I have owned Hondas and Toyotas, and they are just breaking in at 150,000 miles...unfortunately, this car seems only to be breaking down. Way too many repairs over the last 20,000 miles and it still has issues. Because of the earlier comments, I think I will wait it out to see if I can emerge on the other side of this financial abyss without breaking the bank. It is a wonderful ride!"

Super Car!

By on Saturday, December 1, 2007

"I love my 2002 Chrysler 300M. It is fun to drive. Handles great. I use it to cummute to work as well as big trips. I also have an E class Mercedes but enjoy driving my 300M more. If you're looking for a luxury car thats good on gas, fun to drive, and reliable, then look no more. There is lots of rear seat leg room and plenty of room in the trunk as well. Folding rear seats are standard on this model. I highly recommend this car to anyone looking for a great reliable used car."

Solid Car

By on Thursday, August 30, 2007

"I bought the car new in 2001. It has 102K miles on it. The only problem that I had was the ignition cylinder needed replace ( $ 100.00) this year. I highly recommend this car to anyone who needs a comfortable, reliable, roomy car. Wind noise and road noise are noticeable at Highway speeds making it hard to talk on the cell phone."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300M near Honolulu. See local deals