2004 Chrysler 300M

Based on 437 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

I have one and i love it

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"Its very comtortable it has alot of room in the front and back it has a lot of great features like heated seats leather seats 6 CD changer and it can get 27 miles to the gallon which is really great for a car of its size and its priced pretty well also i never had any problems with it its never broken down or anything i would recomend it to everyone"

BEST car I have ever owed! Bought 11 yrs ago!

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pros: "EVERYTHING!!!!!"

Cons: "Heated Seat quit working - and IN MN!"

"This has been the BEST car ever!!! Minimun in repairs and 226000 miles.Will drive till it dies! Only complaint - driver's (Of course) heated seat has not worked for over 6 years. Rides and drives like a luxury vehicle! LOVE it!!!!! EXTERIOR still looks new - NO RUST!"

Will buy another one!

By on Tuesday, June 01, 2010

"I am SO glad I decided on my Chrysler 300M when I was car shopping. Mine also includes features that are not listed above such as heated seats, climate control and an overhead digital display that switches between external temperature, distance until empty, average mpg, current mpg, and a seperate milage counter that I use to keep up with miles between oil changes. This is one of the most comfortable cars I've ever rode in. The seats can adjust to just about any position you can imagine. Also, this car has some power. It's a beautiful car and I get compliments on it all the time. That being said, there are a couple things that I would change about it. When I got stranded at work with a dead battery, what should have been a simple grab the battery and have it tested turned out to be an all day ordeal! The battery is only accessible by removing the front passenger side tire. There's a little trap door you have to use to connect/disconnect the battery and remove it. I think Chrysler was seeing $$$ when they designed this. The intention was for the consumer to have to bring the car into a dealership to have the battery removed. I forgot to mention that when I called a dealership to ask how to access the battery, I was told that they have to go in through the top, removing parts that only they have a special tool to remove! My step-father knew about the trap door and changed my battery for me, but it took 2 hours just to get it out!"

worst car I ever owned

By on Sunday, November 11, 2007

"Here is the list of all problems I had and still have with this car: Wheel bearing were replaced twice Rack & pinion once Air bag light just came on door locks make a lood noise and do not work Driver side window got out of track interior lights turn on and off whenever they feel like it, whether the car is on or off Good thing it never killed my wife when the steering wheel locked on her, and ended in the ditch. I contacted Chrysler while it was under warranty, and they gave me the run around. I will never ever buy a car that Chrysler is involved with."

loved the car

By on Monday, August 12, 2013

Pros: "love the look and power"

Cons: "tires,wiring"

"less than impressed wiring harness issues and just wiring problems with dash lights replaced the shocks twice and sensors and tires are exspensive"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300M near Honolulu. See local deals