• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2014 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $46,476 - $47,881.

10/8.6

Based on 80 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

A very nice bend of performance, luxury and value.

By on Saturday, July 12, 2014

Pros: "Very well equiped; great performance"

Cons: "Interior trim pieces coming loose, needs 6 speed"

"Very pleasurable performance and luxury at a price that knocks the sox of the imports. Have had not a single mechanical repair in 40,000 miles, though the optional performance tires are good for only about 25,000 miles. My only problem has been with the interior carbon fiber trim separating from the leather. Most everyone who sees the car finds it to be stylish, especially with the black chrome package."

This has been a great car.

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Pros: "Fuel mileage.Fit and Finish"

Cons: "Little less road noise"

"My 2012 300s has been a very good car and have had no problems in the 40,000 miles I have driven it. I drive in Dallas stop and go traffic and consistently get 25 to 27 mpg. The pentastar V6 is so smooth that you'll have to look at the tach to see if it is running. The 8 speed transmission shifts so smooth that it's hard to tell that it's changing gears.With 8 gears they have the ratios so close that the rpm doesn't drop much between gear changes and the engine will rapidly buzz up to the 6500 rpm redline so smoothly. The Beats audio my car is equipped with is awesome.If you want to you can rattle the windows with the trunk mounted subwoofer. Chrysler did a great job on the interior.Fit and finish is top notch. About the only negative I can say is maybe road noise through the tires could be a little less.I attribute this to the 20" wheels with low profile tires.Car came equipped with Firestone Firehawk tires wich have held up good but maybe some Michelins might be a little quieter ?"

Love this car! Plan on getting another one.

By on Thursday, July 03, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, extremely comfortable, very reliable"

Cons: "Haven't found any."

"This has to be my favorite car of all that I have owned. And I have owned nice cars, I.e. Cadillac, Lincoln Town Car, etc. the Chrysler 300 tops them all! It's beautiful, reliable, the ride is so smooth and comfortable!"

First car in 15 years!!!!

By on Monday, June 23, 2014

Pros: "MPG, Value, Ride"

"I've been a long time truck driver (Silverado & Avalanche) and with the price of gas I decided to move to a full size car. After looking at the options I loved the looks and driving feel of the Chrysler 300. The 8.4" nav screen and 8 speed transmission really helps out on the MPG which was a nice change from everything in its class. I have just over 8300 miles on my 13 300S and currently I’m getting 26.8 MPG with 70/30% highway to city driving. I've tried like heck to find faults with this car and honestly I can't. The most common knock on this car is the amount of black in the interior however I like it. Make no mistake this is no sports sedan but with 300 hp and the 8 speed trans it has no problem in the go department. On the highway it chews the miles in comfort all the while getting close to 33mpg. Great car not for the money but period."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive. Great Navigation (Garmin). Comfort"

"Bought every possible option offered, but chose the V-6 with 8 speed transmission for maximized mileage. Great pickup with immediate response to accelerator. Mileage has been average 26 mph for local driving in this mountainous area where I live. Have achieved 31.3 mpg on interstate travel. I have owned one other Chrysler (1998) previously and drove for over 200,000 miles with no repairs other than routine, so that prompted my purchase of this vehicle. I have never been disappointed. I fully expect my next purchase will be another 300."