2014 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $32,529 - $33,762.

10/8.6

Based on 103 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Excellent vehicle, very good gas mileage 30mpg hwy

By on Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pros: "excellent trip car handles very good"

Cons: "would be nice if you didn't bump the curb parking"

"I have owned the car for over 2 years. No problems. Handles well, comfortable and excellent gas mileage. Can not say anything bad about the vehicle except, as with all Chrysler products it is too low on the front end which requires you to be very careful parking as you will bump into the curb which causes dents in the undercarriage. Can say anything bad about the car."

i love this car. (even better than my '07 300AWD)

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pros: "stress free driving!"

Cons: "alot of gadgets to keep track of. (oh, well)"

"Every time I get into this car, I'm a proud owner. Interstate driving is my favorite. I've not earned a speeding ticket, yet. Hilly terrain: no problem. Taking daughters to school: easy to navigate the heavier traffic. Heated and cooled cup holders! Confident backing out of diagonal parking next to tall vehicles; because I can see around them with the rear-view camera. Love it, Love it, Love it. (did I mention massive power?)"

Just love this car. Everything you could ask for.

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Pros: "Gas milage, great ride , good looks"

Cons: "None so far, Have 18000 miles on it."

"Have wanted a Chrysler 300 for years Now I finally own one. Love the bold design. Looks like an expensive european model. Mine does not have every bell and whistle but it is well equipped and I could actually afford it. The gas mileage is incredible..33 MPG on trips and 28 in city driving. I have a 6 cylinder but it goes like a bat when I need it to. Very comfortable interior and ride. What the heck else could I want?? Just love this car. I get lots of positive comments about my car. Love it"

Just an all around great car.

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "ride comfort, style, beats stereo, rear camera"

"I got the 300s and I am very impressed with this car. I drive 120 miles per day and am averaging 29-30mpg. The ride is smooth and quite. The seats are very comfortable. The Beats stereo is excellent. This car also has character. I know that a lot of people don't like this car and equate with gangsters, mafia..etc...but knowing that there are people that are somehow upset by this car, makes me like it even more."

The definition of a superlative driving experience

By on Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pros: "Everything read my detailed review."

Cons: "Reliability may be horrible,time will tell"

"This is an extraordinary sedan from a price to feature standpoint,ride quality,exterior styling that projects a powerful presence and an interior that has a luxurious fit/finish.The ride quality has a solid,smoothness reminiscent of the large American sedans of yesteryear.Yet,its never floaty,when driven through sharp turns it has an agile response that belies its size/weight.The amenites i.e.adaptive AWD,burled walnut trim,power tilt/telescope steering wheel,voice navigation heated and cooled front/back seats and cupholders,power panoramic sunroof/rear window shade etc,etc are unbelievable at this price point.Frontand rear space/legroom is generous,the seats are power everything and very comfortable.The 8 speed automatic switches between "economy",AWD and accelerating modes flawlessly.The information system incorporates radio,comfort,climate controls,telematics,mp3,navigation etc,and is simple enough to learn literally in 10-15 minutes.Interior has numerous storage areas,3 12V power ports,and REAL burled walnut interior(light frost option) that looks like it came off a Rolls.I have gotten many compliments since I took delivery of this car.P.S. I am not a Chrysler/Fiat employee,or vendor."