2014 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $37,524 - $38,551.

10/8.6

Based on 68 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Best car i have ever owned!!!!

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

"Nice car to drive and better gas mileage than sticker said...."

excellent city car ever to drive on the streets

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "quiet, lights, navigation, acceleration, seats"

"bought my 2014 300c ''AWD'' couldn't be anymore happier on this luxury sedan. The car has excellent handling there are tons of features are best. Ride is smooth and look very styling as a more top of the line vehicle. All controls pluses with UCONNECT everything its touch screen including ventilated seats much more. Traded my last vehicle a 2011 Chrysler 200 for a much upgraded model as buying another Chrysler product because since enjoying American luxury decided buy another new vehicle with lots of more standard features in class. The 300c is quieter, comfortable in great seat support and rear sunshade all the best of the best. Love panoramic roof, LED lights, Parkview Assist camera, Bi Xenon headlights, Adaptive cruise control and other more options. Its the best vehicle ever bought also equipped with Navigation, Bluetooth, Alpine sound system so much whistles and bells for a car liked the Chrysler 300."

not only beautiful but a great automobile

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "wekk worth the dollars"

Cons: "coould use power passenger seat"

"I cannot say enough about this auto. very dependable. a pleasure to drive. other than a few adjustments that the dealer took care of when new has been trouble free. the backup camera and acclimated cruise control are a god send for safety . all the other toys ( so to speak) although superficial are great and trouble free"

Better from Toyota Avalon

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Handling, quiet, controllable seats, controls,"

"I knew Chrysler reliability start falling few years back but I think this new large flagship sedan has been improved so much since 2011. This 300 is best in a resale value, rides better from most imports, its comfortable with 4 buckets being really cushion soft in materials. Interior doesn't look cheap nor any shortcomings. Uconnect 8'' color touch screen very outstanding being fully equipped with Garmin Navigation DVD system, audio system, ventilated seats, climate controlling, Sirius satellite radio, rear sunshade, rear Parkview assist camera, blind spot warning, push button start engine with a remote start button starting up car before approaching. Car ride is crisp, its overall superb on everything, panoramic roof is best giving interior cabin full of sunlight while opening. Quiet, fantastic, smooth drive, great gas mileage, nice stereo sound: Dr. Dre beats audio group, cooled and heated cup holders, adaptive cruise control and much more. It handles excellent, very powerful with an Pentastar V6 engine giving faster performance with an 8 speed auto transmission under effortlessly acceleration. This luxury automobile will beat the Avalon or BMW tires off road just that powerful. 300 is a beautiful vehicle, very advanced in everything has all whistles and bells that is worth every nickel and dime putting into this car options and features in a more resale value."

excellent road car-great gas mlg-sharp style

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "best price for a luxury car with great gas mlg"

Cons: "trans shifter is difficult to manage"

"I tested the new 2012 Chrysler 300 lim against new Cadillac CTS & Lincoln MKZ & MKS. I found the price new was much less than all with similar packages. The Chrysler's ride was as good as the CTS and better than the Lincoln MKZ & MKS. The engine was quiter than the caddy and much quieter than the Lincolns, which I found to be actually noisy while shifting speeds. The overall handling and ride was better than all. the 8 speed trans of the Chrysler allows the zippy 295HP v-6 to be an excellent road car and stingy on gas. I get the rated 31 mpg on the highway which is outstanding for a large 4-door sedan. The overall quality of finish and interior is excellent with sharp styling. I love this car and its fun to drive!"

Love to drive this vehicle on long trips

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Can find no faults"

"Had problems with airbag system warning after the first month, Dealer followed the procedures for repairs, first attempt failed, Second corrected the problem, wire connection that was not visible. no other problems. Have discovered that door opening trim does not fit properly. This is a problem with this model. Gas milage is about 17.5 city and 23 highway averaging 75 - 80 MPH Love the styling."

Great Value

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "Excellent ride, beautiful look - very comfortable"

Cons: "Would prefer gas cap on passenger side"

"An excellent value - powerful with a lot of room - and great looking. On value, compare to Cadillac CTS (I have owned one) - a CTS comparably equipped - 3.6L engine, panoramic sunroof, could be 15- 20 K more. Both excellent vehicles but no comparison on value."

Much better than I had expected

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "Oustanding quality, comfort, & driving experience"

Cons: "Needs a back-up camera"

"I was and still am quite surprised with the quality of this car. It is well designed and has not had any issues or problems. Gas mileage is quite impressive, especially on the highway. Transmission is smooth and quiet, and acceleration is peppy. The handling is impressive for such a large car. The ride is quiet, smooth, and comfortable. If I had it to do over again, I would definitely buy it. The only thing I would change is that I would buy the back-up camera."

A great looking and driving AWD car

By on Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pros: "Luxury car and AWD capability at a great value."

Cons: "Large car gas mileage."

"I traded in my aging 2008 Cadillac CTS for a new 2013 Chrysler 300 AWD and I have enjoyed it ever since. The exterior is stylish and easy to maintain. The interior is spacious, comfortable, and convenient. The My Touch system controls radio, climate, navigation, phone, and extras like weather. It's been a pleasure to use. The 3.6L V6 is powerful enough, no complaints from me here. The car handles well for a car this size. It's doesn't really feel like a 4000+ lbs car. The AWD version means I don't need an SUV or a Subaru to switch to when the weather and road conditions get bad--it's really the best of both worlds in this regard. If you are looking for a good full-sized luxury car with lots of extras without paying through the nose, the 300 is a solid choice."

A great vehicle and value

By on Friday, November 29, 2013

Pros: "Great looks and ride"

"This is my third Chrysler 300. Awesome performance and value. Surprised at how good the fuel economy is."

Excellent car, I feel like I got alot for my money

By on Monday, November 04, 2013

"I have to say that after nearly two years, I still love my car. It is very spacious as expected of a full size and has a better turning radius than expected. It feels solid and planted on the road. The suspension is comfortable, I would describe it as balanced. Not so soft that it "boats" but still soft enough to absorb some pretty harsh roads. The nav system is by far the easiest to use out of any car I have owned thus far. The vented seats are great but they could stand to be a little softer. I cant hold this against it because I am comparing to much more expensive cars. V8 actually gets great gas mileage. I am averaging 23.2mpg. I dont drive with fuel economy in mind either so I am sure others get better(or worse) 100% reliable so far. I could go on and on about all the features but in the end I like the thick steering wheel, V8 power, and looks. Good job Chrysler, turned around my opinion of your cars. I cant quite give it a 10/10. but for the price compared to others it probably deserves it."

Love this make car so much I've had 4 of them.

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Reasonably priced for the quality. Love the mpg."

Cons: "Trunk depth and width is sometimes not enough."

"This car rides and drives so comfortably. Roomy with quality interior. My average mpg is 26 - 29 mpg City and 30 Hwy.Have NEVER experienced any problems with the vehicle or service. Enjoyable to drive and is a head turner. My only complaint is that the trunk is not quite deep enough. Oh, and the LED headlights look awesome."

Good, but Not Great

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pros: "Performance. Features for Sticker/Discount Looks"

Cons: "Fit and Finish, Tire Noise, Cheap Plastic knobs"

"Purchased new. Car has annoying pull to right that dealer has never been able to correct. Several problems with fit and finish. Tires - 20 inch - are almost gone at 25K miles - would not suggest bigger wheel and ride is now very noisy. Rattle in dash - dealer cannot correct. Rear sunshade is already broken. Gas door shorted out - dealer repaired. I am dumping this car before warranty is over as I fear big repair bills when this thing hit 50K miles. TCO over next 5 years is big concern. Depreciation is considerable - if you pay close to sticker, car will drop 50% in value within 2 years. Seats are good, like touchscreen and dials. Car is nice looking - needs work to become a true luxury car."

Hate it

By on Monday, September 30, 2013

Pros: "Looks good"

Cons: "Too many to list here."

"I've had 3 different Chrysler 300C's over the years. This 2013 one stinks. Headlights are terrible - we live in a forest and it's dark - you can't see anything with the lights - barely good with brights on. Transmission is new with more gears - it's terrible too - constantly shifting and isn't smooth at all - jumpy. The new shift without moving the shift knob much is also terrible - it's NOT easy to get it in gear - and you better be sure it's in P before you take your foot off the gas or you'll be moving. Do NOT like not putting in a key - you spend time later wondering where the key is. Overall I just plain hate it and wish I still have my 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee - huge mistake trading in that baby!"

Best car that I have ever owned

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pros: "It's a sleeper but wakes up the road instantly"

Cons: "NO spare tire"

"As a note: The partial loaded base model 300 V6 might vaguely compare to a Toyota or Buick but there is NO comparison with the V8 models and for some reason these are excluded from magazine and TV reviews. Having owned a used 2009, a new 2012 and a new 2013 I see some serious technology being implemented and some very serious horsepower with my latest 2013 SRT8 while still ranging 22-27 MPG with near 500 HP.This is where econobox comparison reviews leave the scene. Comparing my own 300's I find a greatly improved interior and exterior quality in the 2012 and more so in the 2013. The safety Tech full option 300C or SRT8 is the way to separate yourself from the econobox status anywhere. This car can show up at the racetrack or at the country club, parent teacher conferences and fit right in and make a show of it's own.I find that the controls are easy because it offers touch screen, but yet has manual controls for people who do not like technology all of the time.It has easy entry seats and not only do they heat,they also cool. Auto wipers headlights and HID Smartbeam (headlights focus where steering wheel aims and self levels on hills)The Harmon Kardon Sound system DVD/CD/USB/Sat/Bluetooth is a must if you like high end sound.The SRT has 4 ride adjustable driving modes: Luxury,Sport and Track, and finally the Trac off selection which will leave burned rubber all over the car you just left behind in a cloud of smoke. With several racing options in the VIC and radio display this car impresses very quickly. The 300C is for the tamed hearted person that wants luxury with technology and some really decent mileage mine ranges 25-33 on the highway with V8 power to get around the slow lane cars and both cars 300C and SRT8 are equally equipped outside of race options.BTW I love the panoramic roof. I depend on the base V6 to capture a Camaro,Vette or Mustang totally off guard, the looks when you are bearing down on them with a 4 door car is amazing and When I pass a few of them I give them the thumbs up while they are staring at the car."

By on Thursday, August 29, 2013

Reason: Not as big inside as it should be, horrible trans, poor interior fit quality

Cons: "Trans, wheels/tires, interior fit, comfort"

"This car made me feel like I'm a VERY picky and quirky driver/owner. Am I just hyper-sensitive to everything? The 2011 Chrysler 300 Limited looks great and offers loads of standard equipment. There are plenty of good reviews out there. However, after only 24 months, the car feels much older and it didn't meet MY expectations against the following characteristics: (1) Interior room/comfort - no head room (I'm 5.8, 5.9 with hair); cramped foot well (shoe size 9); backseat isn't cavernous (toddler and newborn seats fit as snug as any car); useless middle backseat; driver's seat makes my bum and back ache! (2) Drivability - hard to steer + a slippery smooth steering wheel (no finder/grip grooves? same as EVERY Chrysler group vehicle); accelerator pedal too hard to press; thumpy up shifts; terribly designed/mapped low gears... it shifts way too early under normal straight-line accel or in middle of a turn from a stop and had to downshift often to keep up; brakes warped at 22k miles; tires worn quickly; VERY susceptible to slant of or groves in road. (3) Noise, vibration, harshness (NVH) - interior had low wind noise, but 20" wheels with low profile tires were rough and loud. (4) Build quality - every interior panel creaks and flexes when touched... this means rattles and cracks over bumps; driver door window switches and steering wheel buttons don't always operate when you feel the tactile "click" when pressed; squeaky shifter lever; rattling speaker covers; poor quality leather that doesn't smell "nice". 2012+ model year 300C with better engine, 8 speed trans, better leather seats, and 18" wheels may help mitigate some issues. Rating Sliders on kbb are fun, but difficult to rate "Comfort & Convenience" together and also "Design: Interior & Exterior" both as one. Not sure what "Driving Dynamics" is rating, either..."

Cons: "Trans, wheels/tires, interior fit, comfort"

Best vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pros: "Great value with more standard features"

"I have a 2012 Chrysler 300 Limited AWD and absolutely love it! I was looking for a comfortable car for my 34 mile drive to work. I considered other luxury brands, but when I sat down in the 300 and then took it for a ride -- that was it! Decision made and I have never looked back. This is my first Chrysler vehicle and it certainly won't be my last. After 26,000 miles, I have had zero issues. If you are looking for a great riding, quiet car, with all the bells and whistles -- the 300 is it!"

Nice car ruined by Chrysler attitude toward buyers

By on Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cons: "Horrible customer support from Chrysler"

"I previously owned a 2011 300C. It had to be one of the worst cars I have ever owned. I reached the point I refused to drive it anywhere but to the dealer to buy another vehicle. I now own a 2013 300C which is everything the 2011 was not. Superb driving feel and quiet at the same time. I get 18 mpg city and up to 35 mpg on straight highway driving. The down sides are I have to position the seat in it's lowest position and as far back as it goes,otherwise I hit my head getting in and out. I'm a very standard 6 foot male. The rubber door insulation likes to fall off (same problem with the 2011.) I currently have a lot of electrical tape on the back door rubber insulation to hold the rubber in place. Probably the worst thing though was two weeks ago my wife and I left a store and got in my car. I tried to start the car and the only response was the wipers shuddered to about half stroke and stopped. Nothing electrical worked. Could not start the car, could not shift the transmission, no power windows, could not open the trunk. Nothing electrical worked. Called my dealer (whom I know.) He called Chrysler Emergency Services. After several phone calls,two promises of a tow truck and 95 degree temp and after 3 and 1/2 hours in the hot sun, I finally had my car on the way to the dealer. My dealer says Chrysler requires them to do extensive testing of the battery and electrical system before they will approve a battery replacement. Three days later I finally got my car back. Three hour job took 3 days. I've tried to talk to customer service but no response yet from them. So much for customer satisfaction. I have learned a very expensive lesson. I will never again buy a Chrysler product again!"

Best ever

By on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pros: "I think I have said it already."

Cons: "NON"

"This is Bluebird writing again. I forgot to tell you that when we went on our trip to Mt. Rushmore last year, after stopping for gas my husband was checking the oil. He discovered he had forgot to put the oil cap back on after the previous check. Much to our amazement there it was sitting in the same place he had put it to check the oil. Now I don't know about anybody else, but I call that a smooth riding car. We went over all kinds of roads getting there too."

Very Nice Car you can not go wrong

By on Monday, July 08, 2013

Pros: "One of the nicest cars to date."

Cons: "I have no cons"

"I traded my 2006 Dodge Charger in for this car. This has to be one of the nicest cars that I have driven. One of the reason we went with this car is that my wife is disabled and is in a wheelchair so getting her in and out of the car is fairly simple, the wheelchair fits in the trunk with room to spare. the comfort of the ride is out of this world and along with the fuel mileage you can't go wrong. This car has all the bells and whistles."

Very Nice Car you can not go wrong

By on Monday, July 08, 2013

Pros: "One of the nicest cars to date."

Cons: "I have no cons"

World Class but too stiff riding

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

Pros: "Wonderful Car, I highly recommend it!"

Cons: "Stiff ride dictated by younger generation!"

"Great handling, great interior, best and biggest touch screen, great performance, roomy interior and excellent mileage. BUT, new agers dictate skinny, hard riding tires, stiff springs and shock absorbers which cause me great distress when going over tar strips, expansion joints, manhole covers and minor potholes. I purchase Chrysler products new each year and will continue on so long as it is a superior automobile. I have to accept the stiff ride, as it appears to be the industry standard."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25