2014 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $37,581 - $38,734.

10/8.6

Based on 80 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

A very nice bend of performance, luxury and value.

By on Saturday, July 12, 2014

Pros: "Very well equiped; great performance"

Cons: "Interior trim pieces coming loose, needs 6 speed"

"Very pleasurable performance and luxury at a price that knocks the sox of the imports. Have had not a single mechanical repair in 40,000 miles, though the optional performance tires are good for only about 25,000 miles. My only problem has been with the interior carbon fiber trim separating from the leather. Most everyone who sees the car finds it to be stylish, especially with the black chrome package."

This has been a great car.

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Pros: "Fuel mileage.Fit and Finish"

Cons: "Little less road noise"

"My 2012 300s has been a very good car and have had no problems in the 40,000 miles I have driven it. I drive in Dallas stop and go traffic and consistently get 25 to 27 mpg. The pentastar V6 is so smooth that you'll have to look at the tach to see if it is running. The 8 speed transmission shifts so smooth that it's hard to tell that it's changing gears.With 8 gears they have the ratios so close that the rpm doesn't drop much between gear changes and the engine will rapidly buzz up to the 6500 rpm redline so smoothly. The Beats audio my car is equipped with is awesome.If you want to you can rattle the windows with the trunk mounted subwoofer. Chrysler did a great job on the interior.Fit and finish is top notch. About the only negative I can say is maybe road noise through the tires could be a little less.I attribute this to the 20" wheels with low profile tires.Car came equipped with Firestone Firehawk tires wich have held up good but maybe some Michelins might be a little quieter ?"

Love this car! Plan on getting another one.

By on Thursday, July 03, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, extremely comfortable, very reliable"

Cons: "Haven't found any."

"This has to be my favorite car of all that I have owned. And I have owned nice cars, I.e. Cadillac, Lincoln Town Car, etc. the Chrysler 300 tops them all! It's beautiful, reliable, the ride is so smooth and comfortable!"

First car in 15 years!!!!

By on Monday, June 23, 2014

Pros: "MPG, Value, Ride"

"I've been a long time truck driver (Silverado & Avalanche) and with the price of gas I decided to move to a full size car. After looking at the options I loved the looks and driving feel of the Chrysler 300. The 8.4" nav screen and 8 speed transmission really helps out on the MPG which was a nice change from everything in its class. I have just over 8300 miles on my 13 300S and currently I’m getting 26.8 MPG with 70/30% highway to city driving. I've tried like heck to find faults with this car and honestly I can't. The most common knock on this car is the amount of black in the interior however I like it. Make no mistake this is no sports sedan but with 300 hp and the 8 speed trans it has no problem in the go department. On the highway it chews the miles in comfort all the while getting close to 33mpg. Great car not for the money but period."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive. Great Navigation (Garmin). Comfort"

"Bought every possible option offered, but chose the V-6 with 8 speed transmission for maximized mileage. Great pickup with immediate response to accelerator. Mileage has been average 26 mph for local driving in this mountainous area where I live. Have achieved 31.3 mpg on interstate travel. I have owned one other Chrysler (1998) previously and drove for over 200,000 miles with no repairs other than routine, so that prompted my purchase of this vehicle. I have never been disappointed. I fully expect my next purchase will be another 300."

Satisfied with car yet feel it needs improvement.

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pros: "Arrractive exterior with v. good performance."

Cons: "Ride and noise level need improvement. Seats hard"

"Bought in early 2013 and overall assessment is this is a very fine car but could stand improvement in ride and noise level. Excellent power and mileage with V6 engine and 8 speed transmission. Routine mpg of 30+ on highway and 25+ in city. Interior with options included are very good with exception of seats that are too hard after several hours of riding."

This is third 300 I've owned. Never disappointed.

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pros: "Great looks, comfortable ride, great MPG"

Cons: "Got to make sure you put it in Park :-D"

"The modern Full size car. Excellent ride quality. Pick your creature comforts. I had Walter P Chrysler model, 300Touring and now this 300 which comes loaded with standards. Walter P was a co. lease and decided to buy the 300T. Then eventually got company car so sold 300T. Lost co. car so I bought 3rd 300 2013. They get better each time. What's next for the 300? Hope they keep the full size comfort and ride."

Quite impressive, traded in a 2005 BMW X5

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

"Great so far."

Praise For The HEMI!

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Technology, comfort, looks, and power combined!"

Cons: "The doors open wider than my long arms can reach."

"I've lived through all seasons with my 2012 300C with the HEMI engine and extensive list of options. I've been on road trips to North and South Carolina and Georgia and the gas mileage has been spectacular. Almost 500 miles before stopping for fuel on one of those trips and the gauge was not on "empty" at that point. This car was made for road trips. It is so compfortable that driving for 15 to 16 hours is never tiresome. The interior amenities are so well thought out that the driving time just flies by without noticing it. Heated and cooled cup holders for both the juice lovers and the coffee lovers side by side. The huge display for navigation, DVD watching, music, weather, bluetooth, and SIRIUS radio, creates a magical environment for driver and passengers. The car is so comfortable that you want to drive it slowly to prolong the enjoyment of your journey...until you step on the gas and feel the power of the HEMI engine. There is nothing on the road with 4 doors that has this combination of luxury and performance for the price. The cabin is silent. The heated and vented seats are plush and supportive. the rear seat amenities that match the front seat keeps your passengers spoiled and the panoramic sunroof shines light onto the entire package of lovely instruments and bells and whistles. I've owned both foreign and domestic vehicles over the years and none compare to this one. Chrysler got it right and the challenge will be how can they make it much better than it is? One of my sons immediately traded in his Lexus after riding in my 300C. He has the AWD version and loves his HEMI as well. Two thumbs up for this one!"

2nd 300C Beautiful car

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pros: "Powerful, love to hear Hemi roar"

Cons: "Stereo came from a Yugo"

"2011 red 300c. Added SRT8 rear spoiler, Black grill, K & N induction and window tint. Tricked out a few other exterior items. In my opinion, Nothing better to drive and cruise the beach with."

Finest piece of road machinery I have ever driven!

By on Friday, May 09, 2014

Pros: "The sporty feeling makes this car fun to drive."

Cons: "I have no cons at all!"

"I have owned a Tungsten-metallic 300S for the last 1 1/2 years. It has been,and still is, a head-turner. I have nothing but the best to say about this vehicle. It is elegance with get up and go! It has the 5.7 Hemi V-8. I recently took it on a road trip and actually touched 29 m.p.g.- highway. The ride and handling are exquisite. The turning ratio is amazing. I am truly proud to own this vehicle!"

Better car than my Cadillac !,

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Power and great gas mileage"

"Finished....."

Best car i have ever owned!!!!

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

"Nice car to drive and better gas mileage than sticker said...."

excellent city car ever to drive on the streets

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "quiet, lights, navigation, acceleration, seats"

"bought my 2014 300c ''AWD'' couldn't be anymore happier on this luxury sedan. The car has excellent handling there are tons of features are best. Ride is smooth and look very styling as a more top of the line vehicle. All controls pluses with UCONNECT everything its touch screen including ventilated seats much more. Traded my last vehicle a 2011 Chrysler 200 for a much upgraded model as buying another Chrysler product because since enjoying American luxury decided buy another new vehicle with lots of more standard features in class. The 300c is quieter, comfortable in great seat support and rear sunshade all the best of the best. Love panoramic roof, LED lights, Parkview Assist camera, Bi Xenon headlights, Adaptive cruise control and other more options. Its the best vehicle ever bought also equipped with Navigation, Bluetooth, Alpine sound system so much whistles and bells for a car liked the Chrysler 300."

not only beautiful but a great automobile

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "wekk worth the dollars"

Cons: "coould use power passenger seat"

"I cannot say enough about this auto. very dependable. a pleasure to drive. other than a few adjustments that the dealer took care of when new has been trouble free. the backup camera and acclimated cruise control are a god send for safety . all the other toys ( so to speak) although superficial are great and trouble free"

Better from Toyota Avalon

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Handling, quiet, controllable seats, controls,"

"I knew Chrysler reliability start falling few years back but I think this new large flagship sedan has been improved so much since 2011. This 300 is best in a resale value, rides better from most imports, its comfortable with 4 buckets being really cushion soft in materials. Interior doesn't look cheap nor any shortcomings. Uconnect 8'' color touch screen very outstanding being fully equipped with Garmin Navigation DVD system, audio system, ventilated seats, climate controlling, Sirius satellite radio, rear sunshade, rear Parkview assist camera, blind spot warning, push button start engine with a remote start button starting up car before approaching. Car ride is crisp, its overall superb on everything, panoramic roof is best giving interior cabin full of sunlight while opening. Quiet, fantastic, smooth drive, great gas mileage, nice stereo sound: Dr. Dre beats audio group, cooled and heated cup holders, adaptive cruise control and much more. It handles excellent, very powerful with an Pentastar V6 engine giving faster performance with an 8 speed auto transmission under effortlessly acceleration. This luxury automobile will beat the Avalon or BMW tires off road just that powerful. 300 is a beautiful vehicle, very advanced in everything has all whistles and bells that is worth every nickel and dime putting into this car options and features in a more resale value."

excellent road car-great gas mlg-sharp style

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "best price for a luxury car with great gas mlg"

Cons: "trans shifter is difficult to manage"

"I tested the new 2012 Chrysler 300 lim against new Cadillac CTS & Lincoln MKZ & MKS. I found the price new was much less than all with similar packages. The Chrysler's ride was as good as the CTS and better than the Lincoln MKZ & MKS. The engine was quiter than the caddy and much quieter than the Lincolns, which I found to be actually noisy while shifting speeds. The overall handling and ride was better than all. the 8 speed trans of the Chrysler allows the zippy 295HP v-6 to be an excellent road car and stingy on gas. I get the rated 31 mpg on the highway which is outstanding for a large 4-door sedan. The overall quality of finish and interior is excellent with sharp styling. I love this car and its fun to drive!"

Love to drive this vehicle on long trips

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Can find no faults"

"Had problems with airbag system warning after the first month, Dealer followed the procedures for repairs, first attempt failed, Second corrected the problem, wire connection that was not visible. no other problems. Have discovered that door opening trim does not fit properly. This is a problem with this model. Gas milage is about 17.5 city and 23 highway averaging 75 - 80 MPH Love the styling."

Great Value

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "Excellent ride, beautiful look - very comfortable"

Cons: "Would prefer gas cap on passenger side"

"An excellent value - powerful with a lot of room - and great looking. On value, compare to Cadillac CTS (I have owned one) - a CTS comparably equipped - 3.6L engine, panoramic sunroof, could be 15- 20 K more. Both excellent vehicles but no comparison on value."

Much better than I had expected

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "Oustanding quality, comfort, & driving experience"

Cons: "Needs a back-up camera"

"I was and still am quite surprised with the quality of this car. It is well designed and has not had any issues or problems. Gas mileage is quite impressive, especially on the highway. Transmission is smooth and quiet, and acceleration is peppy. The handling is impressive for such a large car. The ride is quiet, smooth, and comfortable. If I had it to do over again, I would definitely buy it. The only thing I would change is that I would buy the back-up camera."

A great looking and driving AWD car

By on Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pros: "Luxury car and AWD capability at a great value."

Cons: "Large car gas mileage."

"I traded in my aging 2008 Cadillac CTS for a new 2013 Chrysler 300 AWD and I have enjoyed it ever since. The exterior is stylish and easy to maintain. The interior is spacious, comfortable, and convenient. The My Touch system controls radio, climate, navigation, phone, and extras like weather. It's been a pleasure to use. The 3.6L V6 is powerful enough, no complaints from me here. The car handles well for a car this size. It's doesn't really feel like a 4000+ lbs car. The AWD version means I don't need an SUV or a Subaru to switch to when the weather and road conditions get bad--it's really the best of both worlds in this regard. If you are looking for a good full-sized luxury car with lots of extras without paying through the nose, the 300 is a solid choice."

A great vehicle and value

By on Friday, November 29, 2013

Pros: "Great looks and ride"

"This is my third Chrysler 300. Awesome performance and value. Surprised at how good the fuel economy is."

Excellent car, I feel like I got alot for my money

By on Monday, November 04, 2013

"I have to say that after nearly two years, I still love my car. It is very spacious as expected of a full size and has a better turning radius than expected. It feels solid and planted on the road. The suspension is comfortable, I would describe it as balanced. Not so soft that it "boats" but still soft enough to absorb some pretty harsh roads. The nav system is by far the easiest to use out of any car I have owned thus far. The vented seats are great but they could stand to be a little softer. I cant hold this against it because I am comparing to much more expensive cars. V8 actually gets great gas mileage. I am averaging 23.2mpg. I dont drive with fuel economy in mind either so I am sure others get better(or worse) 100% reliable so far. I could go on and on about all the features but in the end I like the thick steering wheel, V8 power, and looks. Good job Chrysler, turned around my opinion of your cars. I cant quite give it a 10/10. but for the price compared to others it probably deserves it."

Love this make car so much I've had 4 of them.

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Reasonably priced for the quality. Love the mpg."

Cons: "Trunk depth and width is sometimes not enough."

"This car rides and drives so comfortably. Roomy with quality interior. My average mpg is 26 - 29 mpg City and 30 Hwy.Have NEVER experienced any problems with the vehicle or service. Enjoyable to drive and is a head turner. My only complaint is that the trunk is not quite deep enough. Oh, and the LED headlights look awesome."

Good, but Not Great

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pros: "Performance. Features for Sticker/Discount Looks"

Cons: "Fit and Finish, Tire Noise, Cheap Plastic knobs"

"Purchased new. Car has annoying pull to right that dealer has never been able to correct. Several problems with fit and finish. Tires - 20 inch - are almost gone at 25K miles - would not suggest bigger wheel and ride is now very noisy. Rattle in dash - dealer cannot correct. Rear sunshade is already broken. Gas door shorted out - dealer repaired. I am dumping this car before warranty is over as I fear big repair bills when this thing hit 50K miles. TCO over next 5 years is big concern. Depreciation is considerable - if you pay close to sticker, car will drop 50% in value within 2 years. Seats are good, like touchscreen and dials. Car is nice looking - needs work to become a true luxury car."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next