2014 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,997 - $38,508.

10/8.6

Based on 110 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

A great vehicle and value

By on Friday, November 29, 2013

Pros: "Great looks and ride"

"This is my third Chrysler 300. Awesome performance and value. Surprised at how good the fuel economy is."

Fabulous Car

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pros: "Everything is as advertized and even better!"

Cons: "None so far"

"Jusr get this car you will enjoy it!"

A CAR among cars!

By on Friday, April 20, 2012

Pros: "Quietness, feel, quality, ride and fun to drive."

Cons: "Difficulity reading guages."

"I have previously owned Caddy's, Lincolns, and Avalons. There is no comparasion. The quality, ride, confort, easily used controls and quietness all exceed the others. If the car has a problem it is too quiet.....you have to watch the speedometer constantly as there is absolutely no wind noise to gauge speed. Chrysler has come a long way and now, I think, has far exceeded GM, Ford, and Toyota. The 300 Limited is truly a Luxury Car. If you're considering a luxury car at least give this one a test drive. I almost didn't. It would have been a big mistake. I have found only one thing that needs correction and that is the guages are difficult to read through the steering wheel without bending your head."

This is the best quality car that I've driven!

By on Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pros: "Price, power,luxury and beauty"

Cons: "Front doors open too wide, more headroom"

"I've owned or driven almost every make or model car in my lifetime. I was actually stunned at the performance of this vehicle. It has the power of a sports car, the luxury and beauty of almost any high quality car and a price that is beyond reasonable. I've owned Cadillac's, Lincoln's, Buick's, Chevy's, Ford's, and other high end vehicles. In my estimation, nothing compares to this car. As I stated " I'm stunned"!"

Surprising luxury and performance at a great value

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pros: "Luxury, performance and MPG at a great value"

Cons: "Parking visibility, trans shifter quirky"

"As a longtime BMW owner looking for a full size sedan, I was pleasantly surprized by this new Chrysler. The interior is refined and very comfortable, but with restrained and clean design reminiscent of my BMWs. Love the easy to use center information display and Garmin navigation. The performance of the V6 mated to the 8-speed transmission is also surprisingly strong and smooth...and the 31 mpg highway is most welcome! The redesigned exterior is a great improvement over the prior model and looks even better the longer I own it. Very sharp! Only drawback has been the nose is hard to gauge when parking, so you have to be careful not to hit anything. Also, the speedo is a little hard to read, so I rely on the digital indicator in the center. The lever shifter is not intuitive and takes time for get used to. Small quibbles with an otherwise great overall package and value."

Why not try it. You just might like it.

By on Friday, September 02, 2011

Pros: "Price, style, ride and redesigned dash"

Cons: "Poor dealer followup"

"Great ride, style. Dash colors at night awesome. Trunk should be larger. Watch the sharp corners on the doors. Paint and choice of colors really make the car. Dealer not all that helpful with questions. Tires(FIRESTONE) seem to match ride and handling. NOBODY seems to know how to turn off the auto lock feature. Didn't get owner's manual, had to call Chrysler. They UPS'd to my home. Gas mileage seems good at 27.3 overall. Highway should go over 30 mpg. Running lights attract attention. Getting used to pushbutton start function is pain. Where do you keep the fob? I know, in my pocket. New engine (6) is plesure to drive. Go try one, you just might like it."

Excellent car, I feel like I got alot for my money

By on Monday, November 04, 2013

"I have to say that after nearly two years, I still love my car. It is very spacious as expected of a full size and has a better turning radius than expected. It feels solid and planted on the road. The suspension is comfortable, I would describe it as balanced. Not so soft that it "boats" but still soft enough to absorb some pretty harsh roads. The nav system is by far the easiest to use out of any car I have owned thus far. The vented seats are great but they could stand to be a little softer. I cant hold this against it because I am comparing to much more expensive cars. V8 actually gets great gas mileage. I am averaging 23.2mpg. I dont drive with fuel economy in mind either so I am sure others get better(or worse) 100% reliable so far. I could go on and on about all the features but in the end I like the thick steering wheel, V8 power, and looks. Good job Chrysler, turned around my opinion of your cars. I cant quite give it a 10/10. but for the price compared to others it probably deserves it."

Great car

By on Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pros: "great acceleration. Love the keyless entry."

Cons: "Wanted the Hemi, but out of my price range for now"

"I traded a 2007 300 for this car. Excellent performance, great gas milege.It gets looks everywhere I go. Smooth ride and very quiet inside. Will be lookin to get the S series or the Hemi in a few years."

Outstanding sedan...

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Value of the price"

Cons: "Some side movement on windy days."

"Have the car for 4 months. Have only positive things to say about Chrysler, the car and the dealer. This has been the BEST car buying experience I have had since the late 1960's when a customer was treated with respect. The car is great, with the 8 speed transmission, has very good pickup and outstanding mpg. (over 36 mpg at 65 mph, WOW) The ride an handling are better then cars costing many times more. Go for a test ride and you will buy one also. Thanks for a great car Chrysler."

Best car that I have ever owned

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pros: "It's a sleeper but wakes up the road instantly"

Cons: "NO spare tire"

"As a note: The partial loaded base model 300 V6 might vaguely compare to a Toyota or Buick but there is NO comparison with the V8 models and for some reason these are excluded from magazine and TV reviews. Having owned a used 2009, a new 2012 and a new 2013 I see some serious technology being implemented and some very serious horsepower with my latest 2013 SRT8 while still ranging 22-27 MPG with near 500 HP.This is where econobox comparison reviews leave the scene. Comparing my own 300's I find a greatly improved interior and exterior quality in the 2012 and more so in the 2013. The safety Tech full option 300C or SRT8 is the way to separate yourself from the econobox status anywhere. This car can show up at the racetrack or at the country club, parent teacher conferences and fit right in and make a show of it's own.I find that the controls are easy because it offers touch screen, but yet has manual controls for people who do not like technology all of the time.It has easy entry seats and not only do they heat,they also cool. Auto wipers headlights and HID Smartbeam (headlights focus where steering wheel aims and self levels on hills)The Harmon Kardon Sound system DVD/CD/USB/Sat/Bluetooth is a must if you like high end sound.The SRT has 4 ride adjustable driving modes: Luxury,Sport and Track, and finally the Trac off selection which will leave burned rubber all over the car you just left behind in a cloud of smoke. With several racing options in the VIC and radio display this car impresses very quickly. The 300C is for the tamed hearted person that wants luxury with technology and some really decent mileage mine ranges 25-33 on the highway with V8 power to get around the slow lane cars and both cars 300C and SRT8 are equally equipped outside of race options.BTW I love the panoramic roof. I depend on the base V6 to capture a Camaro,Vette or Mustang totally off guard, the looks when you are bearing down on them with a 4 door car is amazing and When I pass a few of them I give them the thumbs up while they are staring at the car."

Best Buy in its Class - Love this car

By on Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, fuel economy, technology"

Cons: "Backup camera sensor doesn't have proximity beep"

"In one word: Loaded. I will begin by saying I've almost exclusively driven imports (Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Mercedes) for the past 15 years. We wanted a full-size family vehicle with luxury options but not ridiculously expensive. I test drove the 2013 Chrysler 300C along with other competitors in the entry-level luxury class many times before purchasing. I was waiting for the 300C Varvatos Luxury model (which is difficult to find) to be released and immediately loved the car. Cool exterior styling. Great power from the Pentastar V-6, outstanding luxury features like bluetooth, Garmin Navigation, heated/cooled cupholders, voice-command, remote start, heated REAR seats, and dozens of other options that you only expect to find in cars that cost thousands more. Test drive this car and you will NOT be disappointed. Save yourself $15-$20G's. Superb build quality and structural rigidity, as well as interior fit & finish. Soft leather, quiet cabin, comfortable suspension that absorbs potholes and road imperfections even with 20" alloy wheels. On a road trip to Florida it got me 32mpg/hwy! The only con I can think of is because the 8" Nav screen is flush-mounted as opposed to recessed into the dash-hood like other cars, sometimes the glare from the sun (only during early morning & late evening when the sun is low and on your right) makes it somewhat difficult to view the screen, but that's a minor issue and has only happened twice. Not only is the 300C one of the best-built American cars, its one of the best cars on the market from any manufacturer, bar none. Detroit is definitely back. Eminem and Clint Eastwood weren't lying to us during the Super Bowl. Hats off to Chrysler."

Good Value for Money-- Some quality issues

By on Monday, March 25, 2013

Pros: "power, presence, features, value"

Cons: "Quality"

"Bought this car a year ago for my mother. She loves the car and I very much enjoy driving it. Far improved over the outgoing model. The new V6 is great, far improved and moves this 2+ ton tank along. Passing power is great and makes freeway entrances a blast. The 8-speed tranny is also a great improvement-- keeps highway revs low and fuel economy up. I will say, the downshift time lags when gunning for a pass-- really annoying at times. Touch screen and infotainment is a breez. Voice control is bad, but I have yet to find a good one (from Acura, Mercedes, Audi, no one has made a good voice control). Cooled seats are awesome. Sunroof is really cool but squeaks at times. The car has been to the dealer for one recall and a few warranty repairs. Rear heated seat went out and they had to replace. After 3 stops to the dealer, also had to replace the catalytic converter. Average 22 MPG in mixed driving. AWD is great for the occasional snow and ice. As a matter of fact, AWD and traction control saved my mother from an accident on an overpass that was covered in ice. Within a blink, the system took over and corrected the car back on course. Overall, I would recommend a buy but look into an extended warranty. I have nothing against Chrysler, I love the company but it is no secret that quality is still an issue-- especially with all of the gizmos of this car."

A lot of car for the money!

By on Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Pros: "Great looks, classy interior, lots of tech stuff."

Cons: "Lacks torque for such a big V6"

"I purchased the new 300 Limited. Very nice exterior appearance, especially with the 20" wheels. Interior very classy with high quality materials. Large nav screen with lots of features. Keyless entry with push button start a pleasant surprise"

Amazing vehicle!

By on Saturday, June 04, 2011

Pros: "EVERYTHING!!! GO CHECK ONE OUT NOW!!!"

Cons: "Are you kidding? NONE!"

"The refinement is amazing! I love my new 300C! Power, style, and the 9" touch screen control center is... just WOW! I still find it amazing that people can be so against a vehicle that they have never driven and rate it poorly.. please disregard those reviews!!! This is def on par with my wifes S-series!"

I love this car!

By on Monday, May 27, 2013

Pros: "Design, Mileage, stereo and displays!"

"I have owned every luxury car from Caddy's to BMW 740's. Bang for the buck this car is the best I've owned. I bought mine new for $29k and it has more bells and whistles than any of the higher priced cars I've owned. My only regret is I did not get the Al Wheel Drive. I live in Wisconsin and I needed it. I m moving to Texas now though and it will be fine. The sound system is phenomenal. I am 6'5" and 300 lbs. I am a big boy and there is so much room! Vented seats and heated steering and cup holders.....and the list goes on. Just go drive one.....you'll see."

Quiet Luxury Cruiser

By on Monday, February 04, 2013

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable seats and interior"

Cons: "Busy ride on anything but mirror smooth roads"

Silver Limo

"Would be a perfect 10 and much more enjoyable automobile if the tires, wheels and suspension were not so sensitive to road irregularities, and the ride was not so busy on anything but mirror finished roads (asphalt). Sensitive to concrete roadway noise in spite of it's quiet interior, and any small bumps, manhole covers, slight dips in the surface exhibit an annoying bouncing, tiring busy ride, no matter how much the suspension is trying to absorb it, the low profile tires and large wheels with anything above 28 psi tire pressure (30 psi called for on door frame tag) makes the car if not harsh, but jouncy."

Silver Limo

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"Purchased the new 2001 Chrysler 300C on 5/10/11. I have enjoyed every mile in it since. The ride is smooth and quiet down the road. Rough roads are no longer a threat in this car as it smoothly finds its way across the potholes. The interior is soft and inviting to the driver and passangers. The big 8.4 Nav screen that controls all functions of the car is easy to read and controll while driving, without distracting from the road. The Nav safety control can be a pain at times when your driving, you are not able to put in an address of where your looking for unless you stop the car. I would recommend this car to all my friends.. it's classy both inside and out."

I love this car!

By on Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Pros: "Stylish, great to drive."

"I traded in my 08 Chrysler 300 Touring edition for the 2011 300C. This is my first hemi engine, and it is wonderful. This car is comfortable, and an absolute joy to drive. The improvement from the 2008 to the 2011 is unbelievable. It is well worth the extra money I spent to buy the new car. The sound system is terrific, the navigation screen is great, everyone who rides in this car just raves about it."

A great looking and driving AWD car

By on Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pros: "Luxury car and AWD capability at a great value."

Cons: "Large car gas mileage."

"I traded in my aging 2008 Cadillac CTS for a new 2013 Chrysler 300 AWD and I have enjoyed it ever since. The exterior is stylish and easy to maintain. The interior is spacious, comfortable, and convenient. The My Touch system controls radio, climate, navigation, phone, and extras like weather. It's been a pleasure to use. The 3.6L V6 is powerful enough, no complaints from me here. The car handles well for a car this size. It's doesn't really feel like a 4000+ lbs car. The AWD version means I don't need an SUV or a Subaru to switch to when the weather and road conditions get bad--it's really the best of both worlds in this regard. If you are looking for a good full-sized luxury car with lots of extras without paying through the nose, the 300 is a solid choice."

High quality well made car, I love it!

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "High quality, smooth quite ride, great gas mileage"

Cons: "Self darkening inside rear view mirror too dark"

"I have had my 2011 Chrysler 300 for about 10 months now and I love the car. Chrysler's new Pentastar V6 is excellent, powerfull and efficient. The Chrysler 300 has an excellent, smooth and quite ride and good handling. My car averages about 22-23 MPG driving on short trips around town, with a little highway travel mixed in. On our trip to Atlantic City from North Jersey, on the Garden State Parkway, with some diving in town in Atlantic City, our Chrysler 300, got 31 MPG. The Chrysler 300 is a high quality, well made car and a great value. Thank you Chrysler for making such a great car!"

Great Value

By on Sunday, July 08, 2012

Pros: "Classy looks, large back up camera, chrome wheels"

Cons: "console and smallish trunk"

"The mid-trim line Limited has everything I wanted at a good price: large rear camera, pretty chrome wheels, heated leather seats and enough room for my large frame (5'10" 230lbs). With consertive driving in town and on country roads (no interstate) I'm getting 21-22 MPG! If my door opens too wide, I just pull on the map pocket to close it. Usually I just open the door to the first stop, which is enough. I love the LED daytime running lights and the chrome grill. I had an '04 Town Car and I'm having to adjust to a console and a much smaller trunk. Still, I'm glad I got the Chrysler 300 Limited"

Go for the luxury edition 300c!

By on Monday, October 29, 2012

Pros: "great features and a driving experience"

Cons: "voice recognition sometimes lacks, gas mileage v8"

"If you test the 300c, make sure you check out the luxury edition. Powerful v8 engine that drives on four when in eco mode. Features galore with beats audio, lighting pkg, and safety pkg. The panoramic sunroof is wonderful and massive. The interior is absolutely stunning! Driving it is an experience found in vehicles costing thousands more but only if you get the v8 engine. Otherwise, the v6 tends to take away the driving thrill with a lack of acceleration. Its hard to find things I do not like about this vehicle as it has all the bells and whistles and then some. I tested the caddy ats and xts, lincoln mks and mkz, nissan maxima, and hyundai genesis. The closest contender was the genesis but it lost to the crysler 300c luxury. So far this is hands down one of the best vehicles I have owned to date @42 years of age."

15000 mile brake problems

By on Friday, April 05, 2013

Pros: "Good Price, Smooth ride and fun to haul the family"

Cons: "No steering wheel padding and brake issues"

"The car was great for the first 15000 miles on the car. Then the brake booster went out and the brake calipers went out. How dangerous is that. My car has been to the shop once for a recall and three times for brake issues. The first time they couldn't find anything wrong and 5 days later I took it back and amazingly it was the brake booster. One day later I took it back for brake problems and then it was the calipers. I'm so mad at this car right now. I'm thinking of trading it. And I told a co-worker looking to buy one to stay clear. Get a more reliable CAR.."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive. Great Navigation (Garmin). Comfort"

"Bought every possible option offered, but chose the V-6 with 8 speed transmission for maximized mileage. Great pickup with immediate response to accelerator. Mileage has been average 26 mph for local driving in this mountainous area where I live. Have achieved 31.3 mpg on interstate travel. I have owned one other Chrysler (1998) previously and drove for over 200,000 miles with no repairs other than routine, so that prompted my purchase of this vehicle. I have never been disappointed. I fully expect my next purchase will be another 300."

excellent city car ever to drive on the streets

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "quiet, lights, navigation, acceleration, seats"

"bought my 2014 300c ''AWD'' couldn't be anymore happier on this luxury sedan. The car has excellent handling there are tons of features are best. Ride is smooth and look very styling as a more top of the line vehicle. All controls pluses with UCONNECT everything its touch screen including ventilated seats much more. Traded my last vehicle a 2011 Chrysler 200 for a much upgraded model as buying another Chrysler product because since enjoying American luxury decided buy another new vehicle with lots of more standard features in class. The 300c is quieter, comfortable in great seat support and rear sunshade all the best of the best. Love panoramic roof, LED lights, Parkview Assist camera, Bi Xenon headlights, Adaptive cruise control and other more options. Its the best vehicle ever bought also equipped with Navigation, Bluetooth, Alpine sound system so much whistles and bells for a car liked the Chrysler 300."