2014 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $37,657 - $38,936.

10/8.6

Based on 83 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Second one I have owned. Will look for another

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

"Not flawless but on balance a very good car"

love this fine car

By on Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Pros: "very stylish and comfortable with all the options."

"This is one of the best US made cars I have owned. I just drove this Chrysler 300C 1745 miles down to Victorville, Calif and back to Oregon and averaged 33 mpg. I'm a senior 76 and the wife and I were very happy with the cars comfort and performance."

300C - A beautiful driving experience

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Awesome ride, great luxury value, V6 fuel economy"

Cons: "Early reliability issues (but dealer fixed quick)"

"I test drove a new Chevy Impala and a new Buick Lacrosse (the two competitors in this large sedan category) and the Chrysler 300C blew them out of the water. Rear wheel drive (Chrysler) versus front wheel drive (Competitors) really makes a big difference in steering and road feel. I bought the car from a dealer out of state and drove it 700 miles back home. I enjoyed the ride so much I was disappointed when the trip ended; I wanted to go on another long trip. One point about the 8 rating on reliability; I have replaced an O2 sensor (Malfunction Light on) and the water pump (making a intermittent squeaking noise) within the first 800 miles. On both times the dealer fixed the issue with no hassle. My fingers are crossed that I have got the bugs out and will enjoy a long and carefree ownership, because I love everything about this car."

A very nice bend of performance, luxury and value.

By on Saturday, July 12, 2014

Pros: "Very well equiped; great performance"

Cons: "Interior trim pieces coming loose, needs 6 speed"

"Very pleasurable performance and luxury at a price that knocks the sox of the imports. Have had not a single mechanical repair in 40,000 miles, though the optional performance tires are good for only about 25,000 miles. My only problem has been with the interior carbon fiber trim separating from the leather. Most everyone who sees the car finds it to be stylish, especially with the black chrome package."

This has been a great car.

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Pros: "Fuel mileage.Fit and Finish"

Cons: "Little less road noise"

"My 2012 300s has been a very good car and have had no problems in the 40,000 miles I have driven it. I drive in Dallas stop and go traffic and consistently get 25 to 27 mpg. The pentastar V6 is so smooth that you'll have to look at the tach to see if it is running. The 8 speed transmission shifts so smooth that it's hard to tell that it's changing gears.With 8 gears they have the ratios so close that the rpm doesn't drop much between gear changes and the engine will rapidly buzz up to the 6500 rpm redline so smoothly. The Beats audio my car is equipped with is awesome.If you want to you can rattle the windows with the trunk mounted subwoofer. Chrysler did a great job on the interior.Fit and finish is top notch. About the only negative I can say is maybe road noise through the tires could be a little less.I attribute this to the 20" wheels with low profile tires.Car came equipped with Firestone Firehawk tires wich have held up good but maybe some Michelins might be a little quieter ?"

Love this car! Plan on getting another one.

By on Thursday, July 03, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, extremely comfortable, very reliable"

Cons: "Haven't found any."

"This has to be my favorite car of all that I have owned. And I have owned nice cars, I.e. Cadillac, Lincoln Town Car, etc. the Chrysler 300 tops them all! It's beautiful, reliable, the ride is so smooth and comfortable!"

First car in 15 years!!!!

By on Monday, June 23, 2014

Pros: "MPG, Value, Ride"

"I've been a long time truck driver (Silverado & Avalanche) and with the price of gas I decided to move to a full size car. After looking at the options I loved the looks and driving feel of the Chrysler 300. The 8.4" nav screen and 8 speed transmission really helps out on the MPG which was a nice change from everything in its class. I have just over 8300 miles on my 13 300S and currently I’m getting 26.8 MPG with 70/30% highway to city driving. I've tried like heck to find faults with this car and honestly I can't. The most common knock on this car is the amount of black in the interior however I like it. Make no mistake this is no sports sedan but with 300 hp and the 8 speed trans it has no problem in the go department. On the highway it chews the miles in comfort all the while getting close to 33mpg. Great car not for the money but period."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive. Great Navigation (Garmin). Comfort"

"Bought every possible option offered, but chose the V-6 with 8 speed transmission for maximized mileage. Great pickup with immediate response to accelerator. Mileage has been average 26 mph for local driving in this mountainous area where I live. Have achieved 31.3 mpg on interstate travel. I have owned one other Chrysler (1998) previously and drove for over 200,000 miles with no repairs other than routine, so that prompted my purchase of this vehicle. I have never been disappointed. I fully expect my next purchase will be another 300."

Satisfied with car yet feel it needs improvement.

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pros: "Arrractive exterior with v. good performance."

Cons: "Ride and noise level need improvement. Seats hard"

"Bought in early 2013 and overall assessment is this is a very fine car but could stand improvement in ride and noise level. Excellent power and mileage with V6 engine and 8 speed transmission. Routine mpg of 30+ on highway and 25+ in city. Interior with options included are very good with exception of seats that are too hard after several hours of riding."

This is third 300 I've owned. Never disappointed.

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pros: "Great looks, comfortable ride, great MPG"

Cons: "Got to make sure you put it in Park :-D"

"The modern Full size car. Excellent ride quality. Pick your creature comforts. I had Walter P Chrysler model, 300Touring and now this 300 which comes loaded with standards. Walter P was a co. lease and decided to buy the 300T. Then eventually got company car so sold 300T. Lost co. car so I bought 3rd 300 2013. They get better each time. What's next for the 300? Hope they keep the full size comfort and ride."