2014 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,708 - $30,533.

10/8.6

Based on 80 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Very Nice Car you can not go wrong

By on Monday, July 08, 2013

Pros: "One of the nicest cars to date."

Cons: "I have no cons"

"I traded my 2006 Dodge Charger in for this car. This has to be one of the nicest cars that I have driven. One of the reason we went with this car is that my wife is disabled and is in a wheelchair so getting her in and out of the car is fairly simple, the wheelchair fits in the trunk with room to spare. the comfort of the ride is out of this world and along with the fuel mileage you can't go wrong. This car has all the bells and whistles."

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Exterior, interior, and gas mileage"

Cons: "8spd trans doesn't go into gear as easy as desired"

"I researched this car for over a year before purchasing the new 2012 300-limited black on black with panoramic roof. This car exceeds every expectation I have had. Gas mileage driving in bumper-to-bumper traffic to Los Angeles is pleasure. The ability to use my iPhone/Pandora through my bluetooth connection is priceless. Daily comments (all ages and demographics) from random people at a light to people walking by. Only complaint is I waited for the 2012 to get the Penstar v6 with 8-speed transmission. I have to back in to park in my garage allot of the time and shifting multiple times from park to reverse can sometimes be a bit of a distraction. Since it's electronic, it doesn't feel natural to just pull the lever down to the location of drive and tends to stop at neutral instead of a non-electronic standard automatic. It's not a problem it's just that when shifting to a gear you need to rely on looking at the shifter indicator until you see it hit the gear. In a rush just popping it down to where you think it will go sometimes works but generally you need to slow down shift it to gear and make sure the indicator display park, neutral or drive. 8 speeds is really fast, converting from a v8 down to a v6 with 8 speeds has not been an issue at all with a loss of power. With one passenger or two it runs like a cat with it's tail on fire. :) With 4 it's not quite as responsive but it's a pretty big car and fully loaded down you have to be realistic. Get the Hemi if you don't care about the gas mileage and want some more beefy horsepower. But as a whole, I love this car and it provides ample room, great attention to detail with the interior. Gets great gas mileage I couldn't be more pleased."

Love this make car so much I've had 4 of them.

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Reasonably priced for the quality. Love the mpg."

Cons: "Trunk depth and width is sometimes not enough."

"This car rides and drives so comfortably. Roomy with quality interior. My average mpg is 26 - 29 mpg City and 30 Hwy.Have NEVER experienced any problems with the vehicle or service. Enjoyable to drive and is a head turner. My only complaint is that the trunk is not quite deep enough. Oh, and the LED headlights look awesome."

Much better than I had expected

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "Oustanding quality, comfort, & driving experience"

Cons: "Needs a back-up camera"

"I was and still am quite surprised with the quality of this car. It is well designed and has not had any issues or problems. Gas mileage is quite impressive, especially on the highway. Transmission is smooth and quiet, and acceleration is peppy. The handling is impressive for such a large car. The ride is quiet, smooth, and comfortable. If I had it to do over again, I would definitely buy it. The only thing I would change is that I would buy the back-up camera."

Really liked this car.

By on Saturday, June 22, 2013

"Love this car. This car has been the most luxurious car I have ever owned. Gets great gas mileage & rides great. Went on a trip in it last year to Mt. Rushmore & got an average of about 35mpg. We felt like that was great for as big a car as this is. Couldn't find anything not so great."