2014 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,537 - $30,424.

10/8.6

Based on 79 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Best Buy in its Class - Love this car

By on Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, fuel economy, technology"

Cons: "Backup camera sensor doesn't have proximity beep"

"In one word: Loaded. I will begin by saying I've almost exclusively driven imports (Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Mercedes) for the past 15 years. We wanted a full-size family vehicle with luxury options but not ridiculously expensive. I test drove the 2013 Chrysler 300C along with other competitors in the entry-level luxury class many times before purchasing. I was waiting for the 300C Varvatos Luxury model (which is difficult to find) to be released and immediately loved the car. Cool exterior styling. Great power from the Pentastar V-6, outstanding luxury features like bluetooth, Garmin Navigation, heated/cooled cupholders, voice-command, remote start, heated REAR seats, and dozens of other options that you only expect to find in cars that cost thousands more. Test drive this car and you will NOT be disappointed. Save yourself $15-$20G's. Superb build quality and structural rigidity, as well as interior fit & finish. Soft leather, quiet cabin, comfortable suspension that absorbs potholes and road imperfections even with 20" alloy wheels. On a road trip to Florida it got me 32mpg/hwy! The only con I can think of is because the 8" Nav screen is flush-mounted as opposed to recessed into the dash-hood like other cars, sometimes the glare from the sun (only during early morning & late evening when the sun is low and on your right) makes it somewhat difficult to view the screen, but that's a minor issue and has only happened twice. Not only is the 300C one of the best-built American cars, its one of the best cars on the market from any manufacturer, bar none. Detroit is definitely back. Eminem and Clint Eastwood weren't lying to us during the Super Bowl. Hats off to Chrysler."

Quiet Luxury Cruiser

By on Monday, February 04, 2013

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable seats and interior"

Cons: "Busy ride on anything but mirror smooth roads"

Silver Limo

"Would be a perfect 10 and much more enjoyable automobile if the tires, wheels and suspension were not so sensitive to road irregularities, and the ride was not so busy on anything but mirror finished roads (asphalt). Sensitive to concrete roadway noise in spite of it's quiet interior, and any small bumps, manhole covers, slight dips in the surface exhibit an annoying bouncing, tiring busy ride, no matter how much the suspension is trying to absorb it, the low profile tires and large wheels with anything above 28 psi tire pressure (30 psi called for on door frame tag) makes the car if not harsh, but jouncy."

Silver Limo

I love this car!

By on Monday, May 27, 2013

Pros: "Design, Mileage, stereo and displays!"

"I have owned every luxury car from Caddy's to BMW 740's. Bang for the buck this car is the best I've owned. I bought mine new for $29k and it has more bells and whistles than any of the higher priced cars I've owned. My only regret is I did not get the Al Wheel Drive. I live in Wisconsin and I needed it. I m moving to Texas now though and it will be fine. The sound system is phenomenal. I am 6'5" and 300 lbs. I am a big boy and there is so much room! Vented seats and heated steering and cup holders.....and the list goes on. Just go drive one.....you'll see."

Very Nice Car you can not go wrong

By on Monday, July 08, 2013

Pros: "One of the nicest cars to date."

Cons: "I have no cons"

"I traded my 2006 Dodge Charger in for this car. This has to be one of the nicest cars that I have driven. One of the reason we went with this car is that my wife is disabled and is in a wheelchair so getting her in and out of the car is fairly simple, the wheelchair fits in the trunk with room to spare. the comfort of the ride is out of this world and along with the fuel mileage you can't go wrong. This car has all the bells and whistles."

Sweet car

By on Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pros: "Great looks, comfortable, quiet and great handling"

Cons: "Trunk space a bit small, Shifter build quality."

"A real head turner. I've been 2000 miles in this awesome ride so far. There is nothing like driving around in your lazyboy wearing a set of headphone's. The cabin is very quiet while the BEATS audio pumps out good bass. The soft leather seats are way to comfortable with all the adjustments including lumbar. Tilt and telescoping steering wheel with adjustable pedals can create a comfortable position continuously. The 8 speed transmission is smooth but I do sense that sometimes its undeceive where it wants to be. Slap it into SPORT mode for city driving and it really tears up the pavement for such a heavy beast. It's not a sports car, but it's darn close. The electronic shifter is a little troublesome when trying to navigate between drive and reverse. The shifter itself seems a little flimsy. Feels like it wants to separate while shifting. I never buy extended warranties. This would be my first. It's a computer on wheels."