2014 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,168 - $30,255.

10/8.6

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Just love this car. Everything you could ask for.

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Pros: "Gas milage, great ride , good looks"

Cons: "None so far, Have 18000 miles on it."

"Have wanted a Chrysler 300 for years Now I finally own one. Love the bold design. Looks like an expensive european model. Mine does not have every bell and whistle but it is well equipped and I could actually afford it. The gas mileage is incredible..33 MPG on trips and 28 in city driving. I have a 6 cylinder but it goes like a bat when I need it to. Very comfortable interior and ride. What the heck else could I want?? Just love this car. I get lots of positive comments about my car. Love it"

Just an all around great car.

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "ride comfort, style, beats stereo, rear camera"

"I got the 300s and I am very impressed with this car. I drive 120 miles per day and am averaging 29-30mpg. The ride is smooth and quite. The seats are very comfortable. The Beats stereo is excellent. This car also has character. I know that a lot of people don't like this car and equate with gangsters, mafia..etc...but knowing that there are people that are somehow upset by this car, makes me like it even more."

The definition of a superlative driving experience

By on Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pros: "Everything read my detailed review."

Cons: "Reliability may be horrible,time will tell"

"This is an extraordinary sedan from a price to feature standpoint,ride quality,exterior styling that projects a powerful presence and an interior that has a luxurious fit/finish.The ride quality has a solid,smoothness reminiscent of the large American sedans of yesteryear.Yet,its never floaty,when driven through sharp turns it has an agile response that belies its size/weight.The amenites i.e.adaptive AWD,burled walnut trim,power tilt/telescope steering wheel,voice navigation heated and cooled front/back seats and cupholders,power panoramic sunroof/rear window shade etc,etc are unbelievable at this price point.Frontand rear space/legroom is generous,the seats are power everything and very comfortable.The 8 speed automatic switches between "economy",AWD and accelerating modes flawlessly.The information system incorporates radio,comfort,climate controls,telematics,mp3,navigation etc,and is simple enough to learn literally in 10-15 minutes.Interior has numerous storage areas,3 12V power ports,and REAL burled walnut interior(light frost option) that looks like it came off a Rolls.I have gotten many compliments since I took delivery of this car.P.S. I am not a Chrysler/Fiat employee,or vendor."

Mercedes S-Class luxury, performance & quality

By on Monday, February 16, 2015

Pros: "low noise, power, smoothness, handling, looks"

Cons: "5-speed auto (8-speed in 2015), no V8 AWD in 2015"

"The Chrysler 300 made a huge splash when it was introduced in 2005. In 2011, it was given far more refinement and the mafioso look that captivated Obama and so many others was toned down. Nevertheless, this is still a car than will not be mistaken for any other. The cheap looking one-piece rear windows (typical of Chrysler in the 70s, 80s, 90s and early 21st century, were split so that they would roll all the way down, and the spot-welded joints between the roof panel and the side panels were replaced with laser-welded seams (a hallmark of quality automobiles--Audi, Porsche, VW and Mercedes). The ride is exceptionally quiet, the performance with the V8 Hemi is spectacular, and for a large car weighing more than two tons, the handling is commendable. Although the redesigned 300 has been somewhat ignored by fickle Americans since its 2011 redesign, the car is better than ever. A real gem!"

One heck of a car.

By on Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pros: "Fantastic vehicle and enjoyable to drive."

Cons: "Firestone tires cause a constant vibration."

"I have always had performance vehicles and changed a bit with the 300C wanting something more comfortable. Well I got it AND did not loose any performance. Excellent acceleration and great handling too. I could not be happier with a vehicle."