2013 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,487 - $28,642.

10/8.7

Based on 68 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Excellent car, I feel like I got alot for my money

By on Monday, November 04, 2013

"I have to say that after nearly two years, I still love my car. It is very spacious as expected of a full size and has a better turning radius than expected. It feels solid and planted on the road. The suspension is comfortable, I would describe it as balanced. Not so soft that it "boats" but still soft enough to absorb some pretty harsh roads. The nav system is by far the easiest to use out of any car I have owned thus far. The vented seats are great but they could stand to be a little softer. I cant hold this against it because I am comparing to much more expensive cars. V8 actually gets great gas mileage. I am averaging 23.2mpg. I dont drive with fuel economy in mind either so I am sure others get better(or worse) 100% reliable so far. I could go on and on about all the features but in the end I like the thick steering wheel, V8 power, and looks. Good job Chrysler, turned around my opinion of your cars. I cant quite give it a 10/10. but for the price compared to others it probably deserves it."

Love this make car so much I've had 4 of them.

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Reasonably priced for the quality. Love the mpg."

Cons: "Trunk depth and width is sometimes not enough."

"This car rides and drives so comfortably. Roomy with quality interior. My average mpg is 26 - 29 mpg City and 30 Hwy.Have NEVER experienced any problems with the vehicle or service. Enjoyable to drive and is a head turner. My only complaint is that the trunk is not quite deep enough. Oh, and the LED headlights look awesome."

Good, but Not Great

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pros: "Performance. Features for Sticker/Discount Looks"

Cons: "Fit and Finish, Tire Noise, Cheap Plastic knobs"

"Purchased new. Car has annoying pull to right that dealer has never been able to correct. Several problems with fit and finish. Tires - 20 inch - are almost gone at 25K miles - would not suggest bigger wheel and ride is now very noisy. Rattle in dash - dealer cannot correct. Rear sunshade is already broken. Gas door shorted out - dealer repaired. I am dumping this car before warranty is over as I fear big repair bills when this thing hit 50K miles. TCO over next 5 years is big concern. Depreciation is considerable - if you pay close to sticker, car will drop 50% in value within 2 years. Seats are good, like touchscreen and dials. Car is nice looking - needs work to become a true luxury car."

Hate it

By on Monday, September 30, 2013

Pros: "Looks good"

Cons: "Too many to list here."

"I've had 3 different Chrysler 300C's over the years. This 2013 one stinks. Headlights are terrible - we live in a forest and it's dark - you can't see anything with the lights - barely good with brights on. Transmission is new with more gears - it's terrible too - constantly shifting and isn't smooth at all - jumpy. The new shift without moving the shift knob much is also terrible - it's NOT easy to get it in gear - and you better be sure it's in P before you take your foot off the gas or you'll be moving. Do NOT like not putting in a key - you spend time later wondering where the key is. Overall I just plain hate it and wish I still have my 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee - huge mistake trading in that baby!"

Best car that I have ever owned

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pros: "It's a sleeper but wakes up the road instantly"

Cons: "NO spare tire"

"As a note: The partial loaded base model 300 V6 might vaguely compare to a Toyota or Buick but there is NO comparison with the V8 models and for some reason these are excluded from magazine and TV reviews. Having owned a used 2009, a new 2012 and a new 2013 I see some serious technology being implemented and some very serious horsepower with my latest 2013 SRT8 while still ranging 22-27 MPG with near 500 HP.This is where econobox comparison reviews leave the scene. Comparing my own 300's I find a greatly improved interior and exterior quality in the 2012 and more so in the 2013. The safety Tech full option 300C or SRT8 is the way to separate yourself from the econobox status anywhere. This car can show up at the racetrack or at the country club, parent teacher conferences and fit right in and make a show of it's own.I find that the controls are easy because it offers touch screen, but yet has manual controls for people who do not like technology all of the time.It has easy entry seats and not only do they heat,they also cool. Auto wipers headlights and HID Smartbeam (headlights focus where steering wheel aims and self levels on hills)The Harmon Kardon Sound system DVD/CD/USB/Sat/Bluetooth is a must if you like high end sound.The SRT has 4 ride adjustable driving modes: Luxury,Sport and Track, and finally the Trac off selection which will leave burned rubber all over the car you just left behind in a cloud of smoke. With several racing options in the VIC and radio display this car impresses very quickly. The 300C is for the tamed hearted person that wants luxury with technology and some really decent mileage mine ranges 25-33 on the highway with V8 power to get around the slow lane cars and both cars 300C and SRT8 are equally equipped outside of race options.BTW I love the panoramic roof. I depend on the base V6 to capture a Camaro,Vette or Mustang totally off guard, the looks when you are bearing down on them with a 4 door car is amazing and When I pass a few of them I give them the thumbs up while they are staring at the car."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25