2013 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,487 - $28,642.

10/8.7

Based on 68 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Excellent car, I feel like I got alot for my money

By on Monday, November 04, 2013

"I have to say that after nearly two years, I still love my car. It is very spacious as expected of a full size and has a better turning radius than expected. It feels solid and planted on the road. The suspension is comfortable, I would describe it as balanced. Not so soft that it "boats" but still soft enough to absorb some pretty harsh roads. The nav system is by far the easiest to use out of any car I have owned thus far. The vented seats are great but they could stand to be a little softer. I cant hold this against it because I am comparing to much more expensive cars. V8 actually gets great gas mileage. I am averaging 23.2mpg. I dont drive with fuel economy in mind either so I am sure others get better(or worse) 100% reliable so far. I could go on and on about all the features but in the end I like the thick steering wheel, V8 power, and looks. Good job Chrysler, turned around my opinion of your cars. I cant quite give it a 10/10. but for the price compared to others it probably deserves it."

Best Buy in its Class - Love this car

By on Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, fuel economy, technology"

Cons: "Backup camera sensor doesn't have proximity beep"

"In one word: Loaded. I will begin by saying I've almost exclusively driven imports (Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Mercedes) for the past 15 years. We wanted a full-size family vehicle with luxury options but not ridiculously expensive. I test drove the 2013 Chrysler 300C along with other competitors in the entry-level luxury class many times before purchasing. I was waiting for the 300C Varvatos Luxury model (which is difficult to find) to be released and immediately loved the car. Cool exterior styling. Great power from the Pentastar V-6, outstanding luxury features like bluetooth, Garmin Navigation, heated/cooled cupholders, voice-command, remote start, heated REAR seats, and dozens of other options that you only expect to find in cars that cost thousands more. Test drive this car and you will NOT be disappointed. Save yourself $15-$20G's. Superb build quality and structural rigidity, as well as interior fit & finish. Soft leather, quiet cabin, comfortable suspension that absorbs potholes and road imperfections even with 20" alloy wheels. On a road trip to Florida it got me 32mpg/hwy! The only con I can think of is because the 8" Nav screen is flush-mounted as opposed to recessed into the dash-hood like other cars, sometimes the glare from the sun (only during early morning & late evening when the sun is low and on your right) makes it somewhat difficult to view the screen, but that's a minor issue and has only happened twice. Not only is the 300C one of the best-built American cars, its one of the best cars on the market from any manufacturer, bar none. Detroit is definitely back. Eminem and Clint Eastwood weren't lying to us during the Super Bowl. Hats off to Chrysler."

Quiet Luxury Cruiser

By on Monday, February 04, 2013

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable seats and interior"

Cons: "Busy ride on anything but mirror smooth roads"

Silver Limo

"Would be a perfect 10 and much more enjoyable automobile if the tires, wheels and suspension were not so sensitive to road irregularities, and the ride was not so busy on anything but mirror finished roads (asphalt). Sensitive to concrete roadway noise in spite of it's quiet interior, and any small bumps, manhole covers, slight dips in the surface exhibit an annoying bouncing, tiring busy ride, no matter how much the suspension is trying to absorb it, the low profile tires and large wheels with anything above 28 psi tire pressure (30 psi called for on door frame tag) makes the car if not harsh, but jouncy."

Silver Limo

Good, but Not Great

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pros: "Performance. Features for Sticker/Discount Looks"

Cons: "Fit and Finish, Tire Noise, Cheap Plastic knobs"

"Purchased new. Car has annoying pull to right that dealer has never been able to correct. Several problems with fit and finish. Tires - 20 inch - are almost gone at 25K miles - would not suggest bigger wheel and ride is now very noisy. Rattle in dash - dealer cannot correct. Rear sunshade is already broken. Gas door shorted out - dealer repaired. I am dumping this car before warranty is over as I fear big repair bills when this thing hit 50K miles. TCO over next 5 years is big concern. Depreciation is considerable - if you pay close to sticker, car will drop 50% in value within 2 years. Seats are good, like touchscreen and dials. Car is nice looking - needs work to become a true luxury car."

I love this car!

By on Monday, May 27, 2013

Pros: "Design, Mileage, stereo and displays!"

"I have owned every luxury car from Caddy's to BMW 740's. Bang for the buck this car is the best I've owned. I bought mine new for $29k and it has more bells and whistles than any of the higher priced cars I've owned. My only regret is I did not get the Al Wheel Drive. I live in Wisconsin and I needed it. I m moving to Texas now though and it will be fine. The sound system is phenomenal. I am 6'5" and 300 lbs. I am a big boy and there is so much room! Vented seats and heated steering and cup holders.....and the list goes on. Just go drive one.....you'll see."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25