2013 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,053 - $28,339.

10/8.7

Based on 80 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

A very nice bend of performance, luxury and value.

By on Saturday, July 12, 2014

Pros: "Very well equiped; great performance"

Cons: "Interior trim pieces coming loose, needs 6 speed"

"Very pleasurable performance and luxury at a price that knocks the sox of the imports. Have had not a single mechanical repair in 40,000 miles, though the optional performance tires are good for only about 25,000 miles. My only problem has been with the interior carbon fiber trim separating from the leather. Most everyone who sees the car finds it to be stylish, especially with the black chrome package."

This has been a great car.

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Pros: "Fuel mileage.Fit and Finish"

Cons: "Little less road noise"

"My 2012 300s has been a very good car and have had no problems in the 40,000 miles I have driven it. I drive in Dallas stop and go traffic and consistently get 25 to 27 mpg. The pentastar V6 is so smooth that you'll have to look at the tach to see if it is running. The 8 speed transmission shifts so smooth that it's hard to tell that it's changing gears.With 8 gears they have the ratios so close that the rpm doesn't drop much between gear changes and the engine will rapidly buzz up to the 6500 rpm redline so smoothly. The Beats audio my car is equipped with is awesome.If you want to you can rattle the windows with the trunk mounted subwoofer. Chrysler did a great job on the interior.Fit and finish is top notch. About the only negative I can say is maybe road noise through the tires could be a little less.I attribute this to the 20" wheels with low profile tires.Car came equipped with Firestone Firehawk tires wich have held up good but maybe some Michelins might be a little quieter ?"

Love this car! Plan on getting another one.

By on Thursday, July 03, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, extremely comfortable, very reliable"

Cons: "Haven't found any."

"This has to be my favorite car of all that I have owned. And I have owned nice cars, I.e. Cadillac, Lincoln Town Car, etc. the Chrysler 300 tops them all! It's beautiful, reliable, the ride is so smooth and comfortable!"

First car in 15 years!!!!

By on Monday, June 23, 2014

Pros: "MPG, Value, Ride"

"I've been a long time truck driver (Silverado & Avalanche) and with the price of gas I decided to move to a full size car. After looking at the options I loved the looks and driving feel of the Chrysler 300. The 8.4" nav screen and 8 speed transmission really helps out on the MPG which was a nice change from everything in its class. I have just over 8300 miles on my 13 300S and currently I’m getting 26.8 MPG with 70/30% highway to city driving. I've tried like heck to find faults with this car and honestly I can't. The most common knock on this car is the amount of black in the interior however I like it. Make no mistake this is no sports sedan but with 300 hp and the 8 speed trans it has no problem in the go department. On the highway it chews the miles in comfort all the while getting close to 33mpg. Great car not for the money but period."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive. Great Navigation (Garmin). Comfort"

"Bought every possible option offered, but chose the V-6 with 8 speed transmission for maximized mileage. Great pickup with immediate response to accelerator. Mileage has been average 26 mph for local driving in this mountainous area where I live. Have achieved 31.3 mpg on interstate travel. I have owned one other Chrysler (1998) previously and drove for over 200,000 miles with no repairs other than routine, so that prompted my purchase of this vehicle. I have never been disappointed. I fully expect my next purchase will be another 300."

Satisfied with car yet feel it needs improvement.

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pros: "Arrractive exterior with v. good performance."

Cons: "Ride and noise level need improvement. Seats hard"

"Bought in early 2013 and overall assessment is this is a very fine car but could stand improvement in ride and noise level. Excellent power and mileage with V6 engine and 8 speed transmission. Routine mpg of 30+ on highway and 25+ in city. Interior with options included are very good with exception of seats that are too hard after several hours of riding."

This is third 300 I've owned. Never disappointed.

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pros: "Great looks, comfortable ride, great MPG"

Cons: "Got to make sure you put it in Park :-D"

"The modern Full size car. Excellent ride quality. Pick your creature comforts. I had Walter P Chrysler model, 300Touring and now this 300 which comes loaded with standards. Walter P was a co. lease and decided to buy the 300T. Then eventually got company car so sold 300T. Lost co. car so I bought 3rd 300 2013. They get better each time. What's next for the 300? Hope they keep the full size comfort and ride."

Quite impressive, traded in a 2005 BMW X5

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

"Great so far."

Praise For The HEMI!

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Technology, comfort, looks, and power combined!"

Cons: "The doors open wider than my long arms can reach."

"I've lived through all seasons with my 2012 300C with the HEMI engine and extensive list of options. I've been on road trips to North and South Carolina and Georgia and the gas mileage has been spectacular. Almost 500 miles before stopping for fuel on one of those trips and the gauge was not on "empty" at that point. This car was made for road trips. It is so compfortable that driving for 15 to 16 hours is never tiresome. The interior amenities are so well thought out that the driving time just flies by without noticing it. Heated and cooled cup holders for both the juice lovers and the coffee lovers side by side. The huge display for navigation, DVD watching, music, weather, bluetooth, and SIRIUS radio, creates a magical environment for driver and passengers. The car is so comfortable that you want to drive it slowly to prolong the enjoyment of your journey...until you step on the gas and feel the power of the HEMI engine. There is nothing on the road with 4 doors that has this combination of luxury and performance for the price. The cabin is silent. The heated and vented seats are plush and supportive. the rear seat amenities that match the front seat keeps your passengers spoiled and the panoramic sunroof shines light onto the entire package of lovely instruments and bells and whistles. I've owned both foreign and domestic vehicles over the years and none compare to this one. Chrysler got it right and the challenge will be how can they make it much better than it is? One of my sons immediately traded in his Lexus after riding in my 300C. He has the AWD version and loves his HEMI as well. Two thumbs up for this one!"

2nd 300C Beautiful car

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pros: "Powerful, love to hear Hemi roar"

Cons: "Stereo came from a Yugo"

"2011 red 300c. Added SRT8 rear spoiler, Black grill, K & N induction and window tint. Tricked out a few other exterior items. In my opinion, Nothing better to drive and cruise the beach with."

See if you qualify for