2012 Chrysler 300

Based on 123 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Fabulous Car

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pros: "Everything is as advertized and even better!"

Cons: "None so far"

"Jusr get this car you will enjoy it!"

My 30,000 mile review

By on Monday, December 14, 2015

Pros: "Price, handling, style and MPG"

Cons: "offer GPS in all models"

"So... I have owned this car now for 15 months. It has and is a pleasure to drive. We have a limousine company and use this car for errands, wedding pick up, long distance runner. All my customers can not believe it is a Chrysler 300. I get many compliments on it. The ride is incredible, thanks Mercedes E Class. The 8 speed transmission is awesome. The Pentastar 3.6 Engine is flawless. Thanks Mercedes! Fit and finish it is still looking great. I highly recommend this car for anyone not wanting to spend $50K more than you need too. I just bought one in a Limousine, and people flock all over it. Same drive train. Do yourself a favor and test drive one before you spend all your money on a materialistic one. BTW... 36 mpg at 80 mph is great!!"

very comfortable, but lacks in the relaibility

By on Monday, October 26, 2015

Pros: "comfortable ride. heated seats. leather. mileage"

Cons: "trans shifting issues. clunky backshift"

"I bought this for my wife last year as she wanted a luxury car for a change. she traded out of a Durango. this car is nice and has many good points. the main complaint is the transmission. it is the 8 speed auto, and it has been int he shop for shifting issues twice, and is in need of another trip. it shifts and backshifts erratically. there is a noticeable bump after the car has come to a complete stop. mechanics say it is normal, but it didn't do this when I bought it."

Awesome

By on Monday, January 25, 2016

Pros: "Comfort level are off the charts, V8 Power!,"

Cons: "N/A"

"This vehicle was the best purchase I ever made. I get into the car and its like being in the most comfortable chair you have at home. What the questions above didn't ask me was, Does your car have heating and cooling cup holders? Yes! Does you car have a button that will raise a shade in the rear window for blinding headlights at night? Yes! Does your car have every bell and whistle you can think of? Yes! I love this car and have not had one second thought from the moment of purchase. Garage kept, one owner before myself. Beautiful vehicle, just beautiful."

This is THE Best car we have ever owned to date.

By on Friday, December 11, 2015

Pros: "Great luxurious car for under $30k !!"

Cons: "Actually.....none that I can think of?"

She is a well cared for young lady.

"We promptly named her Sabrina since she is black and chrome. The quality, ride, comfort, easily used controls, and quietness all exceed the others. If the car has a problem it is too quiet.....you have to watch the speedometer constantly as there is absolutely no wind noise to gauge speed. The mileage on the car is actually high for the around-town driving since we have taken it on 3 trips. The mileage would only be about 12k if we hadn't. If you're considering a luxury car at least give this one a test drive. I have found only one thing that needs correction and that is the gauges are kind of difficult to read (if you are a tall guy like me)through the steering wheel without bending your head. I would have loved to have chrome rims, not brushed aluminum, since the rest of the trim is bright chrome, so that does not make sense to me."

She is a well cared for young lady.

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300 near Honolulu. See local deals