2012 Chrysler 300

Based on 126 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Designed the way big American cars used to be

By on Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Pros: "A fast, and great handling big American car!"

Cons: "Poor rear seat access/cramped interior there."

"I've owned several Chrysler 300;s and driven many more. I like a big rear wheel drive car (and they are not being made here in the USA anymore). The HEMI V8 engine is a great one and surprisingly economical on the highway (I have hit 29 MPG on some trips at a steady 70. Around town, mileage is fine for a 2+ ton car with a "fun" engine. The car is quick, quiet and comfortable---a great road car. My only complaint with this car (and all 300's) is that rear seat access is poor and and space available should be larger given the size of the car. The front seats are excellent...but the back ones are hard to enter/leave for adults. Overall...I'm am glad I bought this one...and will want to get another w/AWD before the model changeover in two years."

Nice car ruined by Chrysler attitude toward buyers

By on Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cons: "Horrible customer support from Chrysler"

"I previously owned a 2011 300C. It had to be one of the worst cars I have ever owned. I reached the point I refused to drive it anywhere but to the dealer to buy another vehicle. I now own a 2013 300C which is everything the 2011 was not. Superb driving feel and quiet at the same time. I get 18 mpg city and up to 35 mpg on straight highway driving. The down sides are I have to position the seat in it's lowest position and as far back as it goes,otherwise I hit my head getting in and out. I'm a very standard 6 foot male. The rubber door insulation likes to fall off (same problem with the 2011.) I currently have a lot of electrical tape on the back door rubber insulation to hold the rubber in place. Probably the worst thing though was two weeks ago my wife and I left a store and got in my car. I tried to start the car and the only response was the wipers shuddered to about half stroke and stopped. Nothing electrical worked. Could not start the car, could not shift the transmission, no power windows, could not open the trunk. Nothing electrical worked. Called my dealer (whom I know.) He called Chrysler Emergency Services. After several phone calls,two promises of a tow truck and 95 degree temp and after 3 and 1/2 hours in the hot sun, I finally had my car on the way to the dealer. My dealer says Chrysler requires them to do extensive testing of the battery and electrical system before they will approve a battery replacement. Three days later I finally got my car back. Three hour job took 3 days. I've tried to talk to customer service but no response yet from them. So much for customer satisfaction. I have learned a very expensive lesson. I will never again buy a Chrysler product again!"

Among the very best cars on the road today

By on Friday, July 31, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive....great performance...great economy"

Cons: "This is a good one ...Cons ?"

"I've had a new Lincoln Continental, new Fleetwood Cadillac, and next to those this Chrysler 300C is the best...Reading down the rating system....thinking of a reason to rate this car less than a solid "10" is impossible....The only question I have is why the KBB says the value is what they state...Well, no problem actually ...as we are so satisfied with the car we have no trade or sale in mind in the next few years at least. Yes we tried out the new Cadillacs....and were really surprised at the value for the money...The 300C is just a better car than the new Cadillac even for the same money....and that's a bit funny I have to say"

Excellent vehicle, very good gas mileage 30mpg hwy

By on Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pros: "excellent trip car handles very good"

Cons: "would be nice if you didn't bump the curb parking"

"I have owned the car for over 2 years. No problems. Handles well, comfortable and excellent gas mileage. Can not say anything bad about the vehicle except, as with all Chrysler products it is too low on the front end which requires you to be very careful parking as you will bump into the curb which causes dents in the undercarriage. Can say anything bad about the car."

By on Monday, May 18, 2015

"best car i've owned since my 1953 desoto firedome v 8"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300 near Honolulu. See local deals