2012 Chrysler 300

Based on 129 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

very comfortable, but lacks in the relaibility

By on Monday, October 26, 2015

Pros: "comfortable ride. heated seats. leather. mileage"

Cons: "trans shifting issues. clunky backshift"

"I bought this for my wife last year as she wanted a luxury car for a change. she traded out of a Durango. this car is nice and has many good points. the main complaint is the transmission. it is the 8 speed auto, and it has been int he shop for shifting issues twice, and is in need of another trip. it shifts and backshifts erratically. there is a noticeable bump after the car has come to a complete stop. mechanics say it is normal, but it didn't do this when I bought it."

Fabulous Car

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pros: "Everything is as advertized and even better!"

Cons: "None so far"

"Jusr get this car you will enjoy it!"

This is THE Best car we have ever owned to date.

By on Friday, December 11, 2015

Pros: "Great luxurious car for under $30k !!"

Cons: "Actually.....none that I can think of?"

She is a well cared for young lady.

"We promptly named her Sabrina since she is black and chrome. The quality, ride, comfort, easily used controls, and quietness all exceed the others. If the car has a problem it is too quiet.....you have to watch the speedometer constantly as there is absolutely no wind noise to gauge speed. The mileage on the car is actually high for the around-town driving since we have taken it on 3 trips. The mileage would only be about 12k if we hadn't. If you're considering a luxury car at least give this one a test drive. I have found only one thing that needs correction and that is the gauges are kind of difficult to read (if you are a tall guy like me)through the steering wheel without bending your head. I would have loved to have chrome rims, not brushed aluminum, since the rest of the trim is bright chrome, so that does not make sense to me."

She is a well cared for young lady.

The 300 Towers Above the Rest in its Price Range

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Pros: "tons of features, good mpgs, amazing price"

Cons: "firm ride, questionable reliability reputation"

"Trim: 2014 Chrysler 300 John Varvatos AWD Engine: V6 When looking for a car, price range was peaked at $22,000. Although AWD comes with a premium in my area, I found multiple examples of barely used 2014 John Varvatos AWD editions near me for this price. For that amount, I could not find a car better equipped. The multitude of luxury features as well as the styling make it a perfect package. First impressions of the interior styling and features left nothing to be desired. In some instances, this car is better equipped than far more expensive imported luxury cars. The performance of the car is similarly impressive but there are a few flaws that may be noticed. In a car this large I was expecting the ride to be more similar to american luxury cars of the past, being more like driving a boat. To my surprise the ride is far more firm than expected, almost too much. Given the weight the suspension has to deal with I would say the trade off for a firmer ride and better handling is preferred to land-yachting. The V6 preforms far better than expected as well. The car does not feel under powered what so ever but there is a fine line you must dance on. Push your foot just a millimeter to far on the gas and the car will go full bore. To little and it wont even notice you are trying to accelerate. There is a sweet spot but it takes time to find. Overall I am completely satisfied with the car. After a while I forget just how much cheaper this is to German counterparts."

great car

By on Friday, July 22, 2016

Pros: "looks, handling, comfort"

Cons: "gear shifter"

"I bought used and am pleasantly surprised. I've driven, Lexus, Infinity, Cadillac, Buick, and most other American cars, but this is a top rated ride. Just drove 4,000 miles on vacation and averaged 27.2MPG with a top of 30 MPG. Great looks and comfort and my wife loves it!"

A CAR among cars!

By on Friday, April 20, 2012

Pros: "Quietness, feel, quality, ride and fun to drive."

Cons: "Difficulity reading guages."

"I have previously owned Caddy's, Lincolns, and Avalons. There is no comparasion. The quality, ride, confort, easily used controls and quietness all exceed the others. If the car has a problem it is too quiet.....you have to watch the speedometer constantly as there is absolutely no wind noise to gauge speed. Chrysler has come a long way and now, I think, has far exceeded GM, Ford, and Toyota. The 300 Limited is truly a Luxury Car. If you're considering a luxury car at least give this one a test drive. I almost didn't. It would have been a big mistake. I have found only one thing that needs correction and that is the guages are difficult to read through the steering wheel without bending your head."

Why not try it. You just might like it.

By on Friday, September 2, 2011

Pros: "Price, style, ride and redesigned dash"

Cons: "Poor dealer followup"

"Great ride, style. Dash colors at night awesome. Trunk should be larger. Watch the sharp corners on the doors. Paint and choice of colors really make the car. Dealer not all that helpful with questions. Tires(FIRESTONE) seem to match ride and handling. NOBODY seems to know how to turn off the auto lock feature. Didn't get owner's manual, had to call Chrysler. They UPS'd to my home. Gas mileage seems good at 27.3 overall. Highway should go over 30 mpg. Running lights attract attention. Getting used to pushbutton start function is pain. Where do you keep the fob? I know, in my pocket. New engine (6) is plesure to drive. Go try one, you just might like it."

Excellent car, I feel like I got alot for my money

By on Monday, November 4, 2013

"I have to say that after nearly two years, I still love my car. It is very spacious as expected of a full size and has a better turning radius than expected. It feels solid and planted on the road. The suspension is comfortable, I would describe it as balanced. Not so soft that it "boats" but still soft enough to absorb some pretty harsh roads. The nav system is by far the easiest to use out of any car I have owned thus far. The vented seats are great but they could stand to be a little softer. I cant hold this against it because I am comparing to much more expensive cars. V8 actually gets great gas mileage. I am averaging 23.2mpg. I dont drive with fuel economy in mind either so I am sure others get better(or worse) 100% reliable so far. I could go on and on about all the features but in the end I like the thick steering wheel, V8 power, and looks. Good job Chrysler, turned around my opinion of your cars. I cant quite give it a 10/10. but for the price compared to others it probably deserves it."

Outstanding sedan...

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Value of the price"

Cons: "Some side movement on windy days."

"Have the car for 4 months. Have only positive things to say about Chrysler, the car and the dealer. This has been the BEST car buying experience I have had since the late 1960's when a customer was treated with respect. The car is great, with the 8 speed transmission, has very good pickup and outstanding mpg. (over 36 mpg at 65 mph, WOW) The ride an handling are better then cars costing many times more. Go for a test ride and you will buy one also. Thanks for a great car Chrysler."

This is the best quality car that I've driven!

By on Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pros: "Price, power,luxury and beauty"

Cons: "Front doors open too wide, more headroom"

"I've owned or driven almost every make or model car in my lifetime. I was actually stunned at the performance of this vehicle. It has the power of a sports car, the luxury and beauty of almost any high quality car and a price that is beyond reasonable. I've owned Cadillac's, Lincoln's, Buick's, Chevy's, Ford's, and other high end vehicles. In my estimation, nothing compares to this car. As I stated " I'm stunned"!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300 near Honolulu. See local deals