2012 Chrysler 300

Based on 92 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

love this fine car

By on Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Pros: "very stylish and comfortable with all the options."

"This is one of the best US made cars I have owned. I just drove this Chrysler 300C 1745 miles down to Victorville, Calif and back to Oregon and averaged 33 mpg. I'm a senior 76 and the wife and I were very happy with the cars comfort and performance."

300C - A beautiful driving experience

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Awesome ride, great luxury value, V6 fuel economy"

Cons: "Early reliability issues (but dealer fixed quick)"

"I test drove a new Chevy Impala and a new Buick Lacrosse (the two competitors in this large sedan category) and the Chrysler 300C blew them out of the water. Rear wheel drive (Chrysler) versus front wheel drive (Competitors) really makes a big difference in steering and road feel. I bought the car from a dealer out of state and drove it 700 miles back home. I enjoyed the ride so much I was disappointed when the trip ended; I wanted to go on another long trip. One point about the 8 rating on reliability; I have replaced an O2 sensor (Malfunction Light on) and the water pump (making a intermittent squeaking noise) within the first 800 miles. On both times the dealer fixed the issue with no hassle. My fingers are crossed that I have got the bugs out and will enjoy a long and carefree ownership, because I love everything about this car."

A very nice bend of performance, luxury and value.

By on Saturday, July 12, 2014

Pros: "Very well equiped; great performance"

Cons: "Interior trim pieces coming loose, needs 6 speed"

"Very pleasurable performance and luxury at a price that knocks the sox of the imports. Have had not a single mechanical repair in 40,000 miles, though the optional performance tires are good for only about 25,000 miles. My only problem has been with the interior carbon fiber trim separating from the leather. Most everyone who sees the car finds it to be stylish, especially with the black chrome package."

This has been a great car.

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Pros: "Fuel mileage.Fit and Finish"

Cons: "Little less road noise"

"My 2012 300s has been a very good car and have had no problems in the 40,000 miles I have driven it. I drive in Dallas stop and go traffic and consistently get 25 to 27 mpg. The pentastar V6 is so smooth that you'll have to look at the tach to see if it is running. The 8 speed transmission shifts so smooth that it's hard to tell that it's changing gears.With 8 gears they have the ratios so close that the rpm doesn't drop much between gear changes and the engine will rapidly buzz up to the 6500 rpm redline so smoothly. The Beats audio my car is equipped with is awesome.If you want to you can rattle the windows with the trunk mounted subwoofer. Chrysler did a great job on the interior.Fit and finish is top notch. About the only negative I can say is maybe road noise through the tires could be a little less.I attribute this to the 20" wheels with low profile tires.Car came equipped with Firestone Firehawk tires wich have held up good but maybe some Michelins might be a little quieter ?"

Love this car! Plan on getting another one.

By on Thursday, July 03, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, extremely comfortable, very reliable"

Cons: "Haven't found any."

"This has to be my favorite car of all that I have owned. And I have owned nice cars, I.e. Cadillac, Lincoln Town Car, etc. the Chrysler 300 tops them all! It's beautiful, reliable, the ride is so smooth and comfortable!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300 near Honolulu. See local deals