2012 Chrysler 300

Based on 93 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Starting car

By on Saturday, November 22, 2014

Pros: "Great handling and ride, roomy. Excellent features"

Cons: "Only one, the key fob and no way to start the car."

"Changed battery in key fob and will not work. alarm goes off upon unlocking car with key, car computer will not recognize the key fob and car will not start. Alarm system works very well, as it sounded off and continued for several minutes. Otherwise, the car is all I wanted. If this one glitch were not present, it would be a 10. However, if the car won't start????"

Love this car. This is the best car I ever owned

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, technology, power and fun to drive."

"I love the drive of this car and the comfort. I have the V8 and it has plenty of power and speed. When I need the hemi to give me some get up and go, there is plenty. The AWD keeps me firmly on the road with no slipping. With a 110 mile round trip commute, I needed a comfortable car with entertainment and comfort. I suffer chronic back pain and needed heated seats and lumbar support. This offered all of this and more. I test drove a Cadillac, Audi, Lexis and Acura and the 300 C was the best car for the dollar."

Fabulous Car

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pros: "Everything is as advertized and even better!"

Cons: "None so far"

"Jusr get this car you will enjoy it!"

Great Ride!

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pros: "Very good value for the price."

Cons: "None so far."

My new beautiful Chrysler 300C with V8 HEMI.

"I traded in a very loaded 2008 Cadillac DTS for my new Chrysler 300C. My friends gave me somewhat of a hard time since I had owned Cadillac's my entire life. (Driving nearly 6 decades.) I really, really like the 300. The ride is better than the DTS and the interior is quieter. I actually ride the Alpine sound system better than the Bose. The exterior is very sleek whereas the DTS looks kind of stodgy. The cornering is better and steering tighter. The Garmin navigation is more user friendly than GM's navigation system. I have no regrets about switching to the Chrysler product. I feel like they really got it right with look, fit, finish, ride, and design outside and inside. The last Chrysler I owned was a 1969 Imperial. I love driving this car and would recommend it to anyone."

My new beautiful Chrysler 300C with V8 HEMI.

Love the car. Had a 2006 300c SRT8 before this.

By on Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pros: "Unique looks and fun to drive."

"Always had Mercurys and Lincolns before I bought the 2006 SRT 8. V-8 power rules!"

I chose the 2013 300C Luxury over the Cadillac CTS

By on Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pros: "Best Value, Great Fuel for V8, Excellent Ride"

Cons: "Needs a joystick like BMW/Lexus"

Atlanta's Finest, 300C Luxury and GA Dome

"My daily driver was a RAM 1500 with the HEMI. I initially wanted the Charger. Then I started looking at a used Cadillac CTS V6 for fuel mileage. A used CTS was about $29,000. My new 2013 300C Luxury w/HEMI was $32,000. Great, Great Value. This car has everything, too many options to name. Excellent safety features. Most of all, I love the Hot/Cold cup holders. Great ride highway/city. Fuel mileage is like any other brand’s V6, but with HEMI power. My older brother bragged about his Cadillac. When he saw my 300C, all he could say was OH WOW, you got me. Enough said! My buddy with the Infinite M37, bought a Lexus to compete with me."

Atlanta's Finest, 300C Luxury and GA Dome

Price vs. quality: a good mix

By on Thursday, October 30, 2014

"The 300 replaced an Audi A8L. I was surprised at how much car we got for the price - comfortable interior, leather seats, a responsive 6 cylinder engine that gets excellent gas mileage, and a unique exterior (not for everyone). It has good zip on the city streets, and on the highway, hills are no problem. The only downside is that it does rapidly depreciate."

Had a 2006 300C Hemi AWD. 2013 even better.

By on Friday, October 24, 2014

Pros: "Real value, best in segment."

Cons: "Don't like the front seat as well as the 2006 300C"

"Terrific vehicle and a bargain compared to other cars in this segment. This is a 300C Hemi with AWD. Excellent mileage and power, terrific handling, great in winter snow/ice. No problems at all at 30K and would buy another. This is my second 300C the first being a 2006. Great car with no problems and gave me great service hence the 2013. Couldn't be happier, what a car."

Great value, I love the styling and comfort

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Resale value is low"

"I absolutely love this car. Style, comfort and power. What more could ask for?"

Best overall car I have owned vs 450SL, 300SD, STS

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pros: "A comparable european auto would cost +$25-50,000"

"Tremendous power and acceleration all the way to 120mph. Cruises quietly and like a rock at 160. For its size and weight I have been very competitive in SCCA SOLO events. Comfortably seats 5 full size adults(I mean big, 200-250lbs). Fold down rear seat expands length of cargo items you can haul. Sound system is first class front and rear."

Second one I have owned. Will look for another

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

"Not flawless but on balance a very good car"

love this fine car

By on Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Pros: "very stylish and comfortable with all the options."

"This is one of the best US made cars I have owned. I just drove this Chrysler 300C 1745 miles down to Victorville, Calif and back to Oregon and averaged 33 mpg. I'm a senior 76 and the wife and I were very happy with the cars comfort and performance."

300C - A beautiful driving experience

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Awesome ride, great luxury value, V6 fuel economy"

Cons: "Early reliability issues (but dealer fixed quick)"

"I test drove a new Chevy Impala and a new Buick Lacrosse (the two competitors in this large sedan category) and the Chrysler 300C blew them out of the water. Rear wheel drive (Chrysler) versus front wheel drive (Competitors) really makes a big difference in steering and road feel. I bought the car from a dealer out of state and drove it 700 miles back home. I enjoyed the ride so much I was disappointed when the trip ended; I wanted to go on another long trip. One point about the 8 rating on reliability; I have replaced an O2 sensor (Malfunction Light on) and the water pump (making a intermittent squeaking noise) within the first 800 miles. On both times the dealer fixed the issue with no hassle. My fingers are crossed that I have got the bugs out and will enjoy a long and carefree ownership, because I love everything about this car."

A very nice bend of performance, luxury and value.

By on Saturday, July 12, 2014

Pros: "Very well equiped; great performance"

Cons: "Interior trim pieces coming loose, needs 6 speed"

"Very pleasurable performance and luxury at a price that knocks the sox of the imports. Have had not a single mechanical repair in 40,000 miles, though the optional performance tires are good for only about 25,000 miles. My only problem has been with the interior carbon fiber trim separating from the leather. Most everyone who sees the car finds it to be stylish, especially with the black chrome package."

This has been a great car.

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Pros: "Fuel mileage.Fit and Finish"

Cons: "Little less road noise"

"My 2012 300s has been a very good car and have had no problems in the 40,000 miles I have driven it. I drive in Dallas stop and go traffic and consistently get 25 to 27 mpg. The pentastar V6 is so smooth that you'll have to look at the tach to see if it is running. The 8 speed transmission shifts so smooth that it's hard to tell that it's changing gears.With 8 gears they have the ratios so close that the rpm doesn't drop much between gear changes and the engine will rapidly buzz up to the 6500 rpm redline so smoothly. The Beats audio my car is equipped with is awesome.If you want to you can rattle the windows with the trunk mounted subwoofer. Chrysler did a great job on the interior.Fit and finish is top notch. About the only negative I can say is maybe road noise through the tires could be a little less.I attribute this to the 20" wheels with low profile tires.Car came equipped with Firestone Firehawk tires wich have held up good but maybe some Michelins might be a little quieter ?"

Love this car! Plan on getting another one.

By on Thursday, July 03, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, extremely comfortable, very reliable"

Cons: "Haven't found any."

"This has to be my favorite car of all that I have owned. And I have owned nice cars, I.e. Cadillac, Lincoln Town Car, etc. the Chrysler 300 tops them all! It's beautiful, reliable, the ride is so smooth and comfortable!"

First car in 15 years!!!!

By on Monday, June 23, 2014

Pros: "MPG, Value, Ride"

"I've been a long time truck driver (Silverado & Avalanche) and with the price of gas I decided to move to a full size car. After looking at the options I loved the looks and driving feel of the Chrysler 300. The 8.4" nav screen and 8 speed transmission really helps out on the MPG which was a nice change from everything in its class. I have just over 8300 miles on my 13 300S and currently I’m getting 26.8 MPG with 70/30% highway to city driving. I've tried like heck to find faults with this car and honestly I can't. The most common knock on this car is the amount of black in the interior however I like it. Make no mistake this is no sports sedan but with 300 hp and the 8 speed trans it has no problem in the go department. On the highway it chews the miles in comfort all the while getting close to 33mpg. Great car not for the money but period."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive. Great Navigation (Garmin). Comfort"

"Bought every possible option offered, but chose the V-6 with 8 speed transmission for maximized mileage. Great pickup with immediate response to accelerator. Mileage has been average 26 mph for local driving in this mountainous area where I live. Have achieved 31.3 mpg on interstate travel. I have owned one other Chrysler (1998) previously and drove for over 200,000 miles with no repairs other than routine, so that prompted my purchase of this vehicle. I have never been disappointed. I fully expect my next purchase will be another 300."

Satisfied with car yet feel it needs improvement.

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pros: "Arrractive exterior with v. good performance."

Cons: "Ride and noise level need improvement. Seats hard"

"Bought in early 2013 and overall assessment is this is a very fine car but could stand improvement in ride and noise level. Excellent power and mileage with V6 engine and 8 speed transmission. Routine mpg of 30+ on highway and 25+ in city. Interior with options included are very good with exception of seats that are too hard after several hours of riding."

This is third 300 I've owned. Never disappointed.

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pros: "Great looks, comfortable ride, great MPG"

Cons: "Got to make sure you put it in Park :-D"

"The modern Full size car. Excellent ride quality. Pick your creature comforts. I had Walter P Chrysler model, 300Touring and now this 300 which comes loaded with standards. Walter P was a co. lease and decided to buy the 300T. Then eventually got company car so sold 300T. Lost co. car so I bought 3rd 300 2013. They get better each time. What's next for the 300? Hope they keep the full size comfort and ride."

Quite impressive, traded in a 2005 BMW X5

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

"Great so far."

Praise For The HEMI!

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Technology, comfort, looks, and power combined!"

Cons: "The doors open wider than my long arms can reach."

"I've lived through all seasons with my 2012 300C with the HEMI engine and extensive list of options. I've been on road trips to North and South Carolina and Georgia and the gas mileage has been spectacular. Almost 500 miles before stopping for fuel on one of those trips and the gauge was not on "empty" at that point. This car was made for road trips. It is so compfortable that driving for 15 to 16 hours is never tiresome. The interior amenities are so well thought out that the driving time just flies by without noticing it. Heated and cooled cup holders for both the juice lovers and the coffee lovers side by side. The huge display for navigation, DVD watching, music, weather, bluetooth, and SIRIUS radio, creates a magical environment for driver and passengers. The car is so comfortable that you want to drive it slowly to prolong the enjoyment of your journey...until you step on the gas and feel the power of the HEMI engine. There is nothing on the road with 4 doors that has this combination of luxury and performance for the price. The cabin is silent. The heated and vented seats are plush and supportive. the rear seat amenities that match the front seat keeps your passengers spoiled and the panoramic sunroof shines light onto the entire package of lovely instruments and bells and whistles. I've owned both foreign and domestic vehicles over the years and none compare to this one. Chrysler got it right and the challenge will be how can they make it much better than it is? One of my sons immediately traded in his Lexus after riding in my 300C. He has the AWD version and loves his HEMI as well. Two thumbs up for this one!"

2nd 300C Beautiful car

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pros: "Powerful, love to hear Hemi roar"

Cons: "Stereo came from a Yugo"

"2011 red 300c. Added SRT8 rear spoiler, Black grill, K & N induction and window tint. Tricked out a few other exterior items. In my opinion, Nothing better to drive and cruise the beach with."

Finest piece of road machinery I have ever driven!

By on Friday, May 09, 2014

Pros: "The sporty feeling makes this car fun to drive."

Cons: "I have no cons at all!"

"I have owned a Tungsten-metallic 300S for the last 1 1/2 years. It has been,and still is, a head-turner. I have nothing but the best to say about this vehicle. It is elegance with get up and go! It has the 5.7 Hemi V-8. I recently took it on a road trip and actually touched 29 m.p.g.- highway. The ride and handling are exquisite. The turning ratio is amazing. I am truly proud to own this vehicle!"

Better car than my Cadillac !,

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Power and great gas mileage"

"Finished....."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300 near Honolulu. See local deals