2011 Chrysler 300

Based on 126 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

very comfortable, but lacks in the relaibility

By on Monday, October 26, 2015

Pros: "comfortable ride. heated seats. leather. mileage"

Cons: "trans shifting issues. clunky backshift"

"I bought this for my wife last year as she wanted a luxury car for a change. she traded out of a Durango. this car is nice and has many good points. the main complaint is the transmission. it is the 8 speed auto, and it has been int he shop for shifting issues twice, and is in need of another trip. it shifts and backshifts erratically. there is a noticeable bump after the car has come to a complete stop. mechanics say it is normal, but it didn't do this when I bought it."

Fabulous Car

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pros: "Everything is as advertized and even better!"

Cons: "None so far"

"Jusr get this car you will enjoy it!"

This is THE Best car we have ever owned to date.

By on Friday, December 11, 2015

Pros: "Great luxurious car for under $30k !!"

Cons: "Actually.....none that I can think of?"

She is a well cared for young lady.

"We promptly named her Sabrina since she is black and chrome. The quality, ride, comfort, easily used controls, and quietness all exceed the others. If the car has a problem it is too quiet.....you have to watch the speedometer constantly as there is absolutely no wind noise to gauge speed. The mileage on the car is actually high for the around-town driving since we have taken it on 3 trips. The mileage would only be about 12k if we hadn't. If you're considering a luxury car at least give this one a test drive. I have found only one thing that needs correction and that is the gauges are kind of difficult to read (if you are a tall guy like me)through the steering wheel without bending your head. I would have loved to have chrome rims, not brushed aluminum, since the rest of the trim is bright chrome, so that does not make sense to me."

She is a well cared for young lady.

A CAR among cars!

By on Friday, April 20, 2012

Pros: "Quietness, feel, quality, ride and fun to drive."

Cons: "Difficulity reading guages."

"I have previously owned Caddy's, Lincolns, and Avalons. There is no comparasion. The quality, ride, confort, easily used controls and quietness all exceed the others. If the car has a problem it is too quiet.....you have to watch the speedometer constantly as there is absolutely no wind noise to gauge speed. Chrysler has come a long way and now, I think, has far exceeded GM, Ford, and Toyota. The 300 Limited is truly a Luxury Car. If you're considering a luxury car at least give this one a test drive. I almost didn't. It would have been a big mistake. I have found only one thing that needs correction and that is the guages are difficult to read through the steering wheel without bending your head."

Why not try it. You just might like it.

By on Friday, September 2, 2011

Pros: "Price, style, ride and redesigned dash"

Cons: "Poor dealer followup"

"Great ride, style. Dash colors at night awesome. Trunk should be larger. Watch the sharp corners on the doors. Paint and choice of colors really make the car. Dealer not all that helpful with questions. Tires(FIRESTONE) seem to match ride and handling. NOBODY seems to know how to turn off the auto lock feature. Didn't get owner's manual, had to call Chrysler. They UPS'd to my home. Gas mileage seems good at 27.3 overall. Highway should go over 30 mpg. Running lights attract attention. Getting used to pushbutton start function is pain. Where do you keep the fob? I know, in my pocket. New engine (6) is plesure to drive. Go try one, you just might like it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300 near Honolulu. See local deals