2011 Chrysler 300

Based on 115 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

A great vehicle and value

By on Friday, November 29, 2013

Pros: "Great looks and ride"

"This is my third Chrysler 300. Awesome performance and value. Surprised at how good the fuel economy is."

Fabulous Car

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pros: "Everything is as advertized and even better!"

Cons: "None so far"

"Jusr get this car you will enjoy it!"

Amazing, Economical, Sleek, Black with Camel/Beige

By on Monday, August 03, 2015

Pros: "American Made & Made to Last. Effortless to Drive"

Cons: "No installed GPS, but I have a Portable & ATLAS."

"Recently was offered 110% of KBB + Down Payment on Automobile of my choice + incentives. Evidently someone else feels the Daisy Car is Special too. She drives smoothly in town or the open road. Her fuel consumption can be changed to ECO with press of ONE button. She has Bluetooth compatibility. Answer Cell Phone by steering button or voice. Cell Phone chargers x 2+. Concealed AC adapter. Plays DVD's when not in Motion. Many cup holders. Many compartments with easy access--but NO Smoking in the Daisy Car unless you want put out to walk. She sells herself."

A CAR among cars!

By on Friday, April 20, 2012

Pros: "Quietness, feel, quality, ride and fun to drive."

Cons: "Difficulity reading guages."

"I have previously owned Caddy's, Lincolns, and Avalons. There is no comparasion. The quality, ride, confort, easily used controls and quietness all exceed the others. If the car has a problem it is too quiet.....you have to watch the speedometer constantly as there is absolutely no wind noise to gauge speed. Chrysler has come a long way and now, I think, has far exceeded GM, Ford, and Toyota. The 300 Limited is truly a Luxury Car. If you're considering a luxury car at least give this one a test drive. I almost didn't. It would have been a big mistake. I have found only one thing that needs correction and that is the guages are difficult to read through the steering wheel without bending your head."

Surprising luxury and performance at a great value

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pros: "Luxury, performance and MPG at a great value"

Cons: "Parking visibility, trans shifter quirky"

"As a longtime BMW owner looking for a full size sedan, I was pleasantly surprized by this new Chrysler. The interior is refined and very comfortable, but with restrained and clean design reminiscent of my BMWs. Love the easy to use center information display and Garmin navigation. The performance of the V6 mated to the 8-speed transmission is also surprisingly strong and smooth...and the 31 mpg highway is most welcome! The redesigned exterior is a great improvement over the prior model and looks even better the longer I own it. Very sharp! Only drawback has been the nose is hard to gauge when parking, so you have to be careful not to hit anything. Also, the speedo is a little hard to read, so I rely on the digital indicator in the center. The lever shifter is not intuitive and takes time for get used to. Small quibbles with an otherwise great overall package and value."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300 near Honolulu. See local deals