2007 Chrysler 300

Based on 884 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Super car for the money.

By on Saturday, July 28, 2007

"Only problem i've had with this car is the brake system. Lot's of brake squeaks, and something on the pad, or caliper wears deep grooves in the inside of the front rotors. Customers need to watch this very close because this is expensive when warranty runs out. The brembo brake pads are $400.00 alone. No telling what the rotor replacement costs are."

Best Car

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

Pros: "Safe, comfortable,"

The result of our crash. We walked away from this with relatively minor injuries

"We owned this car. It gave up its life to save ours when a guy in a 2010 Chevy Siverado decided he couldn't wait to turn left with a green arrow and we hit him square in the passenger side door at 45MPH. The impact was so hard that the truck was moved approximately 30 feet from where the impact occurred. The truck flipped onto its side and was spun a full 180 degrees to come to a stop facing the complete opposite direction that it had been going. Our 300's safety features deployed and we walked away with relatively minor injuries considering the impact speed. Our 300C was a total loss but my wife and I are still alive. We will absolutely be replacing our totaled car for another Chrysler 300."

Outstanding

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2008

"When I was on the market for a new car, the 300C caught my eye and I have never looked back on my purchase. Great power, outstanding comfort, spacious interior and large trunk. Handling is by far the best for a vehicle of this size and weight. The sound system, Boston, is superbly balanced and with minimal distortion at window breaking levels. After 3 years I still get 26MPG on the highway and 20 in town, unheard of for this size vehicle. Hats off to Chrysler for this one!!!"

Luv my 300!

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and classy!"

Cons: "Rear AC vents are poorly circulated"

"I have owned my 300 for 5 years and hope to never have to get rid of it! I absolutely love my car! My only complaint would be the design of the rear AC vents. They blow warmer air than they should. I was told this was the way it was designed. Other than that, love the interior. It is comfortable, especially for long trips. We travel in ours all the time! We have ours with 22 in rims and a chrome grill on front. Have had many comments about it. People have asked me to trade in the parkinglot of the grocery store! :) Definitely plan on staying with this car for many years to come."

Looks & Rides Fantastic

By on Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pros: "Looks. Drives. Reliable. American V8"

Cons: "Not much."

"One of the best looking cars around. Drives like a champ with commanding power. Dress it up and it's a head-turner. Add a Cold Intake Filter and get 21 more horse and foot pounds and increase MPG with better sound under the hood. if you need to move out fast you have all the power you need. Eats gas if your a lead foot or a speed freak but, if you drive her easy it's not too bad. 15mpg low 23mpg high 19mpg avg. Worth every penny to me. I drive semi-aggressive. Best car I ever owned."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300 near Honolulu. See local deals