2005 Chrysler 300

Based on 886 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Outstanding

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2008

"When I was on the market for a new car, the 300C caught my eye and I have never looked back on my purchase. Great power, outstanding comfort, spacious interior and large trunk. Handling is by far the best for a vehicle of this size and weight. The sound system, Boston, is superbly balanced and with minimal distortion at window breaking levels. After 3 years I still get 26MPG on the highway and 20 in town, unheard of for this size vehicle. Hats off to Chrysler for this one!!!"

Luv my 300!

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and classy!"

Cons: "Rear AC vents are poorly circulated"

"I have owned my 300 for 5 years and hope to never have to get rid of it! I absolutely love my car! My only complaint would be the design of the rear AC vents. They blow warmer air than they should. I was told this was the way it was designed. Other than that, love the interior. It is comfortable, especially for long trips. We travel in ours all the time! We have ours with 22 in rims and a chrome grill on front. Have had many comments about it. People have asked me to trade in the parkinglot of the grocery store! :) Definitely plan on staying with this car for many years to come."

Looks & Rides Fantastic

By on Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pros: "Looks. Drives. Reliable. American V8"

Cons: "Not much."

"One of the best looking cars around. Drives like a champ with commanding power. Dress it up and it's a head-turner. Add a Cold Intake Filter and get 21 more horse and foot pounds and increase MPG with better sound under the hood. if you need to move out fast you have all the power you need. Eats gas if your a lead foot or a speed freak but, if you drive her easy it's not too bad. 15mpg low 23mpg high 19mpg avg. Worth every penny to me. I drive semi-aggressive. Best car I ever owned."

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pros: "beautiful ride"

Cons: "not sure there is one on this one."

"This car rides as smooth as anything you can imagine. Looks stylish, mine is red with gold flakes, and it shines. Have not had one issue with this vehicle, I love it. My husband is 6'6" and rides comfortably in it. My son, 6'7" can ride in the back seat behind me. UNREAL TRUNK space, you wouldn't even begin to believe how large that is. A beautiful well built car and I love my 300."

Very Good car

By on Monday, March 24, 2008

"This is essentially an E class Mercedes with a Hemi. I am getting about 20MPG in my commute which is almost entirely hiway. It handles fairly well and has good power. The brakes seem to require a firm foot, but when pressed hard it will stop. The integrated NAV is nice to have as it integrates into the steering wheel and information center plus adds a 6 disc CD changer. The sound system is more than adequate - but if you like it loud you may want more power. It does require 7 quarts at oil change time. I have been running regular unleaded w/o any issues."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300 near Honolulu. See local deals