2015 Chrysler 200 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,895 - $29,869.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/29/2016

10/7.6

7.8

Based on 55 Ratings for the 2015 - 2016 models.

7.6/10

good car good price

By on Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I want this car

Pros: "value, performance, fun to drive."

Cons: "Yes the 9 speed can be a pain. dead stop to 1st."

"Have been driving rentals for almost 7 months after my car was totaled. Rented a lot of different cars. The 200 is fun to drive, gets good mileage and imo looks better than the 300. too boxy for me."

Very Satisfied

By on Friday, August 26, 2016

Pros: "Killer value, Very comfortable, good looking"

Cons: "car monitoring cost monthly - does upset me"

"I have not owned the car long enough. For some reason, not selling well so I got a great deal. At least 3000 less than Ford, Honda, etc. My car has every option except free Navigation, sunroof or 6 cylinder . The four cylinder for me is just fine. It is very peppy. Not going to drag race anyone but plenty of pickup for merging etc. plus with the 9 gear transmission there is no rough down shifting. I am a big guy, seats and leather are incredible. My 6-2 son says he is fine in the back seat but I doubt he will say that after a road trip. I love the car. did buy extended warranty because I drive at least 20k a year."

The greatest sedan that you no one knows about

By on Sunday, March 27, 2016

Pros: "super-hitech, sporty, affordable luxury, comfort"

Cons: "fragile doors, plastic interior, transmission"

"I love my 200C v6 FWD since day #1, and I was waiting to hit the 10,000 mile marker, so I can then come here and write a more thorough review. I am completely pleased with purchasing this car, and it it boasts features in par with the luxury models out there. The 200 may be cheaper but don't buy it. It looks same as 200C, but the features that 200C comes with is brilliant. To start with, I can start my car from the UConnect smartphone app, 15 mins before I leave so its up and air-conditioned once I ready to go. I can also cancel a start, lock/unlock my doors with the app. It has a 5-start safety rating with 10 Air Bags, and a satellite 911 calling facility that will auto-dial when any of the air bags deploy. We are talking some really advanced, futuristic, no-other-sedan-does features here. It has built in navigation, which is a great time saver. It has Wifi-Hotspot facility to remain connected with a small subscription fee. With the recent addition to the smartphone app, you can send an address from your phone to the car, avoiding the hassle of typing it in. It can voice-recognize well, and when driving, I just need to say "Go Home" and it will start the navigation to my home. As a professional in the IT Industry, I love the way Chrysler has made use of technology into this car. I get monthly email updates on the condition of my internals, as they get monitored. It alerts me, "The speed limit is 40 miles", when configured for alerts, and it helps me stay aware in case I didn't notice. It was a little scary when a magazine revealed how this car can be hacked. Head leather seats, 8 way adjustments, great trunk space, dual-pane weather control. You don't get any of those with the base 200, which I rented and drove during a recent trip and felt happy with getting the 200C for myself. I can keep writing thousands of words about how well this is put together. I must mention the cons, so Chrysler listens. The doors feel very cheap and weak. The car can be found whirring when you are starting after a green-light, making the 9-speed transmission "too much" at times. People don't understand the difference between 200 & 200C, and your resale value can get affected. The V6 395 HP does not provide as much power as I expected, compared to other less powered cars I have driven. The City mileage is poor, at just 15 miles/gallon, but highway is great. Also driving in Cruise Control provides incredible mileage, so I make most use of it."

Traded in 300 to drive in the weather

By on Friday, July 29, 2016

Pros: "Great car well designed always gets looked at!"

Cons: "roof little low back seat, minor adjustments done"

"We have enjoyed our car so far. It is fun to drive is super quiet handles great. We drive this daily to work however we live close to work so hence low mileage and have owned it one year. We have had minor and I say very minor warranty things done. Software update for HVAC and 9 speed transmission are a must. This is a driveability update and it makes it great. Shifts smoother not as hostile and gnarly at times. However you can still make it nasty when you want to! Had some kids with the Kia turbo laughable and gone doors blown off the kia 4 banger and the Fusion eco. Sorry I drove these cars before I purchased and knew the v6 was the difference maker. Also great gas mileage and we knew the history from are 300 regarding the penstar 3.6 liter. New 200 and 300 get the PUG update thats a change on the v6 little more power torque and better mpg for 2016. Our work on the car was oil changes tire rotation and we did have a TSB done for the sub woofer. Have this done it takes no time at all one tsb for the mount and they add a sound insulation to the rear shelf on the corners. Dont be a dope and unplug sub lol, they will fix its not a big deal. We have had no other issues and I have owned over 50 different Chrysler and Dodge and Plymouth vehicles. Car is great but like all smaller cars gas went down. No one wants a car now. Shocker. If you want a car this is a great choice."

Great Experience!

By on Thursday, August 6, 2015

Pros: "Styling, interior, great features, quiet ride"

Cons: "Sometimes the 4 cyl lags a little."

"Traded in a 2014 Mazda 3 for the 200C. Wow, what a difference. I'm a big guy, 6'3" with an extra pound or two, and I easily fit into this car. Seats are very comfortable, especially on trips. My girlfriend has 200 that she bought 3 weeks before mine and we took it on a trip. The heated seats, steering wheel and ventilated seats are the best. The electronic brake and the rotary shift knob take a bit to get used to. I do like that you can program the electric brake to automatically turn on when the car is in park. The interior is very quiet and road noise kept to a minimum. Probably my favorite feature on the car is the 8.4" Uconnect screen. If you have the option to get one, GET IT! I check the weather forecast and the radar weather map daily. Having the Wifi hotspot app is also a great thing on a trip for the kids. Because the 8.4 screen is such a big screen, the image from the back up camera is fantastic... you can see just about everything. Outside the car, the styling is great and so is the paint quality. The trunk is not quite as large as some of the others in the class, but it has plenty of room for a few suitcases. I've had it for 500 miles so far, but without a doubt I'd recommend it to anyone."