2014 Chrysler 200 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,463 - $22,050.

10/5.5

8.1

Based on 102 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 19 20 21 | Next

I have the 200 limited 6 cyclinder

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, price was great, looks great too."

Cons: "Trunk is just a little small"

"This car is fun to drive and has plenty of power. There is a little torque pull if you take off fast, but not too bad. I like the heat in the front seats and the navigation is great--I can actually figure out how to use it. This is the quietest car I have ever owned when driving--all I hear is my radio if on and otherwise just a little road noise which is not bad at all. There could be a little more room in the back seat, but not bad as my wife has sit back there comfortably. Trunk is a little smaller than the competition, but still room for the groceries and other things I might need to place back there. I have had the car for about two months and so far really pleased with it--no problems of any kind so far. The gas mileage may not be as high as some of other mid-size competition, but I like the power of the 283 hp engine when getting on the interstate highways and feel very safe driving the car . Leather seats are comfortable, but maybe could use a little more padding for a long trip."

best in class

By on Sunday, November 06, 2011

Pros: "v 6 engine is amazing e 85 can be used too"

Cons: "have not found any yet"

"I bought the "S" model fully loaded. This car is amazing. The v6 has close to 300 h.p. and you can feel it when you put the pedal down. It is equipped with touch shifting if you want or put it in drive and forget about it. I drove a lot of cars in this class when I was shopping around and nothing came close. The interior on the s model is nicer then the limited with suede inlays on the doors and seats. If you can afford the upgrade to this model do so you will not be sorry. The limited is almost as nice and about 1000 dollars cheaper.Well worth the money."

Wouldnt recommend for a gas saver

By on Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Pros: "The features are endless and looks great"

Cons: "Again, gas.."

"I own this vehicle and i personally haven't had any MAJOR problems with it, except for gas. I thought it would be a gas saver but its not really a gas guzzler either. i have the 4 cylinder version. The horsepower isn't really there, esp going up hill. I have to really press on the pedal to use more force going up hill and at that time, you can literally see the gas needle move lower. thats not good. OVerall the features are superb, leather seat, blue tooth, luxorious looks, remote start, dvd, etc but what does that all mean if you cant save gas? I asked the dealer about the gas and they said i have to break in the motor, not sure if i believe that or not. but over all is a nice car."

Big Flop for me!!

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive when it works!"

Cons: "Not reliable, makes it devalued and dangerous!!"

"Bought the car in Jun 2011 and have been to the dealership for the 4th time for the same problem, transmission. Practically rebuilt it the last time, will file under Texas Lemon Law. Only 3745 miles on it. The only thing I get from Chrysler Group LLC is apologies."

By on Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Pros: "great looks, loaded with features, seems like a much more expensive car"

"I bought my 200 two weeks ago, and it far exceeds my expectations. I have owned 10 new Hondas / Acuras, but this car is much nicer than those. You get an incredible amount of equipment / features standard on the Touring model at a great price. Comparably equiped Accords, Camrys, Altimas and Focuses cost thousands of dollars more. The appearance, both interior and exterior, is also very impressive. I don't understand why people are not buying more of these cars instead of their pricier competitors!"

Previous | 1 ... 19 20 21 | Next