2013 Chrysler 200 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,828 - $19,421.

10/5.6

8.1

Based on 95 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Suprisingly Satisfied!

By on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Pros: "Nice styling, great paint job, super interior."

Cons: "Tilt Steering wheel blocks speedometer"

"I have owned Toyotas before and was looking to purchase a new Camry. The dealer would not budge on price so I did some comparison shopping. Was drawn to the 200 for the price. I was blown away when I took the test drive! The 200 was far more quiet than the Camry and had tons more features (navigation, leather, etc) than the Camry for thousands less. Additionally, the interior looked like something from a LExus, compared to the cheap plasticy interior of the Camry. The car is very comfortable on long and short trips and is super fun to drive."

great car for the price

By on Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Pros: "spacious,great gas mileage"

Cons: "not the best in snow, tires are expensive"

"I purchased this car in 2012 brand new. It rides smooth, the gas mileage is amazing. Plenty of arm room for the driver and as a passenger it's quite roomy and comfortable as well.. In the snow it's not bad, it's not fantastic. But, the traction control is excellent I have never even come close to going off the road when it's slippery. Could it be better in the snow sure, but the only way you'd find something better is if you purchased an SUV in my opinion. As I said gas mileage is great, if you are on the highway using cruise control you can easily get at least 500 miles per tank of gas. The tires however are a bit pricey."

Not a Camry but who cares?

By on Friday, May 24, 2013

I don't own this car

Pros: "Quiet interior, good handling"

"We rented a Chrysler 200 for 4 days while our Prius was being repaired. VERY nice interior, and I loved the front seats' firmness in the right places. Big trunk with a pass-through for skis or a 2x4. Absolutely silent interior - more quiet than our Prius! I tried a few hard turns,(just for grins) and the tires never squealed. This was the most "Japanese-feeling" Chrysler product I've ever driven. It did not feel or drive like a Chrysler. Great sound system, with real knobs for volume and tuning - hurrah! The car came with 3/8 tank of gas; we returned it 100 miles later with 1/4 tank. Not scientific, but mileage seemed pretty good. It had enough power with the 4 cylinder, but I'd want the V6. :)"

Best Hard Top Conv. for the money.

By on Wednesday, May 22, 2013

"I bought this car for my wife and she loves it. I am a gear head and a mechanical techy, so I did 3 months of research prior to the purchase. I compared other HT Convertibles such as Mercedes, Infinity, Lexus, Volvo, VW. The 200 got my vote for several reasons. The V6 is smooth and powerful. Handling is tight, level and exact. The ride is sporty, firm and solid. Front wheel drive allows for those snowy day driving. Braking provides confidence with little nose dive. The 6 speed auto is fairly smooth and positive. Expect 24mpg highway and 20 mpg city. Pretty good for 283HP and its Regular gasoline. The convertible hard top operates with ease and precision. When the tops up, supreme quietness, when down the standard windscreen not only eliminates air plummeting and noise, but also looks form-fitting good. Interior with all the goodies is very impressive. All gauges and dials are highly visible and easy the control. Even with all the standard with the Package 2, I opted for the Premium Boston Acoustic speaker system, expensive but worth it. I also purchased the Front Grille from Chrysler accessories and installed it myself. Note-It takes 5 hours to install and you better know what you're doing, otherwise pay Chrysler to install for $400. Reliability is my only concern, but I am confident that Chrysler's research, technology and quality has rectified this old vintage problem. The forgivable shortcomings are the heavy trunk lid, no memory settings for driver 1 or 2, no vanity mirror light, and the battery location makes exchange difficult. This $36k car with all the attributes and few shortcomings far out weights the comparable $70K Lexus or Infinity and the $110K Benz. It's also a head turner, leaving them saying "What was that?""

Very Sharp and fast!

By on Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pros: "The powerful V-6 engine. 28 MPG. Looks!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cons: "No back up camera."

"I have over 16,000 miles on this car already. The only trip to the shop is for my free oil changes and tire rotations. I get 28 mpg on my 70 mile commute on back country roads. You must get the V-6 283 hp engine. This is my first Chrysler car and will not be my last. My wife drives a 2013 Town and Country Limited and loves it. The company sure has come around."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25