2011 Chrysler 200

8.1

Based on 98 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

a real good car for the price

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Pros: "Great price"

Cons: "A little cramped in back seat"

"This car has been a real good value for the price. I have been happy with the handling, braking, and good pickup in this 4 cyl. motor. The interior is nice and comfortable. My wife and I have enjoyed this car."

fully loaded great mileage 6 yr warranty new tires

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

"red, black leather interior. fits 5 people comfortably. fully loaded. lots of trunk space. 29mpg highway. new tires. 6yr warrant, scheduled maint.reciepts available. 18'premium wheels."

At least it gets you from point A to point B

By on Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Pros: "Gets you from point A to point B"

Cons: "Interior design, blind spots, lackluster drive"

"I will start off by saying I am not a big fan of this car and ended up with it by circumstance rather than so much by choice. It is definitely not built for tall people as my field of vision is cut off by the roof line. The number of blind spots in this vehicle is rather surprising given that it is a sedan. The turning radius is horrible - you have to swing wide to make it into parking spaces. The pick-up on the highway is poor. I jokingly say that if it were the Zombie Apocalypse - we'd surely be eaten if we were relying on this car to escape. The interior layout is poor with cup holders in awkward places. Seats are adequately comfortable and it does get you from point A to point B reliably enough. Gas mileage is worse than many small SUVs, so be prepared to pay at the pump. All in all - not recommended."

My dream car

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "Great acceleration and, smooth ride on the highway"

Cons: "Thin mats, visors and carpeting."

"Have had my eye on a 200 convertible for two years; hoping to purchase one when I retire in 2015. My son was in a rollover accident with his Jeep Liberty last Dec., but fortunately nobody was hurt. The Jeep was totaled, and rather than scramble to find him a replacement (which would've required a temporary rental and force my wife and I to share one car), I opted to give him my 2006 Hyundai Sonata. Coincidentally, a dealer had a 200 convertble with everything I wanted. I am now the proud owner of a 2014 Chrysler 200 convertible-deep cherry red, black interior-V6-Sirius XM sound system, black clothe top, and 18-inch wheels. I used the proceeds from my son's accident for the down paymant. Because of the severe weather this past winter, I haven't driven it all that much, but was impressed with no detectable air leaks, even on the coldest windy days. Time will tell how it holds up long term, but so far so good."

Great car at a decent price point.

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Impressive acceleration (V6) and comfortable ride"

Cons: "Smallish back seat and trunk."

"I have owned this 2013 Chrysler 200 Limited (V6) for a year now and really like it. I drive on two lane highways often enough to really appreciate the passing power that this car gives me. The fit and finish are very good, the ride is very good too and the stereo really thumps. I appreciate the remote car start in the winter. Every bell and whistle imaginable exempt rear camera. Decent gas milage for the power."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 200 near Honolulu. See local deals