2014 Chevrolet Volt Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $31,300 - $32,584.

10/6.4

Based on 190 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

I LOVE This Car!!!

By on Saturday, January 11, 2014

Pros: "Fun, quiet, luxurious, electric/gas, sustainable"

Cons: "Would like a rear wiper on the hatch"

"I honestly am excited every day when it's time to drive my Volt. To cruise around on pure electric -- QUIETLY -- is a feeling like none other. It feels as though it is floating down the road. The Volt is a solid, heavy car. When in the midst of violent winds in storms, the car holds its own without deviating from the road (unlike smaller, lighter-weight cars that get battered side to side from the winds). Its weight has also proven to be good in snowy conditions, which makes a difference in retaining control. The interior is very comfortable. Love the heated seats! They are activated by the external temperature but can easily be controlled and adjusted. People who have ridden in the back seat have been surprised at the roominess and leg room. Having a hatchback is wonderful for loading groceries, and the ability to fold down the back seats to accommodate larger items makes this car so much more versatile than a regular sedan. Plugging the car in for charging is a no-brainer. It works completely on my 110 outdoor outlet. The mileage obtained on one charge is relevant to outdoor temperatures. In the summer, I'm able to get between 46-50 miles on one charge. However, the winter charge rate drops to between 28-32 -- dependent on if it is zero degrees or 32 and also whether the heated seats, heater, rear defroster, front defroster, etc. are all activated. That being said, I typically use my car the most for around town driving, which allows me to drive on all-electric. I've currently owned the car now for almost 2 years with 6,200 miles on it -- and have only used 18 gallons of gasoline! That makes my MPG over 250 mpg. But what I DO love is when I drive out of town with it, I have gasoline that powers the generator that powers the battery. So, I'm able to drive completely across the U.S. if I want and not have battery range anxiety as people with all-electric cars do. Or better yet, come to a complete stop because they've run out of battery and cannot find a charger in their vicinity. It's the only completely versatile car made so far, and I would urge everyone to try it. Its luxury rivals any other car on the highway today, as does the smooth ride. Bose makes a wonderful sound system for music and Sirius, and of course the automatic telephone answering system and calling system is great. Navigation system is a bonus, as is the back-up camera and the car sensors that beep to tell you that you are too close to an object. I can’t tell you how grateful I am for that especially when parallel parking. A jack accomodates an M3P player. The side mirrors are heated, too, and THAT makes life wonderful in the winter. Are there any downsides, you wonder? There is only one item I would request of GM: I would like a rear windshield wiper on the hatchback window just to make my vision clearer in the rain and snow. The bottom line for me is that I am now NOT contributing to all the nastiness being spewed into the air from traditional gasoline engine cars with exhaust, and I feel I am doing my part in caring for our Earth's atmosphere. Running on electric is much cheaper than gasoline. I've seen an increase of only $5-10 on my monthly electric bill. If you convert that into gasoline, we're talking maybe 3 gallons at today's prices. Can you drive a month on 3 gallons? Ummm, no. Oh -- I forgot to mention that it has lots of get-up and go!!! The initial price seems high, but remember that you receive a federal tax credit which is helpful at the year's end. But you are also receiving a lot of car for that price. I urge you to test-drive a Volt and see for yourself."

Love the Low, Prowling Look - and the Performance

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "Great looks, great performance, awesome technology"

Cons: "Zero, none, nadda."

"I've had my Volt now since January, 2011, and I still look forward to driving it. I've owned many wonderful cars, but the Volt is the best so far. It is quick off the line and has nice, tight handling. The technology and creature comforts are amazing. Overall, it even beats my prior BMW 540i Sport (which is saying a lot, no question). I drive all week without burning a drop of gas, and then take it on long road trips without worrying for a second (it burns gas at about 40 mpg on long trips). All in, my Volt's lifetime mileage is 77 mpg. As best we can tell there is essentially no change in our household electric bill. I'll never go back to owning a conventional gas-burner. Never."

A Dream Come True

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "Complete harmony of form and action"

Cons: "Only seats four"

"I've longed for an electric car as far back as I can remember. I bought a "hybrid" in 2005 - that experience belongs in another review - so I knew the Volt would be the RIGHT design for the future of automobiles. My first days with the Chevy Volt are proving it out. Quality is first rate. The smooth, quiet ride is a delight to drive. Control is effortless and predictable. Power onto a highway and experience electric's instant torque!"

excelent choice for city drivers

By on Sunday, January 16, 2011

"To be most honest I do not own this vehicle and only drove this car a few times as a "Prospect buyer" I will explain my choices for the 5 stars listed above. I drove this car a few times around a track then on the streets. This car is very refined and you can tell all of the time and effort that GM has put into the Chevrolet Volt. The value is excellent as it dips into the $30 grand range when you buy new becuase of the tax break. I feel that the price will drop because of the new anounced battery breakthrough that will be encorporated into the next Volt. The Volt can be a game changer with the gas prices projected to top $4 by the summer. IF you drive 40 miles a day to work and back this car is for you because it only costs about $1.50 to charge fully with as little time to charge as 4 hours!!! While driving on the roads thefVolt had a very smooth ride that can be expected from a car that has been worked and tuned up since its 2007 revial at the NAIAS. All the times that I have driven the Volt not once was there a hiccup in the performance and driving style of the Volt. The dual LCD screens in the Volt didnt freeze up or lag while turning on. One thing I like about the middle screen is the fact that each Volt has its production number appear while turning on which is a cool perk that makes you proud when you see it appear. Although I do think LED screens are more power conserving but idk if they are or not. The quality of the cars were fantastic as well. While driving alond at highway speeds you could hear nothing no battery buzzing, or when you hit the extended range mode no aparent noise from the engine either!!! That was very impressive to me. You would think that with such a silent car that wind noise would be very annoying and persistant but that was not the case. Chevy has tightly sealed the cars doors and body pannels as tight as they can go to reduce possible air pockets for both wind and efficiancy. And also while driving at both low and high speends hitting bumps or holes in the roads, did not return an "plasticy rubbing" sound that plauges other cars, you know the plastic on plastic sounds. the interior was very well put together with no squeeky trim panels or anything of the like. although it does appear that Steve Jobs designed the center panel that can either be Apple iPod white or a grayish black which I prefer over the white. The one major downside is that seating for only 4. but thats because of the "T" cell battery. But all 4 seats are all bucket which are very very comfortable. The Volt kind of lacks in cargo space but is more than enough for a grocery trip and even can hold a great deal of luggage with of without the seats folded flat. The Volt is a hatch back with makes loading and unloading very easy. On the performance side the Volt is as you know powered by an electric and gas engine. But the Volts wheels are moved ONLY by the battery powered motor. The Gas just generages power for the electric motor which increases efficency. The motor has great torque and gives the car surprising accelleration from a stand still or merging in and out of traffic. The styling I believe is far superior of the Prius its main competitor. I have driven the Prius and believe the Volt is a clear winner in all aspects. Volt has a high tech driver info center which is a fun thing about the car. I have not owned the cehicle so I can not say much about the charging etiquites but I know there is a travel charger that can be plugged into the same plug as your toaster! but you can also purchase a charging station to be installed into your garage that cuts the chargetime down all the while looking spiffy. GM has put much effort into reducing the cars wind resistance but fine tuning the boty panels and goign as far as to make the rims lighter and also aero dynamic. There are many things that have been done to the Volt to make it an excellent car and they have achieved that with high marks. I have driven this car and would highly reccomend it to many, I plan on purchasing on when I can, er should I say when available. Great car, Good job GM... oh and BTW on all the drives with the car we have averaged over 150 MPG combined with the battery and gas both used. Motor Trends 2011 Car of the year, 2011 Automobile of the year, 2011 North American Car of the Year, a few awards among many the Volt has recieved."

Best car ever

By on Sunday, April 26, 2015

"At 70 I have owned many cars, Volt is the future of driving, well made fun to drive a real game changer..Turning in my 2012 for a 2015..love it."

On my last 5 gallons I traveled 3958.8 miles

By on Friday, May 23, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "It's the best car I have ever had"

Cons: "With the lease I could only drive it six days/week"

"Very reliable, very stable, in "normal mode" it's very easy to drive, in "sport mode" it accelerates like a 250 horse power engine, It's easy to get up to 70 miles per hour on a freeway on ramp, regenerative braking works so well I THINK THE BRAKES WILL NEVER WEAR OUT. It's so nice not to go into a gas station every week, I go only about every three months. In mountain driving I could accelerate up the hills in "mountain mode" with the engine running. t's a great car!!!!"

Great design, no flaws, low for winter driving

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

Pros: "Impressive engineering & creature comforts"

Cons: "Access & egress somewhat difficult for older folks"

"Very impressive engineering. Very comfortable with only two things missing: grab bar over the front passenger seat & quite low for access & egress. My wife has osteoarthritis & this makes it difficult for her to get in & out. The car handles very well in icy conditions & no problems in snow-packed roads. Still averaging over 60 mpg even though the gas engine runs frequently when the temps are colder than 32°. Back seat is a little short on leg room."

Best vehicle I ever owned

By on Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pros: "Mpg is unbelievable. Rides great. Handles great."

Cons: "Heater not as good as gas powered car."

"Bought it used.Saved 20k. It has gotten over 130mpg so far. I have not bought gas in 12 weeks. My husband liked mine so well he bought one also. Best vehicle I have ever owned."

Good vehicle

By on Thursday, July 04, 2013

Pros: "sips gas, nice acceleration"

Cons: "220 charger costs $900, poor dealer service"

"I like my Volt because it doesn't use gas. A full charge usually lasts for a day of driving around town. On the highway, once it switches to gas, it gets around 44 mpg. I have read the other reviews so I won't dwell too much. My two biggest complaints are: the value has dropped 25% in less than 2 years and it took months and many trips to the dealer to fix a remote sensing switch. It appears the dealer has no training in the Volt, hopefully that has changed. The rear seat is only for small children, very, very small."

Enjoying the Car and Saving Money

By on Friday, April 26, 2013

Pros: "Smooth. Quiet. Haven't bought gas yet!"

Cons: "Nav system and voice recognition is a disaster"

"I've had the car for a month and put on about 1,000 miles. I've yet to put gas in the car, so from the EV perspective it works exactly as advertised. I bought it with all the bells and whistles. The interior isn't bad. It's a bit cramped and there isn't a lot of space in the back seat. The lack of electric seat adjustments is a major negative. My wife literally has to get out of the car to adjust the seat. We trade back and forth driving the car, so we're constantly pumping the lever to raise or lower the seat. It's very inconvenient. The other complaint is that the voice recognition and navigation system is a complete train wreck. Simple instructions like "Drive Home" or "Destination Home" are impossible. If you don't know the exact command name in the list, the voice recognition is completely useless. I don't understand why I can tell my phone to "drive to bass hall" and it gives me directions to the door, but the Chevy nav system completely freaks out. Then, when it tries to send you to something ridiculous, like Baskeall, TX, (I don't think such a place exists), canceling the instructions takes several minutes. You have to wait for it to calculate the results and then talk your way through several menus before you can tell it delete the waypoint. Then it asks you which waypoint to delete (of the one available). Chevy could fix this with a software download. Let's hope they do. On the plus side, the car drives very well. It doesn't have 'power' in the traditional sense, but it really takes off. It's very smooth, nimble handling, and--of course--extremely quiet. I'm glad I bought the car and will consider the ELR when it comes out. In the meantime, though, Chevy needs to do some work on the voice commands and nav system."

LOVE MY VOLT

By on Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pros: "Smooth ride rivals Caddy."

Cons: "Rear seat legroom is tight."

"This is the first American car I have owned in 30 years. I am a former prius owner. Took a test drive and couldn't believe how much better it drove than the Prius. I usually have no more than 3 people in the car. Legroom could be an issue in the rear seat. Never had a rattle or squeak. Great build quality. I usually get 47 to 49 miles per charge. I did spring for the 240 charger for faster charges. Since getting the car in Sept 2012 I have used less than a tank of gas. I used to fill the Prius every two weeks. I go on a 100 plus mile trip each way and found that when the electric is down to a mile or so, put the car in mountain mode and this car will recharge the battery while you drive. I read it somewhere and tried it and it does work. Love that I can finally thumb my nose at big oil."

My Black Volt

By on Saturday, March 12, 2011

"We just picked up our Volt this week and really love it so far. I will be 50 yrs old this year and have never owned an American car, mostly European imports. We also have a VW and a SAAB. The Volt drives very much like a European car, smooth and firm but also very compliant and comfortable. The technology it packs in is impressive and this car is extremely well thought out. The engineers did not miss a trick. My daily commute is about 17 miles round trip, so the Volt is perfect for me. The quality of the vehicle, fit and finish is also excellent. I'll review again is a month or so to update."

a surprisingly great value and an easy transition

By on Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pros: "great drive, great fit"

Cons: "only four seats, a minor issue."

"I appreciate reading product reviews such as this, but am usually too busy to write one. In this case, my experience has been so positive that I thought I should take the time to share my impressions with others who might be considering the purchase of a Volt. I consider myself a relatively demanding car purchaser who prizes the usual combination of reliability, quality, cost, practicality, along with a reasonable appreciation of design and 'feel'. I've a family, live in the 'burbs (20 mile daily round trip), and use the vehicle for a combination of commuting and all around family use. I was in the market for a new sedan and was somewhat open to the notion of purchasing a more fuel conscious car, but not so taken by 'green' that I was willing to forfeit the other criteria (mentioned above) used in my purchase decision. Going into this purchase, I decided I was willing to spend a small, fixed premium for 'green patriotism'. I should also say that I'm usually reticent to buy the first version of any substantially new technology, so it took a larger amount of review and information to convince me to make this particular leap. In short order, I narrowed my choices and settled on the Volt after reading long road test blogs, road test, customer and consumer report reviews, and specifically, reviews from Volt owners who live, as I do, in the snowy parts of the country. I've owned my Volt for 3 months now and I can easily report that I am extremely satisfied with the car: it drives very well, the fit and finish are very, very good, the IT is superb (think: Apple level attention to detail). I find it has met or surpassed my purchase criteria on all counts. I long ago came to the conclusion that GM did their homework on this one and they deserve full credit. In me, they have now earned a (thus far) enthusiastic customer. And, I should also say that my positive impressions persist even after the press dust up about the Volt's batteries. Having looked into this, I think that so far this has been handled well (especially by GM); I drive myself and my kids in the car regularly and without fear. The Volt is a solid, enjoyable, and dependable car. I'm very glad I've purchased one. And no, I've absolutely no ties to GM or any of its partners. The Volt's a well designed and well executed product. I hope to keep mine for many years."

Excellent Value after Rebates

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Pros: "$$$ savings, great accel for what it provides"

Cons: "Getting in/out slightly awkward for tall people"

"After National ($7500) and State ($3916) Rebates paid only $23500 for this car (of note, was a show model, bought with about 3800 miles, vs similarly packaged cruze listing for around $24000). Have owned it about 1 year, had one mechanical issue that was resolved quickly. Similar in size to the Chevy Cruze, but with leather interior, NAV and all the other bells and whistles, the Volt came out far ahead in financial calculations. At .08 cents a KWH, it costs me about $1 to go between 25 and 40 miles depending on the time of the year. Approx 1/4 the cost of gas. The design interior went futuristic with what appears to be touch sensitive plastic for the center console, did not like this hence the 8 on design, but outside of that, interior is nicely done. Comfort took a hit as I am 6'5", I found it took a little extra effort to get in and out of the car, but once in, I fit very nicely with room to spare. Was able to get a passenger in the front seat that was 6'8" and another passenger in behind him on a trip, while not ideal for long trips, it is doable for rides under 2-3 hours. One of my favorite perks.... typically has about 8 gallons of usable gas before the low fuel alert comes on, I have been getting between 650 miles (winter) and 2400 miles (Summer) between fill-ups, saving time at the gas station. Of note, the majority of my driving does fit into the electric range of this vehicle, the engine will also kick in occasionally (to keep the engine warm) despite having electric charge remaining when the temp goes below 25F, and the car is rated 37mpg on gas power although I have obtained closer to 43mpg when on longer trips with cruise control set at 65mph. Would check with the State and Fed first to see if the rebates are still available, and if so, how much.... IL is not the only state that offers a rebate."

This is where cars of the future will be!

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pros: "FUN, FAST, COSTS SO LITTLE TO DRIVE!"

Cons: "Expensive initial investment, getting better!"

"Chevy got it RIGHT with the VOLT! We LOVE this car! Some day you'll say "Remember when cars only ran on Gasoline?" Remember when the first battery operated drills came out with 6 volt, then 12 volt and then Lithium-Ion Batteries! It will only get BETTER! We have averaged over 90 MPG for the first 10,000 miles of driving! By managing the battery/engine usage I have managed over 60 miles on one electric charge on a 150 mile trip. You only hear a hum when the engine starts, you don't feel it and it is seamless. This is a GREAT CAR! Fun to drive, FAST off the line, easily hits 90+ mph. Minor interior finish issues, but the car is the future!"

Great on gas, gives up nothing

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "great mileage, well finished, practical"

Cons: "Touch controls can be hard to see at dusk"

"I bought my Volt mainly for the promised gas mileage and am not disappointed but was also pleasantly surprised since it is a very practical and enjoyable vehicle to drive. It has great seats, an excellent sound system and is very quiet, not only in electric mode but also in gas-electric. The low center of gravity translates into excellent handling and the electric drive has lots and lots of torque. It keeps up with everything on the road. The hatchback design has lots of access and storage space. Oh yes, and mileage varies from 38-40 mpg in gas-electric mode to 150 mpg in combinations of electric (about 25 miles) and gas-electric. I use the provided charger (110v) which is fine for overnight charging. The overall range is about 350 miles. if you run out of electric charge on a long trip, just fill it up like a conventional drive vehicle."

MUCH BETTER THAN I EXPECTED !!!!!!

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pros: "FUN TO WATCH THE SAVINGS ROLL UP !!!!"

Cons: "PRICE, BUT I DID GET $7500. FED. AND $3000. STATE"

"I SAW ONE REVIEW THAT RATED THE VOLT POOR BECAUSE IT COST MORE TO CHARGE ON 220/240 THAN THE COST OF GAS IS ALL WRONG!!! I KEEP GOOD TRACK OF THE COST! MY VOLT IS CHARGED ON 110 VOLT THAT COST MORE THAN 240 WOULD!! ON A FULL CHARGE OF A LITTLE OVER 10 KW. @ MY ELECTRIC CO. CHARGE OF 8.5 CENTS PER KW = LESS THAN $1. AT NATIONAL AVERAGE OF 12 TO 13 CENTS WOULD ONLY BE A$ $1.20 T0 $1.30 . IF YOU DRAIN IT TOTAL, IT WOULD BE APROX. 15 KW AND A COST $1.27 AT MY 8.5 CENT RATE. I GET 41 TO 44 MILES PER CHARGE WHEN NOT USING HEAT, FAN OR AIR. I HAVE GONE 55 MILES ON A SINGLE CHARGE. I USE LOW GEAR [NOT REALY A GEAR] TO GET THESE MILES. THE PERSON WHO LEFT THE BAD REVIEW CAN'T GET A GAL.GAS FOR THE ABOVE PRICES AND THEN GO 40 MILES!!!"

Speed, comfort and extreme savings.

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Please read the full review."

Cons: "none."

"I used to have a Dodge Stratus. 13 gal tank. For the last 16 months I have owned a 2013 Volt. 9 gal tank. I drive 63 miles to work (one way) every day. I was filling the Stratus up twice a week. At an average of $3.52 per gallon x 13 gal tank = $45.72. 16 months = 140 fills of the 13 gal tank. $45.72 x 140 = $6400.80 // I fill the 9 gallon tank of the Volt on average every 11 days. At 16 months this comes to 45 fills. At an average of $3.52 per gallon x 9 gal tank = $31.65. $31.65 x 45 = $1424.25 // Total savings in gas = $4976.55 // With the Stratus I would require a $55 oil change every month. $55 x 16 = $880. For the Volt I needed one $55 oil change. Total savings in oil changes = $825. Total overall savings in gas and oil = $5801.55. My average increase in electric has been $30 per month. $30 x 16 = $480. Subtract that and the final savings and I said SAVINGS of having this amazing vehicle has been $5321.55. Those are my numbers. Beyond that, I am at 40,000 miles at 16 months of owning and am at an average of 97 mpg. Only thing else I can add is that this is no golf cart. This vehicle has some serious take off and passing speed. I have some stiff in-laws so I have been meticulous on the stats. Been the best car I have ever owned."

Amazing Electric Vehicle with NO Range Anxiety

By on Friday, January 25, 2013

Pros: "Style, Comfort, Mileage, Safety, Sound"

"I don't normally review products except when I feel something is extraordinary. I leased my 2013 Volt in October 2012 and after driving it for about 3 months including a 1000 mile trip to Southern California...I am absolutely thrilled with it! There is not one thing that I have identified as a "problem". It uses some state of the art technology (the EV/Gasoline backup system, Interior dashboard controls, and Infotainment system) that make this car so unique enjoyable to drive. Best of all you never have to worry about running out of power since the gas engine kicks in when the electric runs out and you just keep going...it's just too cool. I get about 43 miles to a full electric charge and 1600 of my 2600 miles have been electric only. I figure it costs about $1.55 to charge it fully. On my trip to and from LA...I got an average of 42MPG on Gas alone since I did not recharge it during entire the trip. Overall I am now at 82.25mpg including the long trip. Every day I use electric only....the mpg goes up higher and higher. It has amazing power for merging into fast traffic, turns on dime, is so quiet I sometimes forget it's running, and the mileage is amazing. I love the touch controls on the dash and the driving feedback panels are easy to understand and make you want to be a more efficient driver. The Bose speakers are terrific and combined with XM radio and Pandora the music never stops. OnStar (you get three years free with the vehicle) is a great added value that I have used several times already for directions. The Volt is the best car I have ever had and I would hope that this technology will be the wave of the future for autos worldwide."

Not a perfect car but saves gas...

By on Saturday, March 14, 2015

"I have a few gripes about my volt. 1. Rear seat legroom is a joke. 2. No a/c vent in backseat. 3. Backup camera not vivid like the Toyota. 4. No power seats or lumbar available Positives are: 1. Doesn't use gas very often 2. Great Bose stereo system 3. Nice styling. Aerodynamic. 4. Gets good gas mileage when using gas."

Can't imagine going back to gas after driving this

By on Monday, May 27, 2013

Pros: "Ride, handling, instant response acceleration."

Cons: "Only 4 seats. Does not have power seats."

"This car has a low center of gravity so it stays very level going around corners. It is very quiet even when driven hard. The instant response and torque of the engine makes the car very powerful in real world driving. Any gas engine car would have to make a lot of noise and fuss to beat a volt to a merge point. The Volt would just silently and suddenly surge forward when you ask it to. The"

My Fav Car Ever!

By on Monday, June 23, 2014

Pros: "Total cost to own is low, very fun to drive"

Cons: "Small, some controls are a little complex"

"It's a great price/deal if you factor in the rebates and fuel savings. Do the math - FAR better than a hybrid. Those 40 electric miles I get every day fill most of my miles at about 100 mpg equivalent. I love the way it drives - much sportier than I expected. It's quicker and handles better than any non-sports car I have ever owned, and quieter, too. Even when it uses gas it only uses it to power a generator, so it is technically always running on electricity - no loud shifting of gears! The technology and computer console is impressive and fun. This is small car that fits me perfectly, but tall or large people may feel differently. Although the quality of construction feels high, I had to give it an 8 on reliability but I confess this is based on my anti-Chevy bias. It's reliability for the past 4 years looks strong and I am hoping my first Chevy will have a repair record similar to my Toyotas and Hondas. Be smart with your research and you will want this car! OK, got to go drive it now...somewhere...anywhere..."

Use very little gas

By on Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage uses mostly electric"

Cons: "Cramped interior, no air AC vents for rear seats."

"Love the ride. Handles wonderfully. The major drawback that I see is that the headroom is lacking especially entering and exiting the car. I wish it had a little bit more interior room and I would also like to see it seat five people. No airconditioning vents in the rear which is a major drawback on a hot summers day. I use very little gas driving locally. I do love the hold feature which allows me to drive across alligator Alley to Naples on gas and then go back to electric. Despite having no lumbar feature or power seats most people can get pretty comfortable in this car. Would also like to see it have a little bit larger gas tank so if I decided to take a vacation out of the state I wouldn't have to fill up so many times. I'm leasing this car and my lease is up in September 2015 so I can't wait to see with the new Volt looks like, if it's a bigger version I will definitely lease or buy another one."

Never drive an ICE vehicle again

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

"Completely thrilled with this vehicle. Bought gas last JUNE. Getting well over 200mpg. Stealth quiet drive. Absolutely zero problems with this vehicle."

great car

By on Tuesday, December 31, 2013

"able to charge at home and free at work 70 mile round trip without using any gas about $32 a month in electric"