Federal Tax Credit Up To $7,500!

The 2011 Chevrolet Volt electric car qualifies for a federal tax credit of up to $7,500, effectively reducing the net base price from $41,000 to $33,500. Some states offer additional purchase incentives that can be combined with the federal credit. Other electric vehicle-related perks that vary by city or state include single-occupant access to carpool lanes, free metered parking and significantly reduced vehicle registration fees. Home charging stations, which cut charging times in half compared to standard wall outlets, are also eligible for attractive incentives. You can find more incentive information at fueleconomy.gov and pluginamerica.com.

2013 Chevrolet Volt

Based on 219 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Superb Automobile.

By on Friday, October 3, 2014

Pros: "Well engineered. Green. Great leather"

Cons: "Hard to see out the rear window."

"This car is neither your Grandfather's Electric Golf Cart, nor a Prius. Its an exceptionally well engineered automobile. It flies. Its electric motor gets you where you need to go, no matter if it is getting around town on the charge or going across country with the Generator assist. The torque is phenomenal meaning the car gets up and goes. The engineering behind this car is wonderful. As is the interior. The leather is subtle, the passenger compartment is quiet and refined. As an extra engineering bonus, when you put the back seats down, there is a remarkable amount of cargo area. In fact, I got an entire set of kitchen cabinets in it."

Smooth performance & handling.

By on Saturday, September 5, 2015

Pros: "Low maintenance costs, smooth electric drive"

Cons: "Rear vision. Center console controls"

"After 15,000 miles this volt delivers around 45 battery miles in our desert climate even with A/C. On long trips it averages about 40MPG. I keep a spare tire in the back for out of town drives, but run flat tires are available for a premium price. In battery mode this vehicle is remarkably quiet. Odd engine revving when the ICE kicks in. Visibility to the rear could be better. Wouldn't own one without a backup camera. No mechanical issues so far. Aftermarket 240V charger works fine and costs me about $1.80 to fully recharge in 4 hours at 11 cents a KWH. Center console not the easiest thing to get used to. Collision alert and lane change warning options work well."

Fun to drive - great mileage

By on Friday, June 12, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive - great mileage"

Cons: "Small back seat"

"A blast to drive. Even once the electric range is done, it gets good MPG (got right at 40 MPG on a 300 mile trip last week). Only drawback is the small back seat space. I'm over 6 foot tall, so the seat behind me is not usable when I drive since seat driver seat is all the way back. My wife and daughter are fine on the passenger side on trips, but a fourth would not work."

Great car, great ride, and a great classic design

By on Monday, June 20, 2016

Pros: "A great car that still turns heads."

Cons: "Terrible re-sale value thanks to GM pricing policy"

"The fit and finish of the Volt was closer to a high-end European sedan than a Japanese economy car. The handling and performance was impressive, and the speedy, quite ride was like nothing like I have ever experienced. Three years Volt ownership has produced a lifetime mileage average 454 MPG and only four visits to a gas station, with nearly maintenance-free driving. My next car will be the Tesla model 3. In the meantime, there a many good driving miles left in my Volt."

Doesn't get any better for me.

By on Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pros: "Smooth ride no shifting no gas."

Cons: "Not a CUV."

Looks like a regular car.. but it's far from it.

"I've owned my Volt for a month and have not been to a gas station. I don't think I will have to go the the gas station for many months .... this is not something you can say when you own a Hybrid car. The Volt is a electric car with a generator if you need it. I have yet to need the generator. My commute is a rough city hilly stop and go 10 mile ride each way. I easily go round trip and only use half the battery capacity... in the dead of winter. This is the longest I've ever gone without buying gas. The electric cost is 3cents per mile.. no ICE or Hybrid can come close to this for my commute...especially when the temperature does not go above freezing. After a month I'm still finding new features that amaze me with this car. Like the telephone call I got from the Volt customer care team dedicated to the Volt. All I have to do is hit the blue Onstar button and talk to them if I have a question. I feel this hilly city area of Pittsburgh is ideal for the Volt. I know I would have already used at least a 2 tanks of gas .. instead I've only used less than $20 in electricity... less than a small electric heater a lot of people are buying. One thing I know is that this is the most relaxing car that I ever drove. The no shifting is so effortless compared to the shifting and downshifting done by ICE transmissions. This car coasts uphills with no noise."

Looks like a regular car.. but it's far from it.

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Volt near Honolulu. See local deals