Federal Tax Credit Up To $7,500!

The 2011 Chevrolet Volt electric car qualifies for a federal tax credit of up to $7,500, effectively reducing the net base price from $41,000 to $33,500. Some states offer additional purchase incentives that can be combined with the federal credit. Other electric vehicle-related perks that vary by city or state include single-occupant access to carpool lanes, free metered parking and significantly reduced vehicle registration fees. Home charging stations, which cut charging times in half compared to standard wall outlets, are also eligible for attractive incentives. You can find more incentive information at fueleconomy.gov and pluginamerica.com.

2013 Chevrolet Volt

Based on 175 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Surprisingly quick and rarely needs gas

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks great, and rarely uses gas"

Cons: "Rear seat legroom very tight"

Get the polished wheels!

"This car is everything I hoped it would be. My driving pattern is mostly short hops with a trip to downtown now and then. I've only spent $33 on gas (two fillups) in four months, and I still have half of that in the gas tank. Not only is it efficient, it's actually fun to drive and very high-tech inside. A great-looking car that drives well and rarely needs gas. It's a winner, especially with the $10K worth of incentives. Bottom line price was about $23K for a car that sticker priced at almost $39K - unbelievable. Don't be scared off by the low resale value; the incentives make it a very good deal."

Get the polished wheels!

Best car that I have ever owned.

By on Monday, April 06, 2015

"Drives like a dream, perfect reliability, electric for most trips, great gas mileage when off electric, looks great and is well made."

Many problems - great MPG

By on Saturday, April 04, 2015

Pros: "Good MPG, fun to drive"

Cons: "Reliability"

"Good commuter, I drive 15 miles one way for work so can get to work and back on 1 charge. Fun to drive, but many problems. I've had it for a year now and it has been back to the dealership 3 times for separate issues. They fix it every time (one took over 2 weeks), but the hassle bothers me for a car that's 35k and less than 12 months old."

Reminds me of Flying a Jetliner :-)

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pros: "Makes driving fun again. VERY solid and reliable!"

Cons: "Nothing to really complain about."

"Tried it out of curiosity and was so impressed we dumped our 1997 Explorer for it when the Alternator died. I was a GM hater until this car. 2.5 years into owning it and I still look forward to driving anywhere in it. We are saving about $300 a month on gas. Now paying only $30 a month for electricity and maybe fill its 9 gallon tank every 5 weeks. Data shows I go 1450 miles on average per 9 gallon tank. That's pretty good considering we drive have driven 3 cross country trips on gas alone with it so that 1450 would be higher with out those trips. Once you drive electric drive, you will hate pure gas cars. This is NO PRIUS! It's more like a sports car. We will replace our Expedition, also a 1997, with a Volt someday and be a two Volt family."

Not a perfect car but saves gas...

By on Saturday, March 14, 2015

"I have a few gripes about my volt. 1. Rear seat legroom is a joke. 2. No a/c vent in backseat. 3. Backup camera not vivid like the Toyota. 4. No power seats or lumbar available Positives are: 1. Doesn't use gas very often 2. Great Bose stereo system 3. Nice styling. Aerodynamic. 4. Gets good gas mileage when using gas."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Volt near Honolulu. See local deals