Federal Tax Credit Up To $7,500!

The 2011 Chevrolet Volt electric car qualifies for a federal tax credit of up to $7,500, effectively reducing the net base price from $41,000 to $33,500. Some states offer additional purchase incentives that can be combined with the federal credit. Other electric vehicle-related perks that vary by city or state include single-occupant access to carpool lanes, free metered parking and significantly reduced vehicle registration fees. Home charging stations, which cut charging times in half compared to standard wall outlets, are also eligible for attractive incentives. You can find more incentive information at fueleconomy.gov and pluginamerica.com.

2012 Chevrolet Volt

Based on 221 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

The most amazingly economical car I've ever owned

By on Monday, November 9, 2015

Pros: "Fun, economical, no range anxiety ever"

Cons: "would have liked a better battery range"

"What can I say - my 2012 Volt is the best car I've ever owned, foreign or domestic. It's also the most economical car I've ever owned - period. Comfortable, fun to drive, and cheap to keep. After 133K miles my total maintenance runs to 3 oil changes, one engine air filter, one set of new tires and tire rotations. Period. And I've saved over 3,800 gallons of gas in the meantime. Add it up - while expensive to buy (I bought early), it will cost far less than almost any other car by the time I reach 5 years of ownership. What? Battery worries? Sorry, the battery is just as strong today as the day I bought it 3-1/2 years ago. Not sure what to more to say except this car is a keeper (although the new Gen 2 Volt's are sure tempting!) Hmmm, maybe it's worth noting that I'm a super commuter and make a round trip to work of 186 miles every day on an average of 1.9 gallons of gas. Around town driving seldom uses any gas at all. Totally awesome. One last note though - avoid use of Sport Mode when the CHP are around - it's hard to behave when you're having fun."

A fantastic vehicle; only uses gasoline when driv

By on Sunday, July 17, 2016

"Fantastic vehicle; very environmentally friendly. Engineering excellent for an electric vehicle; in cold weather gas engine starts for only couple minutes to warm batteries, which gets around the inherent limitation of cold weather on all electric vehicles. Heated seats great for winter time comfort without using as much battery power. Would recommend it to everyone."

Best vehicle ever owned. High quality

By on Saturday, December 26, 2015

Pros: "Exceptional quality performs as expected"

Cons: "Resale, likely due to unsustailable low gas prices"

"Volt has performed better than expected. Average 42 miles electric year round on single charge. Comforatble to drive, handles like a sports car."

Keep Forgetting Where Gas Goes

By on Monday, September 5, 2016

Pros: "Gas mileage, cheap to operate, decent performance"

Cons: "Price, range could be better"

"I drive my Volt mostly around the city except for a longer trip once or twice a month. I don't care for the little buttons in the interior panel which has been solved better in the latest 2017 model. I have 15,000 miles on the car, 102 mpg lifetime and I'm happy to have bought a Chevy again. I was pleased that the car is quite drivable in cold Boston winters with very little apparent other than the gas motor running more often overall."

Smooth ride

By on Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Pros: "Very well built"

Cons: "Although good enough, could be little more roomy."

"I bought the 2014 Volt Premium about a month ago, and the more I learn about it, the more I like it. I did trade a 2012 Prius plug in hybrid on it, and with no regrets. Although the Prius was a great car with an average 47 MPG, its EV mode maxed out at 12 miles. The Volt is way ahead of all other Plug in hybrids, owning it is proof enough."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Volt near Honolulu. See local deals