Federal Tax Credit Up To $7,500!

The 2011 Chevrolet Volt electric car qualifies for a federal tax credit of up to $7,500, effectively reducing the net base price from $41,000 to $33,500. Some states offer additional purchase incentives that can be combined with the federal credit. Other electric vehicle-related perks that vary by city or state include single-occupant access to carpool lanes, free metered parking and significantly reduced vehicle registration fees. Home charging stations, which cut charging times in half compared to standard wall outlets, are also eligible for attractive incentives. You can find more incentive information at fueleconomy.gov and pluginamerica.com.

2011 Chevrolet Volt

Based on 221 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Take that OPEC!!

By on Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pros: "Freedom from big oil"

Cons: "4 seats, low air dam"

"So far 3127 miles on 10.7 gallons. Drives like a charm. Smooth and quite. I have solar. So now I drive for free. Enough for our family of 4 but that 5th seat is missed when grand parents visit."

Great car, great ride, and a great classic design

By on Monday, June 20, 2016

Pros: "A great car that still turns heads."

Cons: "Terrible re-sale value thanks to GM pricing policy"

"The fit and finish of the Volt was closer to a high-end European sedan than a Japanese economy car. The handling and performance was impressive, and the speedy, quite ride was like nothing like I have ever experienced. Three years Volt ownership has produced a lifetime mileage average 454 MPG and only four visits to a gas station, with nearly maintenance-free driving. My next car will be the Tesla model 3. In the meantime, there a many good driving miles left in my Volt."

This Car will go Way beyond your expectations

By on Sunday, January 31, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive. and simply an amazing car"

Cons: "Not much leg room in the back seats"

"The only word that even comes close to describing a Volt is AMAZING. * No transmission to service or breakdown * No exhaust system or muffler * No timing chain or belt to worry about. I have a 2014 Volt with 20,400 miles + 0 to 30 in 3 seconds + It generates its own electricity + I'm averaging 205 Miles per gal. during the 20,000 miles. + I saved over $2,500 in gas my first year. + Only had to have one oil change in two years. + Plug in to save but you never need too if can't. (use gas if you want to or electricity if you want to) It is simply the Best car ever developed take the time to try to understand how it really works, You will be amazed."

This car does extremely well on all counts.

By on Monday, June 8, 2015

Pros: "Uses almost no gasoline. Pleasure to drive."

Cons: "Back seat is designed for 2 passengers."

"Pleasure to drive. Handles well. Is comfortable and all systems work as designed. Overall this car has achieved 201 miles per gallon since it was new, per the computer memory. Just plugged it in and it indicates that it will go 46 miles on this charge. I seldom buy gasoline!! The engine only starts when the battery runs out of juice or an occasional maintenance cycle to keep the engine ready to go. The computer and the information system is a marvel!"

Instant Torque and Silence Are Awesome

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pros: "Instant Torque, Silent and very Comfortable"

Cons: "Hard to see behind you (must get backup camera)"

My 2012 Chevrolet Volt

"This car exceeded my expectations. It is very fast and fun to drive. Before this car I had a 1996 Firebird Formula (V8 LT1) and this car is way more fun to drive. The pedestrian alert button should be available on all cars. It is useful for so many things. The car is very comfortable and well built. If this is the future then the future will be awesome. The 5 year cost of ownership makes this car a great value. If I had the choice of this car or my all time dream car (corvette) I would choose the Volt. It drives like no other car on the road. It is awesome."

My video

My 2012 Chevrolet Volt

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Volt near Honolulu. See local deals