• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000
Federal Tax Credit Up To $7,500!

The 2011 Chevrolet Volt electric car qualifies for a federal tax credit of up to $7,500, effectively reducing the net base price from $41,000 to $33,500. Some states offer additional purchase incentives that can be combined with the federal credit. Other electric vehicle-related perks that vary by city or state include single-occupant access to carpool lanes, free metered parking and significantly reduced vehicle registration fees. Home charging stations, which cut charging times in half compared to standard wall outlets, are also eligible for attractive incentives. You can find more incentive information at fueleconomy.gov and pluginamerica.com.

2011 Chevrolet Volt

Based on 184 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Best car I have owned

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pros: "Great car, worth the price. Very well built."

Cons: "Rear Window wiper would be nice."

"I have owned my volt since Sept 2011. In that time I have driven over 23000 km. It has plenty of power and handles like a sports car. I took it on a road trip last summer and averaged 42 mpg when burning gas. My road trip took me from Vancouver to prince Rupert then to valemont bc and back to vancouver. In total 2355 miles only 57 gallons of fuel. Since arriving back home, in July I have put on another 3500 miles and only used 4 gallons of fuel. At this rate I will not it again till january. The only maintenence I have done so far is rotate the tires. Even in the snow the volt handles great. I would buy another in a heart beat."

Technological marvel-best car I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pros: ""Extremely economical, exciting to drive!!""

Cons: ""No rear windshield wiper""

"This is a follow-up and correction to a review posted on Tuesday October 09, 2012. In the Cons entry I listed inadequate side sun visor. This was an incorrect entry. as I've just found that the Volt's sun visors extend out when moved to the side window for protection from the sun-still wish the Volt had a rear windshield wiper."

most exciting vehicle i ever owned

By on Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pros: "value, techology, great execution"

Cons: "visibility, too many buttons"

"Volt is an outstanding car which seems to be butchered by GM marketinng department, The vehicle drives well, is unique, uses almost no gas while maintaining the long distance capability. the car itself is a beauty with solid feel to it (when you close the door you get a bmw feel). acceleration is outstanding, especially at low speeds, braking is excellent but quirky. after i did my math on what it cost me (with some nice dealer discounts) - it actually makes economic sense to own one - if you plan to use volt primarily in electric mode."

From an Acura TL to a Volt best car decision ever

By on Monday, October 08, 2012

Pros: "Design, Looks, Efficiency"

Cons: "No Stage 3 charging,onboard 3.3kw charger max"

"We were driving a 2005 acura tl (66000 miles)with all the bells and whistles and traded that in for the Volt. It has saved us at least $200 a month in gas. My wife commutes about 8-20 miles a day. I have only used .1 gal of gas in 45 days of owning the car. The only thing I would like to see is a single charger 110v(stage 1) and 240v(stage 2) all in one. We can only charge at 3.3kw anyway this would be easy to do and not cost that much more. (Ask tesla). Please VOLT PEOPLE ASK FOR THE CAR TO ACCEPT STAGE 3 charging also. Thanks."

Wow!

By on Monday, October 01, 2012

Pros: "Chevrolet Volt it's actually better than an el"

Cons: "small back seats"

"I love the car. Plug it in at night, fill the electric battery for 50 cents, then drive 40 miles to and from work on 50 cents of power. Smooth, quiet, comfortable. Bose radio sounds great. Built in navigation system is very good. Well built. Engineering marvel. If the car runs out of power, the built in gas powered electric generator kicks in and I just keep on trucking. Like all electric vehicles, when you stop at a light, if the gas generator is running, it turns off and you sit in complete silence. Good performance. It out performs any Prius in so many ways. Only short coming? Small back seats. But, for me, max I have is two front set occupants. And, the front leg room is great for someone like me at 6'2". And have you seen the top rating for crash protection? The best."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Volt near Honolulu. See local deals