• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000
Federal Tax Credit Up To $7,500!

The 2011 Chevrolet Volt electric car qualifies for a federal tax credit of up to $7,500, effectively reducing the net base price from $41,000 to $33,500. Some states offer additional purchase incentives that can be combined with the federal credit. Other electric vehicle-related perks that vary by city or state include single-occupant access to carpool lanes, free metered parking and significantly reduced vehicle registration fees. Home charging stations, which cut charging times in half compared to standard wall outlets, are also eligible for attractive incentives. You can find more incentive information at fueleconomy.gov and pluginamerica.com.

2011 Chevrolet Volt

Based on 180 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Amazing design and fuel economy.

By on Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Pros: "Handling, fuel economy, technological innovation."

Cons: "Seats 4, all wheel drive would be a great option!"

"The Volt is an amazing vehicle and a technological marvel. Forget the EPA mileage estimates. For local use getting 150 mpg is not difficult. For longer distance driving (120+ mile trips), 60 mpg is typical. With over 6000 miles on the car now, the Volt has been flawless. Great handling and sporty acceleration. I've been a car guy for many years and this is the best I've ever seen come out of Detroit! Hats off to GM on this one."

Absolutely the finest car that I have ever owned!

By on Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pros: "MPG, Reliable, Eco-friendly, Sound System = A+++++"

Cons: "For this size and type of car ... no "cons"."

"This car is outstanding! Nicest car I have ever owned (and I've owned a Prius, Corvettes, Volvo convertible sport car, Alpha Romero, etc.). When I purchased the Volt, I received five years of free "On-Star", regular maintenance (with loaner car), and emergency road service. With the $7,500 tax credit, it was totally worth the price! I have 10K miles on the car and am getting 145+ miles per gallon. I've used 68 gallons of gas since I bought the car new. I am a left-leg amputee and this car has more leg room for me than some large sedans. Wonderful craftsmanship and attention to detail. The concert quality sound system will blow you away!"

Surprisingly quick and rarely needs gas

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks great, and rarely uses gas"

Cons: "Rear seat legroom very tight"

Get the polished wheels!

"This car is everything I hoped it would be. My driving pattern is mostly short hops with a trip to downtown now and then. I've only spent $33 on gas (two fillups) in four months, and I still have half of that in the gas tank. Not only is it efficient, it's actually fun to drive and very high-tech inside. A great-looking car that drives well and rarely needs gas. It's a winner, especially with the $10K worth of incentives. Bottom line price was about $23K for a car that sticker priced at almost $39K - unbelievable. Don't be scared off by the low resale value; the incentives make it a very good deal."

Get the polished wheels!

By on Monday, April 15, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great car, nice design, amazing mpg"

"The Chevrolet Volt is really a great car! It really does save you money. On average people drive 900 miles in between fill ups. I would highly suggest buying a Chevy Volt!"

Love the car, wish the inside was little spacious

By on Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pros: "Great car to drive."

Cons: "Wish the resell value held up"

"It's a little cramped for passengers in the back seat, leg and head space could be improved"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Volt near Honolulu. See local deals