2005 Chevrolet Venture Cargo

7.5

Based on 584 Ratings for the 1998 - 2005 models.

Great Minivan

By on Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"I have owned this Van for 6 years (2003 Model) bought it new. No problems with every day driving. It's my wifes car and she drives it without a care in the world. I have preformed all schedule maintenance and cleaning. Go Chevy."

Love this car!

By on Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Pros: "Great mileage, aereodynamic and exceptionable"

Cons: "blinker lights go out easily"

"I have had two Ventures: 1998 and this remaining Venture 2004. Both, by far, have been the best cars we've ever had. We were sick to learn of them being discontinued. Gas mileage is amazing and the vehicle is almost maintenance free. Reliable, sleek, dependable - love this car."

GREAT VAN ONLY WISH IT WAS STILL PRODUCE

By on Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pros: "Great family van"

Cons: "Poor quality motor blocks,need steel motor blocks"

"I bought this van in 2004. At time I needed a big car to hall a growing family. While I bought this used, which I wish hadn't because this type of van was known for the the engines to fail or go out at 150,000 miles. Depsite replacing the motor, this had been a great family van. If Chevy was going to reintroduce a van, I buy again, but not used."

2004 Venture

By on Sunday, May 25, 2008

"I have owned my 04 Venture for a few years now and it has proven to be a reliable vehicle. Mine is loaded with leather seats and it drives just like a car. My only complaints are sometimes wind noise comes from the roof rack and there is a rattling sound from the rear of the van. Sometimes my rear brakes will "grab", but that's only if the van has sat up for awhile without being driven. For all of the people who have complained about the intake gasket problem, that was a problem on the 97-03 models only. The '04 and '05 models have better designed gaskets."

Disappointing

By on Saturday, January 19, 2008

"Bought my 2001 Warner Bros. Edition Venture new in Summer 2002. Had brake problems at about 20,000 miles. My mechanic was working on brakes as master cylinder was bad and found that the spindles were broken. After taking to Chevy dealer was told my mechanic must have broken them and it was now not covered under warranty. At about 55,000 miles had to have transmission replaced. Now at 75,00 miles had to have radiator and intake manifold gasket replaced. Van is very versatile with folding and removal individual bucket seats. Kids really enjoy the entertainment system(VCR). Too bad the vehicle was not more dependable."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Venture Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals