2007 Chevrolet Uplander Passenger

6.1

Based on 394 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

6.5/10
    6.3/10
    6.8/10
    6.8/10
    7.0/10
    7.1/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

It deserves much better ratings

By on Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pros: "Great car for families with kids or dogs or both"

Cons: "Really miss a center console"

"It's a van. That's what it is; that's what it was designed to be; that's how you have to look at it. It's a good van, with lots of space, decent power, and pretty good looks. It may even have been a forerunner to the cross-overs you see everywhere today. It gets good gas mileage - 20 in town, 25 on the highway, it's dependable, and it's comfortable. I wish it had a center console; it has armrests instead. I wish it had a few more fancy dashboard indicators - like outside temp - it doesn't. But it does tell you what time it is, how far you have gone and what your average gas mileage is, and how much tire pressure is in each tire. It has Traction Control and whenever I start off too quickly on gravel, it tells me that the Traction Control is active. I like it. I'm going to miss it."

Not my favorite car but it functions

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "fits 7 and the kids stuff, dvd player"

Cons: "decreased value fast! vehicle has "quirks""

"I would not buy another. It functions properly and fits my family (and all the kids stuff) but definitely not my favorite vehicle ever."

Nothing but problems from beginning

By on Friday, November 08, 2013

Pros: "DVD Player worked great; pretty good mileage"

Cons: "manufacturer problems"

"Brakes squealed. Returned to dealer 12 times for repair. Heat stopped when idle. GM said this was normal.Left power door in rear unrepairable. Problem in design. Run from this vehicle. Had a Chevy Venture and loved it. Bought 7 GM vehicles (personal and work) in past 10 years. Because of my total disappointment in GM now, last vehicle was a JEEP."

Exceptional Value, Comfort, Reliability

By on Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pros: "Reliability, Utility, Comfort"

Cons: "Sliding Doors, Radio - Both easily fixed."

"Seems that if one's people mover car isn't a Toyota or Honda, it's no good. Laugh out loud! This vehicle delivers true value, comfort, reliability, and utility. We take it everywhere. It has leather interior and DVD entertainment system. Ok, after 8 years and 120,000 we've had some issues, but it's been typical maintenance. The one gotcha has been the automatic sliding doors. They don't work always, and when they fail to operate as expected, it's most inconvenient. It was getting to be a huge issue for us. Solution? We took it over to our local garage (not Chevy) and he spent 90 minutes (it took that long) to essentially disconnect the automatic doors. No more problem. Oh, and we have some worn leather on the driver's arm rest. Oh, and the radio is possessed. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Solution? Re upholster the leather arm rest and replace the radio with a Bluetooth radio. See how easy these dumb problems are to fix? And i-n-e-x-p-e-n-s-i-v-e. Folks, we took a test drive in a 2013 Sienna the other day figuring it might be time to let the ole girl go. We both felt like we were riding in our Uplander. Very little difference. If you're looking for reliability, utility and comfort, don't hesitate to get one of these "totally out of vogue" mini-vans. My guess is you can put 200,000 miles on the engine easily. We hope to find out."

something was always going wrong with it

By on Friday, August 23, 2013

Pros: "good bit of space with it"

Cons: "gas guzzler,"

"I didn't like the fact that not long after we got it, one of the sliding doors started not working right. the vehicle was expensive to get anything fixed."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Uplander Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals