2008 Chevrolet Uplander Cargo

6.2

Based on 414 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

6.5/10
    6.3/10
    6.8/10
    6.8/10
    7.0/10
    7.1/10

Don't buy

By on Friday, April 04, 2008

"We have had this 2006 mini van for 2 years now and it has been a headache, Had a used chrysler town and country and it was not in the shop as many times. We thought we were getting a good deal for the money and thank goodness we purchased the extended warranty otherwise we would be in bigger trouble. Has 41,00 miles on it stalls when turning over however they say there is nothing wrong with it, power outlet has blown 2-3 times, passenger slider rubber molding got tangled and door was near impossible to close in winter of all times, mold trim paint on slider doors has already rusted, needs to have it's brakes done again for the 4th time, steering column needed replaced as well as the front wheel bearings, cup holder in the front has broken twice, horn sensor was bad and seats stain way to easy even with water. My sister has a honda odyssey and just replaced her first set of brakes at 76,000 miles.!!!! We have looked into trading it however appears to have a very low trade in value and would not cover what we still owe. Has not made may feel very comfortable with chevy. Would not recommend it again and would love to trade it if we could."

CONTINUOUS PROBLEMS

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"I have had an awful experience with my uplander. This is the first new vehicle either of us have ever bought, and we expected more. The first year the rotars were turned every 6 months, breaks replaced also. Constant shaking of the vehicle once driving over 40 mph. Wheel bearings replaced, tire rod replaced, steering collum replaced, motor to the left passenger door replaced. STILL HAVING PROBLEMS, STILL UNDER WARRANTY BUT AM BEING TOLD THIS IS WHAT I SHOULD EXPECT BUYING THE UPLANDER THE FIRST YEAR IT WAS OUT!!!!!"

LEMONNNNNNNNNNNN

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"DONT BUY THIS VEHICLE. I'VE HAD EVERY THING FROM EXHAUST MANIFOLD PROBLEMS TO THE POWER DOOR OPENING WHEN IT FEELS LIKE IT.......NOW I HAVE A $ 4800 TRANSMISSION PROBLEM. IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU,,,,LEAVE IT AT THE DEALER......"

Great for traveling with kids. lots of room

By on Monday, April 22, 2013

Pros: "Room for 7 (great for long trips)"

Cons: "Its a mommy van, not hip"

"Our van had over 192,000 miles. Only thing we've done is tires, oil change, brakes. (Just replaced Transmission) This van saved my life on 4/20/2013. Hit in the rear at 55mph. Walked away bruised but not broken. Would have kept the van for another 100K."

Great Cargo Delivery Vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 04, 2011

"Just passed 150000 miles and this vehicle still runs like new with very little maintenance / repairs. Lots of room for a mini cargo van and comfortable to drive."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Uplander Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals