2008 Chevrolet Uplander Cargo

6.2

Based on 404 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

6.5/10
    6.3/10
    6.8/10
    6.8/10
    7.0/10
    7.0/10

Mine is shorty,it runs & drives great.

By on Saturday, November 01, 2014

Pros: "Great van"

Cons: "Can't think of any"

"All around gas mileage is 20 & highway is 26 to 28. quiet & rides smooth. Great factory sound system. Seats are comfy. Nice 240 HP 3.9 v6 very peppy."

Good family car, great gas mileage, low maintenanc

By on Saturday, November 01, 2014

Pros: "affordable, low gas mileage, roomy, good "grunt""

Cons: "minor electrical panel issues, no center console"

"Great gas mileage, I drive a lot all over town for the kids appointments and work and it costs me average $120-180/month in gas depending on the season. Has a very large gas tank I only need to fill about every 10-14 days. Has had some minor electrical problems (ABS & traction control lights always on no matter what), and front & rear indicator & brake lights go out CONSTANTLY but have never had an mechanical problems or major repairs, a very sturdy vehicle we have taken up mountains, on long haul car trips. Very spacious interior we have even put an inflatable double bed in there and slept in it camping. Have had a few issues with the sliding doors rubber strips falling off but it was an easy fix & the kids are kind of rough on it. Our model has a DVD player which still works after almost 10 years of abuse, great sound system in the car (we didnt get any kind of upgraded package). It has been a highly reliable, quality made vehicle, wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. Very affordable to maintain & run. Has really good pickup/ good "grunt" when you need to accelerate up a hill with a heavy load inside or sped up to merge onto the freeway etc it doesn't disappoint and has a good strong engine. Inside interior could be a bit more stylish but we were buying a family car not a pretty car. We have been very impressed with the Chevy Uplander and I will definitely keep buying Chevrolet vehicles because of our positive experience with our Uplander."

Great family car

By on Sunday, September 28, 2014

Pros: "great price"

Cons: "interior and exterior not ascetically pleasing"

"The outside may not look pretty, but it is a pretty good car. 7 passenger seating, safe for families, low mileage."

dependable, good ride

By on Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pros: "seats 7 people"

Cons: "no luggage rack on top"

"owned 1and a half years no major problems no breakdowns always got us there."

Good ride for a big family

By on Monday, September 08, 2014

Pros: "Decent gas mileage for a van around 23 mpg"

Cons: "Electrical short, arm rests"

"I've had this van for a few years and now it's up to almost 200k. Few flaws such as Abs light was always on. Never had a problem with it though. Lights would flicker sometimes when you touch the brakes, but nothing major happened.17" tires made it a smooth ride. Compressor in the back went out, so we just had it disconnected. Horn didn't work well. Transmission starting to slip, but not bad. We have driven this van many long miles and it never broke down. So I would say it was pretty reliable. Didn't like the arm rests they were too small seem to make my arm sore. Never had any major work done to it still drives good. Don't have to worry about buying another one. They don't make them anymore."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Uplander Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals