2007 Chevrolet Uplander Cargo Consumer Reviews

Don't buy

By on Friday, April 04, 2008

"We have had this 2006 mini van for 2 years now and it has been a headache, Had a used chrysler town and country and it was not in the shop as many times. We thought we were getting a good deal for the money and thank goodness we purchased the extended warranty otherwise we would be in bigger trouble. Has 41,00 miles on it stalls when turning over however they say there is nothing wrong with it, power outlet has blown 2-3 times, passenger slider rubber molding got tangled and door was near impossible to close in winter of all times, mold trim paint on slider doors has already rusted, needs to have it's brakes done again for the 4th time, steering column needed replaced as well as the front wheel bearings, cup holder in the front has broken twice, horn sensor was bad and seats stain way to easy even with water. My sister has a honda odyssey and just replaced her first set of brakes at 76,000 miles.!!!! We have looked into trading it however appears to have a very low trade in value and would not cover what we still owe. Has not made may feel very comfortable with chevy. Would not recommend it again and would love to trade it if we could."

CONTINUOUS PROBLEMS

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"I have had an awful experience with my uplander. This is the first new vehicle either of us have ever bought, and we expected more. The first year the rotars were turned every 6 months, breaks replaced also. Constant shaking of the vehicle once driving over 40 mph. Wheel bearings replaced, tire rod replaced, steering collum replaced, motor to the left passenger door replaced. STILL HAVING PROBLEMS, STILL UNDER WARRANTY BUT AM BEING TOLD THIS IS WHAT I SHOULD EXPECT BUYING THE UPLANDER THE FIRST YEAR IT WAS OUT!!!!!"

LEMONNNNNNNNNNNN

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"DONT BUY THIS VEHICLE. I'VE HAD EVERY THING FROM EXHAUST MANIFOLD PROBLEMS TO THE POWER DOOR OPENING WHEN IT FEELS LIKE IT.......NOW I HAVE A $ 4800 TRANSMISSION PROBLEM. IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU,,,,LEAVE IT AT THE DEALER......"

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted