2014 Chevrolet Traverse Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,013 - $30,778.

10/8.0

8.4

Based on 273 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Best ride ever

By on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"This is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. It is quiet, spacious, fun to drive, and a great ride."

Best vehicle I have owned

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"I love this vehicle - I owned a Durango before this and there is no comparison. The kids love it, the hubby loves it and so do I. I like that it is easy to park, pack my groceries in and take the kids to football practice. I can also haul all the in-laws if I want too. Awesome vehicle - wouldn't trade it for anything."

buy this car

By on Saturday, July 11, 2009

"This car is definately the multi purpose cuv. It can pull 5200 lbs, but only if it has the factory installed hitch. 2000 lbs if its an aftermarket. That is the only bad thing I noticed about the traverse. The gas milage is awesome for a vehicle of its size. Gas mileage is terrible during the first 5000 miles. After the first 5000 my mileage is now what the stickers advertises at 17 mpg. The suprisse is on the highway i was able to get 23.5 mpg if I drive 80 mph or 25.5 if I drive 60 mph. I love the bench seat in the middle row its only availible in the LS model. My kid loves being able to ride in the middle of the back seat and its probably the safest place in the car for him to ride. People think that riding in the third row of seats must be a pain. however once they see how the seats in the middle slide to allow entrance to the 3rd row, and they find out that they are not hard as a rock seats. They settle into the idea that the 3rd row is well designed. The best option isn;t the styling or the performance Its the comfort. the seats are awesome. We went on a 1200 mile trip and not once did my back hurt. Plus with a infant we had plenty of room to bring alot all of our baby stuff and two 85 lbs dogs and still had extra room. thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this review"

Great ride

By on Thursday, July 09, 2009

"I have owned this vehicle for 1 month. Checked out all the others. This one has not disappointed. The storage room is almost the same as the short bed pick up I traded in. Super deal with all the rebates. Ride could not get any better. The premium sound and XM radio are the best I have ever had. Can not comment on reliability, to short a time, but I have a corvette, a Impala and the Traverse, no problems. The pick-up I traded was a Silverado, no problems. My wife said it is the best we have had."

getting use to

By on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"Went from a tahoe to this Traverse. I love the look, it does ride very smooth. Things I like about this vehicle, sun roof and sky light. Navigation, back up camera and heated seats. Easy to drive. My dislikes are the seat are made for children more then adults. Gas mileage so far in the city is 12-14 mpg. I would have kept my Tahoe if I had known the gas mileage was no better then the Tahoe. I do like the Traverse, it looks classy to me, but can't wait to get back into a Tahoe."