2014 Chevrolet Traverse Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,903 - $30,648.

10/8.0

8.4

Based on 276 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

all around great vehicle

By on Thursday, August 27, 2009

"recently took advantage of the cars program and purchased a 2009 traverse LT.wife wanted an 8 passenger suv and i wanted something awd and sharp looking. the traverse filled both needs. have approx 1100 mi on vehicle and could not be more pleased. fuel mi has been avg approx 16.5 mpg. the inside is well laid out and user friendly."

great looker

By on Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"beauty to look at, just wish was more cofortable. needs better seats with more padding, ecpecially in the rear. so far gas is way under advertised. hope it will approve in time. love all the gagets!"

a great all around family vehicle

By on Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"My wife was tired of a four door car and we wanted something with room and comfort along with safety as my wife drives between 75-100 miles a day to work and various trips with the kids. Once we test drove the Traverse LTZ model with DVD and Nav option, we fell in love with the feel and the ride quality of the vehicle. Our kids love the DVD player and optional wireless headphones. The third row seating is comfortable even to a 6' tall, 240lb guy.The tri-climate control with heated and cooled seats is awesome! I can set mine to 70 degree F with the optional seat cooler on and my wife can set hers a few degrees warmer while the back seats can set their own temperature as well. To date the only complaint we have is the battery has died twice on us. We think it is due to the fact that if a dvd or cd is left in the player it appears to never turn off or stop spinning. Luckily both times a hook up of the jumper cables and we were off and going again. Chevy has made a nice ride again for a family on the go."

Best ride ever

By on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"This is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. It is quiet, spacious, fun to drive, and a great ride."

Best vehicle I have owned

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"I love this vehicle - I owned a Durango before this and there is no comparison. The kids love it, the hubby loves it and so do I. I like that it is easy to park, pack my groceries in and take the kids to football practice. I can also haul all the in-laws if I want too. Awesome vehicle - wouldn't trade it for anything."