2014 Chevrolet Traverse Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,903 - $30,648.

10/8.0

8.4

Based on 275 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Love it!!!

By on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"We bought this new in 2009 and I have loved it since I first saw it. It drives well and is comfortable and roomy. Once I learned how to use the mirrors to see in the blind spots, I haven't had a problem. Love it, love it, love it!"

LOVE IT!!

By on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"I love my 2011 Traverse! It's big and roomy inside but isn't too big to park and drive. I can see this vehicle meeting and exceeding all our family needs as we grow. The 3rd row seats are comfortable and allow plenty of room for an adult or children. AWD does wondefully in snow, slush, and ice! It's a GREAT vechile! I recommed it to everyone that is looking for a SUV/Van."

Love, Love, LOVE!

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"I absolutely LOVE my 2009 Traverse! I previously owned a 2004 Trailblazer but traded it for an Impala when gas got to nearly $5 a gallon...I regretted the trade every day until I saw this Traverse! I purchased my 2009 Traverse with only 8 miles on it...I have the built in DVD and bucket seat set-up...absolutely great vehicle! I get somewhere between 18 and 20 mpg unless I'm doing a lot of in-town driving. The price is high but I love being back in an SUV with 3rd Row Seating! The backup camera is great!"

Traverse

By on Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Over all, this is a good car, some small configuration issues (lighter outlet on top of the drink holder makes it tough to plug in things that charge and have a drink, people in the 3rd can't easily let themselves out) but the limited seating options with small kids is a bummer with the 8 seater (2nd row bench -60/40). I really liked the idea of having an SUV that seats 8, the problem is, the seating doesn't work if all your kids are in car seats. The 2nd row does not fit 3 car seats adequately and you can't split up the seats and get to the 3rd row in the back b/c of how the 2nd row seats slide and fold. The 60 side does not hold 2 car seats and leave room to move the 40 side back and forth to allow for access to the 3rd row. For now, my oldest climbs into the back with the 40 seat folded down (so he has to climb on top of it). Even with that, the 2 car seats on the larger side are crammed. Over all a good car, but not a great choice need to fit multiple car seats and use the 3rd row."

Best Ever

By on Thursday, January 06, 2011

"No other car I've driven has been this great."