• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2014 Chevrolet Traverse Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,021 - $30,714.

10/8.0

Based on 255 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

2010 LT AWD

By on Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Bought this for hauling around our 2 young boys. Their friends ride along and love this vehicle (and we don't even have the DVD player). We've taken this on several longer trips and it is great for storage, room, and comfort. The bluetooth is a must have, and the turn by turn navigation is much better in my opinion than the Garmin in our other vehicle. The backup camera is nice too.I wish the power liftgate was available on the 1LT because it's a bit heavy, but the 2LT is about $2K more. The gas mileage is on par, or even a little better than what GM claims. The reason I say this is because you must drive at a steady speed, on level ground, and reset your MPG. I average around 20-21 MPG Hwy with hills and my lead foot."

By on Sunday, May 16, 2010

May the best car win

By on Monday, April 26, 2010

"GM got it right with the 2010 traverse,the only thing missing in this one is the so called SPORTY feel that the competition has..you know ..like when you get up to speed the engine groans,floor it and it sounds like a garbage disposal,hit a bump and feel it in your spine,wonder what all that noise is(my favorite game), push hard on the brakes so you know your really stopping..they just made it smooth,effortless and a pleasure to drive with great options and easy to use features.So if you are used to sub standard vehicles or one not made in the country we call home or just need to be different..well you might want to look elsewhere,if you don't mind one sitting in your neighbors driveway too,want a safe, smooth family vehicle built by our people then this one is worth a drive."

Love my Traverse!

By on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"I gave it a 4 star overall score because there are a few things I wish chevy wouldn't have gone so cheap on. There is cheap scratchable foil like chevy emblem on the steering wheel. I am afraid to even touch it! The outlining of the dash that is silver is also cheap plastic and am afraid it will scratch really easy as well. I have the 8 passenger, but now would prefer the 7 because my son has to move the seat everytime he gets in the car just to get to the back. If the seat is left forward, then the carped bends up and takes forever to lay flat agan. The car has AWESOME leg room in it for the 2nd row. You have to move the seats forward a bit to get room for the 3rd row or else your knees are going to be on the back of the seat. The car drives beautifuly and I love my steering wheel controls, bluetooth capability and the navigation. I HIGHLY recommend this vehicle."

overall great vehicle

By on Friday, April 09, 2010

"The vehicle excells in many areas. Roomy, comfortable, quiet. one area of concern is the 6 speed transmission which seems to have unpredictable shifts and 'hunts'. to get good mileage, you have to have a steady foot and planned acceleration and stops. otherwise 5 star. Dealer claims that there is an update for the tranny. Perfect balance between minivan and a truck / suv."

really love this crossover

By on Sunday, April 04, 2010

"Bought this Traverse in Oct. Love driving it riding in it and the best car I have had in quite a while. Other then the back seat belts at seat are a little stiff have no osther complaints. Good job expect to see a lot more of them on the road"

We Love It

By on Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Lots of room, and cool styling. Ample pickup. Headroom and legroom are excellent, and much cargo space, even behind 3rd seat. Feels sturdy and substantial, and handles well. Dash and controls could be laid out better and more user friendly, but OK. Bose stereo sounds good. Rear camera very helpful. Blind spot mirrors help visibility, which is somewhat compromised. Overall we are very pleased, and glad we bought American."

Great family vehicle. Spacioius but no minivan

By on Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"My wife and I love this vehicle. It has great power, acceleration, and most of all space and comfort. It easily seats 7 adults and has solid room in the rear for groceries or extra car seats, etc. We picked this car because most of the SUV's that were spacious enough were too big like the Suburban or the Expedition or had a price tag over 50k like the Tahoe. This car looks like an SUV but has space like a minivan on the inside and comes very well equipped and brand new for around 33-37k. You will save at least 15k over the price of the tahoe and getting in and out is much easier."

By on Monday, March 15, 2010

Ashamed of owning it

By on Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"I have owned new Chevrolet vehicles all my life (5) and this is the worst I have owned. Est gas mileage is a lie, comfort is lacking, and many problems with it (including Brakes, locks, lack of traction, insufficient leg room, poor temp control, and defrosters that freeze you out). I'm actively looking to rid myself of it."