2013 Chevrolet Traverse

8.4

Based on 263 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

great car

"Great crossover car"

Beyond disappointed

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

Cons: "middle captains seats uncomfortable"

"We bought our 2012 Traverse LTZ in Aug of 2012. It had a few miles on it which we prefer so we don't take a huge hit right off the bat with depreciation [sic]. We have always bought our vehicles that way and drive them til they die. Little did we know it would only take a year for that to happen with the Traverse. Right away we had problems with the airbag light going off and had to bring it in 3 times until they actually figured out the problem and fixed it. Last Halloween 2013 I dropped my daughter off at a friends house and the battery light and some warning light came on. Come to find out the alternator was going out. ONE year after having it! Pay to get that fixed and then this spring the NAV/DVD quit working which, with 3 kids, was one of the reason we purchased this one.We can fix it though for $1500! Fast forward a couple months and NOW the engine light is on indicating another problem! We bought this car to avoid costly repairs and to have a nice vehicle. Beyond disappointed and no longer feel safe in it. Oh I fogot to mention the 3 recalls we received this summer for the airbags and seltbelts! We are bringing it back to where we bought it today and switching to a different comp. Oh and we are now driving our 2000 Tahoe which we purchased in 2001 and had little to no problems with."

Excellent vehicle

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable ride; roomy; easy access"

Cons: "Body style does not appeal to me"

"It does everything I want it to do, including the pulling of a small travel trailer. I would certainly consider buying a newer model."

Lots to love and not love about this vehicle.

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pros: "Lots of room, comfortable, handles well in snow."

Cons: "Computer problems galore"

"I love the roominess, power, smooth ride and quietness of the vehicle. It looks good, even after nearly five years. However, I have had computer problems from the beginning and for the past year, they are out of control. No satisfaction from dealership in the area either. I wouldn't buy another one as I believe I can purchase a more reliable vehicle for less than the 34,000 I paid for the Traverse. I am weary of alarms going off, systems shutting off, including cruise control and the fuel pump and not getting any help from Chevrolet."

Disappointed

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

Pros: "Great ride"

Cons: "Lousy gas mileage, lousy performance"

"Traded a 2008 Tahoe LTZ, 4WD, 5.3L flex fuel for the 2014 Traverse LTZ with AWD. Surprisingly, gas mileage is almost the same, but the Traverse will barely pull a motorcycle trailer with 3 motorcycles on it up any significant hill even though it is equipped with the towing package that says it will pull a 5000 lb load. I guess it will if the road is flat. Although it is nice and it rides great, it is embarrassingly under powered. I wish I had kept the Tahoe."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Traverse near Honolulu. See local deals