2012 Chevrolet Traverse

8.3

Based on 303 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

i bought my dream car without knowing

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

"It's great for my kids and I! Have televisions in it so they can watch movies on long trips. It's a V6, which saves some on gasoline.(Great for driving to work, to a daycare, the grocery store, and even cross country) You can get bigger items because it has a 3rd row that folds down completely flat. Even the middle seats fold down completely flat and the front passenger seat as well. It's seriously an amazing car! I love it!"

Very Nice Family Automobile

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

"Just completed a 1600 mile trip and averaged 27 miles per gallon. I am a large person and the car has plenty of room for me and all our luggage. Would reccomend this to anyone who wants a relible, solid, and fun to drive car."

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

"This is agreat vehicle so far. The AWD pulls through the snow better than any vehicle I have owned. We had 10 inches of snow one morning and it just drove down the road without any wheel slippage."

THE TRANVERSE IS AND EXCELLENT FAMILY CAR.

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

"THE ALL AROUND STYLE AND COMFORT. GREAT VACATION CAR WITH PLENTY ROOM FOR FAMILY AND LUGGAGE.HANDLES WELL IN THE WINTER/SNOW. RUNS SMOOTH ON THE HIGHWAY.I HAVE ALWAYS DRIVEN A AMERICAN CAR AND THIS MET MY EXPECTATIONS. ."

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "Has a lot of power. All wheel drive is nice."

Cons: "The rear end design is a bit different."

This is when the car was still at the dealership. Love it!!!

"This vehicle is the best we've ever owned. Our Uplander was replaced by this work of art. Chevy definitely got it right this time. We love the features.Especially the heated mirrors. Also, the rear parking assist has helped me a lot. Our Traverse came with heated seats wich are great!!! THe all wheel drive is great since we get snow."

This is when the car was still at the dealership. Love it!!!

Wonderful vehicle

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "dash items, clock, temp, compass"

"I have always had 4WD and had to step down. I do love everything about the Traverse except maybe the dash items. I have all of the bells and whistels but the clock is inconvenient and too small when you have the navigation or radio info on. the compass is VERY difficult to see at a glance and only on when the nav is on. the outside temp is only where the driver can see it and only on a specific view of options. otherwise, AWESOME!!!"

Great car and fun to drive.

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "Great manueverability for a larger car"

Cons: "Need a ladder to wash top and front windshiled"

"I have owned this vehicle for 2 years and love driving it. Handles well and comfortable on long trips. The backup camera and parking assistance make it easy to parallel park and back into parking spaces. I purchased Onstar and feel it is a good value for the money. The power rear liftgate make it a breeze to get your goods in the car and get out of inclement conditions quickly. I have recommended this to a couple of my friends and they ended up purchasing one too. They are as satisfied as I am."

We Love It

By on Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Lots of room, and cool styling. Ample pickup. Headroom and legroom are excellent, and much cargo space, even behind 3rd seat. Feels sturdy and substantial, and handles well. Dash and controls could be laid out better and more user friendly, but OK. Bose stereo sounds good. Rear camera very helpful. Blind spot mirrors help visibility, which is somewhat compromised. Overall we are very pleased, and glad we bought American."

Love my Traverse

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pros: "roomy"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"We love our Traverse- fits 6 adults and 2 adults/5 kids comfortably! The side camera in camera is key to driving safely in traffic and the interior has held up wonderfully w/ 2 kids. The ONLY negative is gas mileage. We get about 16.7 miles per gallon, which isn't bad for a crossover though not easy on the wallet."

Very poor gas on gas.

By on Thursday, January 07, 2016

Pros: "nice looking"

Cons: "horrible on gas, slow and sluggish"

"I was very disappointed with the 2016 Traverse. I traded in an older 2004 GMC Yukon XL with many years of both livery service and personal use that got much better MPG and overall durability. My second row seat stopped functioning one week after I brought it home. Then I noticedI was always at half a tank with barely 150 miles. When fuel light goes on its at around 250 miles. I asked dealer about and service tech said there are many factors blah, blah, blah. My problem is I know my driving habits very well having been a livery driver for years. I never leave car idling, I do most my driving on highway coasting around 60mph. I am don't use the traverse around town much so their is no reason I shouldn't easily get 300 miles a tank. I wish I had bought a Honda."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Traverse near Honolulu. See local deals