2011 Chevrolet Traverse

8.4

Based on 291 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

I LOVE!!!!

By on Sunday, October 02, 2011

"I wasn't that excited about test driving this thing since I really liked the Acadia and Explorer so much. But once I sat in it and drove it, it doesn't even compare. The kids have everything they need, I have all the upgrades that make all my running around (with 3 kids) so much easier. I commute 2 hrs 1 way to work and am happy to do it in this. I'm used to driving a small fast car or my silverado. This is a great in between!!!! There are two things I don't like... MPG (average for crossover and SUV) but still disapointed, and 2 is how hard it is to keep clean. I did the specia red colorjewel something... and its so hard to keep clean. But love the vbalue of the traverse. I was able to get all my features (BT, back up camera, gps, bucket seats, sun roofs, bose system, and more) all with out having to get leather seats. All other crossover/suv's made me get leather seats to get most of these features... I live in TX and did not want leather seats."

Starting to have some trouble at 68000 miles

By on Friday, January 03, 2014

Cons: "NO arm rests standard or optionaler"

"This has been a great vehicle - except for the fact I'm short and not too big. This means I can't reach either the door handle or center console for an arm rest while sitting in the seat. The car drives great and I like being up high. I've had timing chains, gas intake valve and now "1 spark plug, coil and intake gasket issue" as 1 "maintenance problem." Recalls on the first two but the last is a maintenance issue? So much for the 100,000 drive train warranty when I have 32,000 to go on the warranty."

I LOVE my Traverse....

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "Lots of storage, drives great, perfect size"

Love my Traverse

"Hands down the best vehicle. I've got a fully loaded LTZ and with two kids, I couldn't have picked a better family vehicle. It's just the right size. It towes a boat. I can put the third row seating down and pack the back full. I can throw a dvd in and keep the kids entertained. The driving is EXCELLENT. It has EVERYTHING I could possibly want in a vehicle, and it's got a 5 star crash rating. LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT"

Love my Traverse

Wonderful Vehicle

By on Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"Bought this SUV Oct 2010. Room of a SUV and drives and handles like a car. I have a son who is 6 ft tall and he has more than enough leg room in the second and third rows. Great accelaration and very quiet ride. Love this car!!!"

GM could get it perfect with so little more!

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pros: "See review"

Cons: "See review"

"Greats: handling, stable, silent, powerful, incredible ride for the size, exterior design, interior space, OnStar services, feels safe, good brakes, best priced 7-seater of its type (LS trim), overall best family vehicle we've had. OK's: gas mileage, interior overall ergonomics and interior finishing materials. Needs improvement: uncomfortable seats for long trips, second row mechanism to access third row seats is a bit awkward, seat belt receptacles on rear seats are rigid and stick up, making them uncomfortable and even painful (they dig into passenger's buttocks) for passengers of certain sizes. I have to warn new passengers to watch out for them, and ask only children or small individuals to seat in the middle positions."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Traverse near Honolulu. See local deals