2011 Chevrolet Traverse

8.4

Based on 291 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

I LOVE!!!!

By on Sunday, October 02, 2011

"I wasn't that excited about test driving this thing since I really liked the Acadia and Explorer so much. But once I sat in it and drove it, it doesn't even compare. The kids have everything they need, I have all the upgrades that make all my running around (with 3 kids) so much easier. I commute 2 hrs 1 way to work and am happy to do it in this. I'm used to driving a small fast car or my silverado. This is a great in between!!!! There are two things I don't like... MPG (average for crossover and SUV) but still disapointed, and 2 is how hard it is to keep clean. I did the specia red colorjewel something... and its so hard to keep clean. But love the vbalue of the traverse. I was able to get all my features (BT, back up camera, gps, bucket seats, sun roofs, bose system, and more) all with out having to get leather seats. All other crossover/suv's made me get leather seats to get most of these features... I live in TX and did not want leather seats."

I LOVE my Traverse....

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "Lots of storage, drives great, perfect size"

Love my Traverse

"Hands down the best vehicle. I've got a fully loaded LTZ and with two kids, I couldn't have picked a better family vehicle. It's just the right size. It towes a boat. I can put the third row seating down and pack the back full. I can throw a dvd in and keep the kids entertained. The driving is EXCELLENT. It has EVERYTHING I could possibly want in a vehicle, and it's got a 5 star crash rating. LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT"

Love my Traverse

Wonderful Vehicle

By on Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"Bought this SUV Oct 2010. Room of a SUV and drives and handles like a car. I have a son who is 6 ft tall and he has more than enough leg room in the second and third rows. Great accelaration and very quiet ride. Love this car!!!"

GM could get it perfect with so little more!

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pros: "See review"

Cons: "See review"

"Greats: handling, stable, silent, powerful, incredible ride for the size, exterior design, interior space, OnStar services, feels safe, good brakes, best priced 7-seater of its type (LS trim), overall best family vehicle we've had. OK's: gas mileage, interior overall ergonomics and interior finishing materials. Needs improvement: uncomfortable seats for long trips, second row mechanism to access third row seats is a bit awkward, seat belt receptacles on rear seats are rigid and stick up, making them uncomfortable and even painful (they dig into passenger's buttocks) for passengers of certain sizes. I have to warn new passengers to watch out for them, and ask only children or small individuals to seat in the middle positions."

Better than any full size SUV

By on Friday, January 29, 2010

"I've owned a top of the line Ford EXP Eddie Bauer and I love my Traverse. It has the people room, comfort and a lot of cargo space for our 5 person family (with friends). The main criteria when we went looking for a new vehicle was not just seating capacity, but comfortable seating for my 15 yr old 5'10" and growing son. He fits behind his 6'1" mother with the seat all the way back. I also like the height of the vehicle. We only wanted a base model but with the towing package for my wave-runner. The "base model" have almost everything that I paid extra for in my EXP in 2002 brand new. I miss the powerseat for the passenger. The only annoying feature if the location of the reclining handle for the front passenger. I love that the 2nd seats (20/80) recline as well. Plus the mileage!!!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Traverse near Honolulu. See local deals