• 2014 Compact SUVs

2011 Chevrolet Traverse

Based on 229 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

A smooth ride w/ enough power to do what you need.

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "Looks great, good power, smooth ride."

Cons: "Phantom electrical issues."

Purchased in Orchard Park, NY in January 2013.

"This is my third Traverse, LT1 trim level with heated front seats and captains chairs in the 2nd row. Within a month of ownership, I noticed a clunking sound in the front suspension. After several trips to the dealership (which included test drives with the service manager who DID hear what I heard), they could find nothing mechanical wrong with it. (Everything was "to specs".) It eventually went away. From time to time there is a knocking noise coming from the seat, but with a slight adjustment it goes away. This vehicle has suited our family's needs quite well. It fits in the garage, holds all of our stuff and looks great. I am hopeful that I don't have the same problem with this Traverse as I had with my past two. The computer modules went bad on both my 2009 and 2011 models. (What are the odds?)The only electrical issue I have had with this Traverse is an intermittent problem of the radio making a loud pop sound and it cuts out completely. It ejects the CD and goes blank. After I turn it off and on again it seems to clear the problem. Overall, VERY pleased with the vehicle and its features. Makes me want to go drive it right now."

Purchased in Orchard Park, NY in January 2013.

perfect vehicle for hauling children

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "great value for the cost"

Cons: "had trouble with the brakes at 16,000."

"Great handling car for its size -- really does well in the snow --- perfect family car."

Love

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

"Love it. Gas mileage not very good, but expected that when knew that when we bought this size of vehicle. Safety belt fasteners in bad location and head rests are just plain terrible."

Awesome Ride..I love it!!

By on Monday, March 31, 2014

Pros: "Fun, smooth, AWD for beach/mountain driving"

Cons: "Add ons are expensive"

"Rides smoothe, dependable, great acoustics, roomy like a minivan on the inside, but a SUV on the outside. I get lots of compliments on my car. I recommend the 4 bucket seats, seats 7 instead of 8 but way worth it!!"

Worst vehicle I have owned

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pros: "size, price"

Cons: "badly made, no support from GM at all"

"I’ve had 4 Chevy vehicles. All good experiences, until I bought the 2012 traverse for my wife and kids. It’s been problematic since day one. Problems include vibration noises from the exhaust (it took 3 tries to fix that), front speaker works sometimes (not fixed yet), air bag light comes on often (6 attempts, still not fixed), it’s had motor mounts replaced… etc. Its has been worked on by two different delerships many times. Tried to get some help from GM to get trade-in assistance to by another new chevy traverse, they offered ZERO dollars. Asked for to extend the warenty as it will expire at 36000 miles and I have 30,000… they said no to that too. Asked for a loaner while it in the shop… no to that too, only if it stays over night. The worst customer service I have ever had. They lost a loyal customer for life."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Traverse near Honolulu. See local deals