2011 Chevrolet Traverse

8.3

Based on 295 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Great Price, fun to drive, lots of room.

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

"I've had this truck for almost 4 years now. It still drives and handles great. There is lots of room and great for long road trips with the family. Gas millege is a big plus espically with the size and wieght of the truck. The only issue we had was the water pump went out on us but other than that not a single issue."

Chevrolet hit a grand slam with Traverse

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Gas mileage maybe but 17 city is good."

"Chevrolet really outdid itself here. Although, prior to buying it GM did get a bail out and their vehicles weren't known to be regarded as the best out in the market. My family has been very happy with this vehicle. I bought this for my wife and the 3 girls we have (9, 4 and 3). We bought it back in '09 when we used two infant car seats still. The room in the vehicle was needed. Even with those car seats, there was plenty of room for others....even adults to fit comfortably. I've compared the comfort room compared to the Tahoe and Yukon and other similar vehicles and the Traverse still beats them out. Don't take my word for it however...check them out yourselves. I could go on and on. We've owned it going on 3 years now and don't regret the purchase one bit. My whole family recommends it."

Very Nice Family Automobile

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

"Just completed a 1600 mile trip and averaged 27 miles per gallon. I am a large person and the car has plenty of room for me and all our luggage. Would reccomend this to anyone who wants a relible, solid, and fun to drive car."

Wonderful vehicle

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "dash items, clock, temp, compass"

"I have always had 4WD and had to step down. I do love everything about the Traverse except maybe the dash items. I have all of the bells and whistels but the clock is inconvenient and too small when you have the navigation or radio info on. the compass is VERY difficult to see at a glance and only on when the nav is on. the outside temp is only where the driver can see it and only on a specific view of options. otherwise, AWESOME!!!"

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

"This is agreat vehicle so far. The AWD pulls through the snow better than any vehicle I have owned. We had 10 inches of snow one morning and it just drove down the road without any wheel slippage."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Traverse near Honolulu. See local deals