2011 Chevrolet Traverse

8.4

Based on 290 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

I LOVE!!!!

By on Sunday, October 02, 2011

"I wasn't that excited about test driving this thing since I really liked the Acadia and Explorer so much. But once I sat in it and drove it, it doesn't even compare. The kids have everything they need, I have all the upgrades that make all my running around (with 3 kids) so much easier. I commute 2 hrs 1 way to work and am happy to do it in this. I'm used to driving a small fast car or my silverado. This is a great in between!!!! There are two things I don't like... MPG (average for crossover and SUV) but still disapointed, and 2 is how hard it is to keep clean. I did the specia red colorjewel something... and its so hard to keep clean. But love the vbalue of the traverse. I was able to get all my features (BT, back up camera, gps, bucket seats, sun roofs, bose system, and more) all with out having to get leather seats. All other crossover/suv's made me get leather seats to get most of these features... I live in TX and did not want leather seats."

Starting to have some trouble at 68000 miles

By on Friday, January 03, 2014

Cons: "NO arm rests standard or optionaler"

"This has been a great vehicle - except for the fact I'm short and not too big. This means I can't reach either the door handle or center console for an arm rest while sitting in the seat. The car drives great and I like being up high. I've had timing chains, gas intake valve and now "1 spark plug, coil and intake gasket issue" as 1 "maintenance problem." Recalls on the first two but the last is a maintenance issue? So much for the 100,000 drive train warranty when I have 32,000 to go on the warranty."

I LOVE my Traverse....

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "Lots of storage, drives great, perfect size"

Love my Traverse

"Hands down the best vehicle. I've got a fully loaded LTZ and with two kids, I couldn't have picked a better family vehicle. It's just the right size. It towes a boat. I can put the third row seating down and pack the back full. I can throw a dvd in and keep the kids entertained. The driving is EXCELLENT. It has EVERYTHING I could possibly want in a vehicle, and it's got a 5 star crash rating. LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT"

Love my Traverse

GM could get it perfect with so little more!

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pros: "See review"

Cons: "See review"

"Greats: handling, stable, silent, powerful, incredible ride for the size, exterior design, interior space, OnStar services, feels safe, good brakes, best priced 7-seater of its type (LS trim), overall best family vehicle we've had. OK's: gas mileage, interior overall ergonomics and interior finishing materials. Needs improvement: uncomfortable seats for long trips, second row mechanism to access third row seats is a bit awkward, seat belt receptacles on rear seats are rigid and stick up, making them uncomfortable and even painful (they dig into passenger's buttocks) for passengers of certain sizes. I have to warn new passengers to watch out for them, and ask only children or small individuals to seat in the middle positions."

Wonderful Vehicle

By on Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"Bought this SUV Oct 2010. Room of a SUV and drives and handles like a car. I have a son who is 6 ft tall and he has more than enough leg room in the second and third rows. Great accelaration and very quiet ride. Love this car!!!"

Better than any full size SUV

By on Friday, January 29, 2010

"I've owned a top of the line Ford EXP Eddie Bauer and I love my Traverse. It has the people room, comfort and a lot of cargo space for our 5 person family (with friends). The main criteria when we went looking for a new vehicle was not just seating capacity, but comfortable seating for my 15 yr old 5'10" and growing son. He fits behind his 6'1" mother with the seat all the way back. I also like the height of the vehicle. We only wanted a base model but with the towing package for my wave-runner. The "base model" have almost everything that I paid extra for in my EXP in 2002 brand new. I miss the powerseat for the passenger. The only annoying feature if the location of the reclining handle for the front passenger. I love that the 2nd seats (20/80) recline as well. Plus the mileage!!!!!"

Competitive Crossover

By on Saturday, December 26, 2009

"comfortable, strong car overall, feels safe, good pick up and easy driving. The gas mileage performance is not as advertised, head rest is off kitler to the rest of the seat(s), but chevy say it is better for protection."

Great ride

By on Thursday, July 09, 2009

"I have owned this vehicle for 1 month. Checked out all the others. This one has not disappointed. The storage room is almost the same as the short bed pick up I traded in. Super deal with all the rebates. Ride could not get any better. The premium sound and XM radio are the best I have ever had. Can not comment on reliability, to short a time, but I have a corvette, a Impala and the Traverse, no problems. The pick-up I traded was a Silverado, no problems. My wife said it is the best we have had."

leasing

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "Safe. Comfortable. Quiet. Nice ride height. Smooth"

"So far so good but then again it only has under 2000 miles on it. I've had it 2 months. I'm leasing this because I just get tired of a car at about 3 yrs time. I have a 16 yr old Lincoln Town Car for cruising and this Traverse for reliability. Made it's first more intense that usual winter with no problem in the snow and it's not 4 wheel drive either. Very comfortable to drive. Safe comfortable interior. Very quiet. Smooth. It does use some gas, but I knew that before I got it."

Best vehicle I've owned

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "Love the look inside and out."

"My family and I are happy with the purchase. Fun, reliable, and can't wait for our first road trip in it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Traverse near Honolulu. See local deals