2011 Chevrolet Traverse

8.4

Based on 278 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

LOVE IT!!

By on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"I love my 2011 Traverse! It's big and roomy inside but isn't too big to park and drive. I can see this vehicle meeting and exceeding all our family needs as we grow. The 3rd row seats are comfortable and allow plenty of room for an adult or children. AWD does wondefully in snow, slush, and ice! It's a GREAT vechile! I recommed it to everyone that is looking for a SUV/Van."

very nice car and drives smooth and handles well.

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Pros: "Very well made and Bose system is a plus"

Cons: "Can't see sides or back w/o rear camera."

"The only problem with this car are the rear side windows. You cannot see behind you or beside you unless you use your side view mirrors and have a rear vision camera. The car is very big and needs a big parking space. Other than that it is a great car!"

I LOVE!!!!

By on Sunday, October 02, 2011

"I wasn't that excited about test driving this thing since I really liked the Acadia and Explorer so much. But once I sat in it and drove it, it doesn't even compare. The kids have everything they need, I have all the upgrades that make all my running around (with 3 kids) so much easier. I commute 2 hrs 1 way to work and am happy to do it in this. I'm used to driving a small fast car or my silverado. This is a great in between!!!! There are two things I don't like... MPG (average for crossover and SUV) but still disapointed, and 2 is how hard it is to keep clean. I did the specia red colorjewel something... and its so hard to keep clean. But love the vbalue of the traverse. I was able to get all my features (BT, back up camera, gps, bucket seats, sun roofs, bose system, and more) all with out having to get leather seats. All other crossover/suv's made me get leather seats to get most of these features... I live in TX and did not want leather seats."

Great Family Car

By on Friday, February 07, 2014

Pros: "Drives more like a care"

Cons: "Expensive to replace AWD tires"

"Love this car for traveling with 3 kids."

GREAT ALL WEATHER LUXURY VEHICLE

By on Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pros: "GREAT HANDLING, LUXURIOUS, POWER, COMFORT, CLASSY"

Cons: "GAS MILEAGE"

"I HAVE HAD MY TRAVERSE FOR ABOUT SIX MONTHS NOW AND I WOULD MOST DEFINITELY BUY IT AGAIN! BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED. AMAZINGLY EFFICIENT IN THE SNOW! THE ONLY DOWNSIDE IS I THOUGHT IT WOULD GET BETTER GAS MILEAGE, BUT BECAUSE IT HAS AWD AND IS SO NICE TO DRIVE, THAT QUICKLY FALLS TO THE WAYSIDE. I FEEL LIKE I'M DRIVING A CADILLAC AROUND IT'S SO LUXURIOUS. THE FOUR BUCKET SEATS MAKE IT GREAT FOR FOUR ADULTS GOING TO DINNER OR ON A ROAD TRIP. PLENTY OF ROOM IN THE BACK, I KEEP THE THIRD ROW SEATS FOLDED DOWN AND CAN FIT ALL MY GROCERIES, PLUS SOME BACK THERE! EASY TO DRIVE, VERY COMFORTABLE AND THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED WITH THE POWER AND HANDLING. ALL AROUND WONDERFUL VEHICLE. (REMOTE START IS AMAZING FOR PRE-HEATING/COOLING)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Traverse near Honolulu. See local deals