2010 Chevrolet Traverse

8.4

Based on 264 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Great family vehicle

By on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

"Just bought a loaded 2014 LTZ and love the car. I upgraded from a 2007 ford feestyle, and the difference is amazing. The engine is smooth and gutsy and the technology i great. I wish it had push button start but the remote start feature, and other features make up for it. I have 3 teenage kids and this is a perfect fit for us."

great car

"Great crossover car"

Beyond disappointed

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

Cons: "middle captains seats uncomfortable"

"We bought our 2012 Traverse LTZ in Aug of 2012. It had a few miles on it which we prefer so we don't take a huge hit right off the bat with depreciation [sic]. We have always bought our vehicles that way and drive them til they die. Little did we know it would only take a year for that to happen with the Traverse. Right away we had problems with the airbag light going off and had to bring it in 3 times until they actually figured out the problem and fixed it. Last Halloween 2013 I dropped my daughter off at a friends house and the battery light and some warning light came on. Come to find out the alternator was going out. ONE year after having it! Pay to get that fixed and then this spring the NAV/DVD quit working which, with 3 kids, was one of the reason we purchased this one.We can fix it though for $1500! Fast forward a couple months and NOW the engine light is on indicating another problem! We bought this car to avoid costly repairs and to have a nice vehicle. Beyond disappointed and no longer feel safe in it. Oh I fogot to mention the 3 recalls we received this summer for the airbags and seltbelts! We are bringing it back to where we bought it today and switching to a different comp. Oh and we are now driving our 2000 Tahoe which we purchased in 2001 and had little to no problems with."

Excellent vehicle

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable ride; roomy; easy access"

Cons: "Body style does not appeal to me"

"It does everything I want it to do, including the pulling of a small travel trailer. I would certainly consider buying a newer model."

Lots to love and not love about this vehicle.

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pros: "Lots of room, comfortable, handles well in snow."

Cons: "Computer problems galore"

"I love the roominess, power, smooth ride and quietness of the vehicle. It looks good, even after nearly five years. However, I have had computer problems from the beginning and for the past year, they are out of control. No satisfaction from dealership in the area either. I wouldn't buy another one as I believe I can purchase a more reliable vehicle for less than the 34,000 I paid for the Traverse. I am weary of alarms going off, systems shutting off, including cruise control and the fuel pump and not getting any help from Chevrolet."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Traverse near Honolulu. See local deals