2009 Chevrolet Traverse

8.3

Based on 314 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Very reliable vehicle, best I have ever owned

By on Saturday, January 9, 2016

Pros: "Reliability, flexibility"

Cons: "Bumpy ride (minor), road noise (minor)."

"I am reviewing a 2011 Traverse LTZ. I bought it new in September, 2010. It has been a great vehicle overall. No major mechanical problems. I had to replace one of the wheel tire pressure sensors, that's all. It is off warranty which is no big deal to me .... it is that good of a vehicle. I like the flexibility of the seating and cargo arrangements. The mileage has been as advertised, 24 on the highway and 19.5 combined. The ride is a little rough over bumps (not like my previous 4 Suburbans) and a little loud. I am really digging to find faults here. Overall, the best vehicle I have ever owned. I would recommend one to a friend without reservation."

Love it

By on Sunday, March 29, 2015

Pros: "good price, easy to drive, handles well"

Cons: "would be nice if it had a larger back up camera sc"

"This is a great vehicle I would highly recommend it"

GM will be asking for more money

By on Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pros: "Colorful interior, not the bland, basic black"

Cons: "Everything listed in the review"

"Worst experience ever. Delivered to us with a bolt loose in the drive train, power driver's seat stopped working, driver's heated seat feature stopped working, passenger side power mirror stopped working, lower door chrome pieces came off all four doors. When the dealership fixed the passenger mirror, the passenger door started rattling. When they "fixed" that, the interior trim pieces no longer aligned. The rattle wasn't fixed, just less of a rattle now. All of this on a vehicle with less than 25,000 miles. Never again will I purchase any of their products. But, they can give me a ZR1 Corvette for all of my trouble!"

I love my Traverse

By on Friday, June 5, 2015

Pros: "GREAT VALUE"

Cons: "no cooling seats, at least in ours"

"At first I wasn't too sure about this SUV due to the size, I was wanting something more economical but still larger than the Equinox. Something mid-size. Boy was I wrong about this SUV. I love it, this is the best SUV out there for the money. We have a DVD player for grandkids which they love and we love they don't distract us from driving. It plays my IPhone, Shuffle, Sirius XM, AND the best think is we can listen to our music while others watch the DVD, separately. There is plenty of room and after a day of driving, it's not as big as I thought as far as driving difficulty. We feel safe in the Traverse and we are very comfortable. Seats are fully adjustable, maybe too much as we can't decide on settings. The ONLY thing is our seats don't cool but that's ok. The surrounding A/C vents keeps us cool. Plenty of cup holders and storage which a girl needs. I enjoy that the back lift gate is automatic with just a touch of a button, open/close it's very handy with the key fob as well. My favorite is the key fob self starting feature. Hot Texas days makes this a necessity and we use it! And the ride is so smooth, you won't believe it. GREAT SUV! We ALL love my Traverse."

Ouch...

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Cons: "Too many issues..."

"My mother has owned this vehicle for a little under three years... We have had multiple issues with it, including but not limited to: Engine replacement, Main Oil Seal break, Washer Fluid Pumps not working, and multiple recalls for major safety defects. At this point I would not recommend this vehicle to anyone, even though my family and I are huge GM advocates..."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Traverse near Honolulu. See local deals